You have a decent profile. Your undergrad GPA is low, but your GMAT score will cover that sin.
I think you should aim high. As you are working in banking domain in IT, you might want to read about finance career options post-MBA. I am not sure if I understand your following sentence - 'I am looking for an MBA in IT as an consultant.'
What are your career aspirations? Have you shortlisted any schools? If not, go through the FT US news, and BW rankings, to get a first list.
Please evaluate my profile -
Age - 28 yrs
Work Exp :
- 6.5 years total exp. (7 yrs at the time of joining)
- Managerial position
- Banking Domain in IT Industry
- Last 3 yrs working in Singapore
- Leading teams sizing from 10-15.
X - ~76%
XII - ~78%
BE - ~57%
GMAT : 710 49Q 37V 4.5AWA
- Certified Project Manager (PMP)
- Working for an NGO - Teaching Children.
- Actively participated in various activities in Company & College
- Got major client appreciations
- CXX and Directors
I am looking for an MBA in IT as an consultant.
Please help me in identify which B-schools should I target where chances of scholarship are also good?