I finally managed to do my second full-length CAT - GMAT Prep1 and scored 680 (Q47, V36) & IR 5. Obviously, I have just 7 days to try and boost my score as my GMAT is scheduled for December 11th. So I would be VERY, VERY HAPPY if you all could help me improve in these last 168 hours (all dedicated to GMAT).AWA:
I did the AWA, but it was my first full length AWA argument essay, so I'll have to practice this a bit.IR:
Some of the questions were quite challenging, but still could answer all 12 questions with 3 mistakes. Will analyze this later on today.
But the most important sections still are Quant and Verbal:Quant
- Q47 is not bad (previously Q41) and I overall had a good feeling about timing and so on. But I still hope to boost this a bit. Should I rather focus on OG12
/QG2 error log
revision OR GMAtClub Tests
? What would you say?Weak areas:
Combinatorics/Permutations, Inequalities, Absolute Values, Coordinate PlanesVerbal
- V36 is a bit dissapointing, as I previously scored V34 and still have the feeling I learned a lot from MGMAT SC
, Powerscore CR
Bible and MGMAT RC
. Somehow I:
- struggled with time and had to pick some random answers - last 10-12 questions
- because of the time constraints could not apply all strategies/steps I had learned and practiced with OG12
Weak areas: Idioms; SC questions in which you have to pick "which" vs. participle vs. Gerund; etc.
1. Should I focus on CAT's (still have 1 GMATPrep, 2 re-do's of GMATPrep and 6 MGMAT Tests) or redoing of error-log with OG questions?
2. Quant: GMATClub Tests
3. Verbal: What resources to use in order to boost my Verbal score to 40+?
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR INPUT!
Thank you very much for reading this post till the end! Kudos?