Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 18 Apr 2014, 03:08

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

760 99% (50Q 42V)

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
TAGS:
Manager
Manager
Joined: 10 Jun 2003
Posts: 213
Location: Maryland
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
760 99% (50Q 42V) [#permalink] New post 05 Sep 2003, 08:19
Hello again my GMATclub friends

I took my GMAT several days ago, and wanted to thank everyone on this site. I am not willing to get into the details of the test, as I have signed waivers and BB must keep the integrity of this site.

However, I will share two things that really helped me out (lengthy).

The first deals with skills. Know OG. Buy two copies and do it twice if you must. Personally, I went through once and then again using the answer section (by covering up the answers). By doing this and getting comfortable with this, I was well prepared. My best method of improvement was to start a notebook divided into three sections PS, DS and SC. If I got ANY problem wrong, I would put it in there - the whole problem. Before I studied every night, I would review this notebook. After all, these are the things that I would have gotten wrong if I had taken the GMAT without studying. THESE ARE WHAT I NEEDED HELP ON. And by seeing these every night, believe me, when I saw a similar problem, I didn't get it wrong again. That is what improvement is all about. What good is studying if you get the same thing wrong twice or three times? None. So get a notebook and record your errors, so that you become so familiar ith these that you WANT to see them on the real thing. When you see it on the real GMAT, you'll chuckle because its the same problem that you saw every night when you spent 15 mins looking at that notebook of mistakes - and its CAKE TO YOU.

Second, is the mental side. Personally, I get nervous when it comes to big events...a speech, a big test, an interview, what ever it is - I am high strung about it. What I did was about a week before the test I searched the web for motivational quotes - seriously. I put them all in a word document, printed it out, and brought it with me to the test. Before I went in, I read this document, got so pumped that I felt like I could get an 820, and then attacked it with full confidence. They key for me is transforming my nervous, jittery energy into powerful, methodical thinking. I'll paste below the quotes that I found and read, if this works for anyone:

-----------------------
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!POSITIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 20, 2003
" When you're playing against a stacked deck, compete even harder. Show the world how much you'll fight for the winner's circle. If you do, someday the cellophane will crackle off a fresh pack, one that belongs to you, and the cards will be stacked in your favor."
Pat Riley

To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.
- Anatole France
Never, never, never give up.
- Winston Churchill
In order to be walked on, you have to be lying down.

"Whether you believe you can do a thing or not, you are right."
-Henry Ford
"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."
-Henry David Thoreau-
"Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal."
-Henry Ford-
"This one step -- choosing a goal and sticking to it -- changes everything."
-Scott Reed
"A will finds a way."
-Orison Swett Marden
August 25, 2003
" You have to know you can win. You have to think you can win. You have to feel you can win."
Sugar Ray Leonard
---------------------------

If you think that kind of thing is stupid, then ignore it. If it helps one person get 10 more points, then it's worth it. Confidence is sometimes worth a million bucks.

The thing is, I am not a genius. I would say that I am above average, but this is a goal that I worked very hard for, and this score or higher is attainable by anyone will a strong desire to train for this test!!!

Please feel free to ask me any questions (that are not particular to actual questions) and I will be glad to help anyone out there.

Finally, and most importantly, thanks so much to BB for developing this site which is helping many, many people realize their professional dreams.

Now on to applications, I have a few questions to anyone with application experience. It is a personal dream of mine to attend a top 5 business school. With a 760, good GPA, good recc's, can I reasonably shoot for this? I believe that my biggest weakness is my work experience, which is 2 years, however I feel that I have my goals set and that I am mature enough to enter B-school. However, I must convince the B-school of the same. I know that there is nothing 100%, and essays are extremely impt., but has anyone gone through the same? I would love to visit each of the five schools I am applying to and speak with admissions, just to show my face and discuss these concerns. The fact is that even if I was forced to wait a year or two to bump up my experience, I would wait. Any thoughts, even if you haven't gone through the same yet, are appreciated.

Best of luck to all, not that you GMATclubbers need it :-D
_________________

Sept 3rd

Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
Manager
Manager
User avatar
Joined: 09 Feb 2003
Posts: 82
Location: Canada
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: 760 99% (50Q 42V) [#permalink] New post 05 Sep 2003, 08:39
mciatto wrote:
Hello again my GMATclub friends

I took my GMAT several days ago, and wanted to thank everyone on this site. I am not willing to get into the details of the test, as I have signed waivers and BB must keep the integrity of this site.

