Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 23 Jul 2014, 14:41

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

710 Quant 46, Verbal 41. Any Suggestions

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

710 Quant 46, Verbal 41. Any Suggestions [#permalink] New post 18 Apr 2005, 13:16
Hello group:

I just took my GMAT today and got a score of 710. I am happy with the score but I am sure I could have done better, especially on the Quant. I think I allowed the GMAT to rattle me in the quant section and that bought about my downfall.

I just wanted to know if I should retake the GMAT. I fall in the worst demographic possible: Indian software engineer with 2-3 years work experience in the IT field. I plan to apply for fall 2007. I would appreciate if someone could advise me on my best course of action

Background

Undergrad in Electrical Engineering from Penn State University with GPA 3.7
Decent extra curricular work in college but nothing spectacular.
Bridge correspondent for Electrical Engineering Honor Society

Currently working for a small software firm on the Jersey Shore for the last two years
Actively involved in charity work. On the Executive board of one charity
Actively involved in ebay with gold level powerseller status. Designed and established the business plan on my own
Obtained FAA private pilot certification in 2004

Schools Targeted:
Stanford, Wharton, Kellogs, Stern, UCLA, Berkeley

What are my realistic chances in any of these colleges with my current GMAT score. WIll improving my score to 750 help boost my chances by a significant extent?

Any advise will be appreciated

Regards
Div
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
710 Quant 46, Verbal 41. Any Suggestions   [#permalink] 18 Apr 2005, 13:16