I am an Israeli national looking to apply to B-schools in the US.
I would like to know which schools I have a viable shot of getting in with my statistics. I am aware that a lot is riding on the essays in the applications, yet I am sure that some schools can ride me off due to different things. I am also aware that in a sense, I am competing against other Israelis who are applying to top programs.
GMAT: 700 - 47Q 39V (? don't remember exactly the verbal )
GPA - Computer Science CB, a bit low: 3.1 converting 79/100
- 1 year of sales and support experience to the US market (part time)
- 3 years exp. in software programming in 2 Israeli start-ups geared
to the international market (4 upon acceptance to MBA)
- 3 year military service (mandatory) heading 4 soldiers in charge of
finances and canteen in air force base
- participated in international student festival
- websites for non-profit organizations
-anti drink-drive campaign
Post MBA - looking to work in product management, marketing or strategic consulting, in the hitech or entertainment industry.
NOT i. banking
Thanks in advance
Thanks for your response to my query.
Look into UCLA, USC, and Haas on the West Coast. -- perhaps Stanford as a stretch. Also consider Kellogg, Wharton, Duke, Michigan, and CMU.
Co-Author of: MBA Admission for Smarties: The No-Nonsense Guide to Acceptance at Top Business Schools
Follow Accepted on Twitter
Friend Accepted on Facebook
Subscribe to Accepted's Blog