However, I will share two things that really helped me out (lengthy).

The first deals with skills. Know OG. Buy two copies and do it twice if you must. Personally, I went through once and then again using the answer section (by covering up the answers). By doing this and getting comfortable with this, I was well prepared. My best method of improvement was to start a notebook divided into three sections PS, DS and SC. If I got ANY problem wrong, I would put it in there - the whole problem. Before I studied every night, I would review this notebook. After all, these are the things that I would have gotten wrong if I had taken the GMAT without studying. THESE ARE WHAT I NEEDED HELP ON. And by seeing these every night, believe me, when I saw a similar problem, I didn't get it wrong again. That is what improvement is all about. What good is studying if you get the same thing wrong twice or three times? None. So get a notebook and record your errors, so that you become so familiar ith these that you WANT to see them on the real thing. When you see it on the real GMAT, you'll chuckle because its the same problem that you saw every night when you spent 15 mins looking at that notebook of mistakes - and its CAKE TO YOU.

Second, is the mental side. Personally, I get nervous when it comes to big events...a speech, a big test, an interview, what ever it is - I am high strung about it. What I did was about a week before the test I searched the web for motivational quotes - seriously. I put them all in a word document, printed it out, and brought it with me to the test. Before I went in, I read this document, got so pumped that I felt like I could get an 820, and then attacked it with full confidence. They key for me is transforming my nervous, jittery energy into powerful, methodical thinking. I'll paste below the quotes that I found and read, if this works for anyone:

-----------------------
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!POSITIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 20, 2003
" When you're playing against a stacked deck, compete even harder. Show the world how much you'll fight for the winner's circle. If you do, someday the cellophane will crackle off a fresh pack, one that belongs to you, and the cards will be stacked in your favor."
Pat Riley

To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.
- Anatole France
Never, never, never give up.
- Winston Churchill
In order to be walked on, you have to be lying down.

"Whether you believe you can do a thing or not, you are right."
-Henry Ford
"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."
-Henry David Thoreau-
"Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal."
-Henry Ford-
"This one step -- choosing a goal and sticking to it -- changes everything."
-Scott Reed
"A will finds a way."
-Orison Swett Marden
August 25, 2003
" You have to know you can win. You have to think you can win. You have to feel you can win."
Sugar Ray Leonard
---------------------------

If you think that kind of thing is stupid, then ignore it. If it helps one person get 10 more points, then it's worth it. Confidence is sometimes worth a million bucks.

The thing is, I am not a genius. I would say that I am above average, but this is a goal that I worked very hard for, and this score or higher is attainable by anyone will a strong desire to train for this test!!!

Please feel free to ask me any questions (that are not particular to actual questions) and I will be glad to help anyone out there.

Finally, and most importantly, thanks so much to BB for developing this site which is helping many, many people realize their professional dreams.

Now on to applications, I have a few questions to anyone with application experience. It is a personal dream of mine to attend a top 5 business school. With a 760, good GPA, good recc's, can I reasonably shoot for this? I believe that my biggest weakness is my work experience, which is 2 years, however I feel that I have my goals set and that I am mature enough to enter B-school. However, I must convince the B-school of the same. I know that there is nothing 100%, and essays are extremely impt., but has anyone gone through the same? I would love to visit each of the five schools I am applying to and speak with admissions, just to show my face and discuss these concerns. The fact is that even if I was forced to wait a year or two to bump up my experience, I would wait. Any thoughts, even if you haven't gone through the same yet, are appreciated.

Best of luck to all, not that you GMATclubbers need it :-D



Hello mciatto,
Congratulation for your great score.
:musband
Yesterday you mentioned that GMAT plus material were helpful for you.
Now that you're done with the Gmat, are you willing to sell those material. If you are let me know.
Thanks,
Sarnia
Manager
Manager
Joined: 02 Jul 2003
Posts: 58
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Congrats [#permalink] New post 05 Sep 2003, 09:38
Awesome score! Sorry I can't help with the apps.
Intern
Intern
User avatar
Joined: 29 Dec 2002
Posts: 13
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Congrats [#permalink] New post 05 Sep 2003, 11:13
Great score - Useful tips - mciatto

I have a question.
1. How much does it take to finish complete OG once ? :help2


:gl for apps
iceman
Intern
Intern
Joined: 06 Aug 2003
Posts: 11
Location: Louisiana but from Detroit
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

