Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 03:02 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 03:02

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 39 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 158 [0]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
Hi,

You said "The second was Fig's approach. Thank you Fig for your magic". Where i can find this Fig magic details on the forum :)
Manager
Manager
Send PM
[#permalink]
PM Fig. But before you PM Fig make sure to do the following:

1. Convince Fig that you are an Audi lover. If Fig is convinced that your love for Audi's is true then he will provide the details of his CR approach but be careful, if he thinks you are faking he will kill you!
Take a look at this secret video clip we got hold of --> :beat <--Fig teaching a club member to love Audi's :P

2. Vote for Fig!
https://gmatclub.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=43843
I'm really curious to see how this thing turns out to be - the sum of all our fears? :??? So all of you reading this post go and vote now :run
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 251 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
vikramjit_01 wrote:
PM Fig. But before you PM Fig make sure to do the following:

1. Convince Fig that you are an Audi lover. If Fig is convinced that your love for Audi's is true then he will provide the details of his CR approach but be careful, if he thinks you are faking he will kill you!
Take a look at this secret video clip we got hold of --> :beat <--Fig teaching a club member to love Audi's :P

2. Vote for Fig!
https://gmatclub.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=43843
I'm really curious to see how this thing turns out to be - the sum of all our fears? :??? So all of you reading this post go and vote now :run

He he he ;)... Very funny :D :)... I didnt resist and I have shown it to my wife ;)

Thanks a lot for it :D :)... Behind your words, I heard really kind and touchy words.... Thanks again ! :D :)....

By the way, all about Audi is true.... and I hope u to love it too ;) :p
Manager
Manager
Send PM
[#permalink]
Here's why I love Audi
https://www.rsportscars.com/eng/articles/audi_ski.asp
Maybe even Spiderman will have trouble making his webbing stick to such a slippery surface but Audi Quattro can climb it easily :shock:

Difficult not to be an Audi fan after seeing this :wink:
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 251 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 5011 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
[#permalink]
thanks for the links!
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 36 [0]
Given Kudos: 11
Send PM
[#permalink]
vikramjit_01 wrote:
Thank you Fig :)
My schools of choice are Darden & RSM.
I have great respect for Darden's commitment to its values and their Honor Code.
RSM because I would love to live and work in a place as wonderful as Holland.
Now after getting 740, I might consider other B-Schools that I had previosly ignored. If I decide on HEC Paris Fig I'll come to you again for advice :).

Hi

I actually had an admit to RSM but had to turn it down for personal reasons. However, if you're planning to work in Holland, I trust that you can speak dutch? Although they do hire non-dutch, it's very hard if you don't speak the language. I spoke with Bain, Booz Allen and another consulting company regarding this matter.

Better check to see whether the company you intend to work with is willing to hire non-speakers (if you're a non-speaker). However, if you do speak dutch, then just ignore this post :P
Manager
Manager
Send PM
[#permalink]
A lot has changed since I took the GMAT. I believe I am more informed now about the decisions I need to take than I was at the time of the Original Post. I am still in love with Holland but I will not go to RSM if I get admitted to a B-School that can offer me a richer grounding in entrepreneurship. So RSM's my back up plan for now if I don't get into the schools I am targeting - IESE, LBS and Ross.

I have promised myself to work on a foreign language during the MBA. If I goto LBS/Ross I plan to build on what little German I know. In IESE it'll have to be Spanish and if I goto RSM I'll keep your tip in mind :wink: Thanks!
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
[#permalink]
Babson for entrepreneurship?

:)

noticed Insead isn't on your list?
Manager
Manager
Send PM
[#permalink]
IMO the positives of Babson's entrepreneurial focus are offset by its not so strong branding. I probably wouldn't have fussed over Babson's branding had I been a US citizen, but there are too many stories going around these days about international students having to return from the US after their MBA due to visa issues.
My reason for deciding not to apply to Insead is the same as Fig's - their MBA's too short. I am generally a slow starter and I think by the time I get started at Insead everybody will have finished with their MBA's! :-D I don't think 10 and a half months is enough time for me to take advantage of the facilities they have to offer. It'll have to be atleast 15 months for me.
I am also very impressed by IESE and LBS' support for entrepreneurship. It leaves nothing to be desired, except for an admit! :P

BTW adc_away, what about you? are you already in a MBA program or will also be applying this fall?
Manager
Manager
Send PM
[#permalink]
bmwhype2 wrote:
thanks for the links!

I think you like to share anything you find useful with everybody else on the forums :good . I especially like the way you keep bumping up the Maths and Verbal threads. I am certain many find that very useful and those who don't (are there any?) probably don't realise how much they benefited from it.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
[#permalink]
vikramjit_01 wrote:
My reason for deciding not to apply to Insead is the same as Fig's - their MBA's too short. I am generally a slow starter and I think by the time I get started at Insead everybody will have finished with their MBA's! :-D I don't think 10 and a half months is enough time for me to take advantage of the facilities they have to offer. It'll have to be atleast 15 months for me.
I am also very impressed by IESE and LBS' support for entrepreneurship. It leaves nothing to be desired, except for an admit! :P

BTW adc_away, what about you? are you already in a MBA program or will also be applying this fall?

Hmm. I guess I'm not the only one who thinks Insead's program is too short! *phew* I thought there was something wrong with me :P

Me? I was accepted to RSM for Class of '08, but was unable to attend for personal reasons. So I decided to retake the GMAT and apply to a few USA schools this year. Am applying to Wharton, Tuck, HBS, and most probably Kellogg. Looking at consulting as my post-MBA career.

Nothing exceptional about my profile. :)
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 43 [0]
 Q48  V38
Send PM
[#permalink]
Congrats vikramjit
Thanks for the tips
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [0]