 [#permalink] New post 05 Sep 2003, 17:14
Hey mciatto, great score! I'm taking my gmat this tuesday 09/09/03, I feel comfortable with the OG but I'm still somewhat nervous about taking the test and I was wondering did you feel that the problem solving and data sufficiency section from the OG were representative of those questions on the real test.
Manager
Manager
User avatar
Joined: 11 Jun 2003
Posts: 72
Location: Moscow, Russia
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

 [#permalink] New post 06 Sep 2003, 01:35
The same question regarding vebal section: how close was SC, CR and RC to the OG?
Manager
Manager
Joined: 19 Jul 2003
Posts: 63
Location: Florida
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 0

 [#permalink] New post 06 Sep 2003, 14:42
Hey mciatto, congratulations on a great score. A few hours after your test and your already thinking about applications..what a guy. I gather from having read some of your previous posts that you are a young guy and do not have too much work experience. Perhaps you're also not too sure how the rest of your application is going to look to an admissions board.
I can't tell you what my personal experience is because I haven't yet gone through that process. However, I can tell you from the dozens of articles I've read that business schools are tremendously competitive with one another. The way they tend to compete is through those stupid rankings you see in Forbes, US News, etc. One of the key criteria to being ranked highly in these magazines is exclusivity. What kind of scores do their students have? This gives the admissions board at major colleges less of an incentive to look exhaustively for the best candidates overall. Instead many schools search for the candidates who can boost or maintain their averages in the emphasized areas. As a result some schools indulge in the practice of buying gmat scores.
Basically, what I'm saying is that if you don't believe you have the requisite amount of business experience, your score will still carry a lot of weight with these schools. A school might use your score to boost its average, and then look for other more experienced candidates to boost its average work experience requirement. I suppose this is about as much as I can tell you without going into personal anecdotes or somehow running into a high-up on the admissions board at Harvard.
_________________

Paul

Manager
Manager
Joined: 10 Jun 2003
Posts: 213
Location: Maryland
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 09 Sep 2003, 05:54
Dmitry wrote:
The same question regarding vebal section: how close was SC, CR and RC to the OG?


I honestly feel that the OG is the best practice that you can get. But remember to really know and understand your errors. BEST OF LUCK!!
_________________

Sept 3rd

Manager
Manager
Joined: 10 Jun 2003
Posts: 213
Location: Maryland
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 09 Sep 2003, 05:54
djacks1914 wrote:
Hey mciatto, great score! I'm taking my gmat this tuesday 09/09/03, I feel comfortable with the OG but I'm still somewhat nervous about taking the test and I was wondering did you feel that the problem solving and data sufficiency section from the OG were representative of those questions on the real test.


Let us know how you did!!
_________________

Sept 3rd

Founder
Founder
User avatar
Status: In Mexico.... NO PM's :-)
Affiliations: UA-1K, SPG-G, HH-D
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 11818
Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Hospitality and Tourism)
Followers: 1983

Kudos [?]: 6408 [0], given: 3565

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: 760 99% (50Q 42V) [#permalink] New post 10 Sep 2003, 05:52
Expert's post
mciatto wrote:
Hello again my GMATclub friends

I took my GMAT several days ago, and wanted to thank everyone on this site. I am not willing to get into the details of the test, as I have signed waivers and BB must keep the integrity of this site.

However, I will share two things that really helped me out (lengthy).

The first deals with skills. Know OG. Buy two copies and do it twice if you must. Personally, I went through once and then again using the answer section (by covering up the answers). By doing this and getting comfortable with this, I was well prepared. My best method of improvement was to start a notebook divided into three sections PS, DS and SC. If I got ANY problem wrong, I would put it in there - the whole problem. Before I studied every night, I would review this notebook. After all, these are the things that I would have gotten wrong if I had taken the GMAT without studying. THESE ARE WHAT I NEEDED HELP ON. And by seeing these every night, believe me, when I saw a similar problem, I didn't get it wrong again. That is what improvement is all about. What good is studying if you get the same thing wrong twice or three times? None. So get a notebook and record your errors, so that you become so familiar ith these that you WANT to see them on the real thing. When you see it on the real GMAT, you'll chuckle because its the same problem that you saw every night when you spent 15 mins looking at that notebook of mistakes - and its CAKE TO YOU.

Second, is the mental side. Personally, I get nervous when it comes to big events...a speech, a big test, an interview, what ever it is - I am high strung about it. What I did was about a week before the test I searched the web for motivational quotes - seriously. I put them all in a word document, printed it out, and brought it with me to the test. Before I went in, I read this document, got so pumped that I felt like I could get an 820, and then attacked it with full confidence. They key for me is transforming my nervous, jittery energy into powerful, methodical thinking. I'll paste below the quotes that I found and read, if this works for anyone:

-----------------------
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!POSITIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 20, 2003
" When you're playing against a stacked deck, compete even harder. Show the world how much you'll fight for the winner's circle. If you do, someday the cellophane will crackle off a fresh pack, one that belongs to you, and the cards will be stacked in your favor."
Pat Riley

To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.
- Anatole France
Never, never, never give up.
- Winston Churchill
In order to be walked on, you have to be lying down.

"Whether you believe you can do a thing or not, you are right."
-Henry Ford
"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."
-Henry David Thoreau-
"Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal."
-Henry Ford-
"This one step -- choosing a goal and sticking to it -- changes everything."
-Scott Reed
"A will finds a way."
-Orison Swett Marden
August 25, 2003
" You have to know you can win. You have to think you can win. You have to feel you can win."
Sugar Ray Leonard
---------------------------

If you think that kind of thing is stupid, then ignore it. If it helps one person get 10 more points, then it's worth it. Confidence is sometimes worth a million bucks.

The thing is, I am not a genius. I would say that I am above average, but this is a goal that I worked very hard for, and this score or higher is attainable by anyone will a strong desire to train for this test!!!

Please feel free to ask me any questions (that are not particular to actual questions) and I will be glad to help anyone out there.

Finally, and most importantly, thanks so much to BB for developing this site which is helping many, many people realize their professional dreams.

Now on to applications, I have a few questions to anyone with application experience. It is a personal dream of mine to attend a top 5 business school. With a 760, good GPA, good recc's, can I reasonably shoot for this? I believe that my biggest weakness is my work experience, which is 2 years, however I feel that I have my goals set and that I am mature enough to enter B-school. However, I must convince the B-school of the same. I know that there is nothing 100%, and essays are extremely impt., but has anyone gone through the same? I would love to visit each of the five schools I am applying to and speak with admissions, just to show my face and discuss these concerns. The fact is that even if I was forced to wait a year or two to bump up my experience, I would wait. Any thoughts, even if you haven't gone through the same yet, are appreciated.

Best of luck to all, not that you GMATclubbers need it :-D



Great JOB!
Thanks a lot for the feedback too.

:wink:


-=
Manager
Manager
Joined: 20 Apr 2003
Posts: 53
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

 [#permalink] New post 11 Sep 2003, 09:02
Glad you did so well :) I do have a question though. What other materials did you use to study for the test? You only mentioned the OG. Curious what you felt helped you to get such a great score.
Intern
Intern
Joined: 06 Aug 2003
Posts: 11
Location: Louisiana but from Detroit
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

 [#permalink] New post 11 Sep 2003, 09:29
Wassup people, I took my GMAT today, I was orignally supposed to take it on 9/9/03, I made a 600 (Q40 V31), my target was and still is a 640. I'm accepted into my academic program but only on conditional status, so i plan to retake the test next month. Anyways my thoughts about the the GMAT are as follows:

(1) I felt the OG was about 45% representative of the problem solving section from what I experienced on the actual test, I had 3 combination problems and 1 probablility problem within the first 12 questions of the set.

(2) The data sufficiency problems (which i fear), were the easiest problems, in my opinion.

(3) The SC part of the GMAT was waaaay!! more convoluted then those in the OG. RC, in my opinion resembled those of PR.

(4) I would say on some of the questions I was just guessing and praying that they were the experimental ones. All in all the test is about (TIME MANAGEMENT)


I also think the powerprep and OG is somewhat outdated and waaaay!!! easier compared to what u will face on the actual test.

D-Jacks
Manager
Manager
User avatar
Joined: 11 Jun 2003
Posts: 72
Location: Moscow, Russia
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

 [#permalink] New post 11 Sep 2003, 23:46
djacks1914 wrote:
Wassup people, I took my GMAT today, I was orignally supposed to take it on 9/9/03, I made a 600 (Q40 V31), my target was and still is a 640. I'm accepted into my academic program but only on conditional status, so i plan to retake the test next month. Anyways my thoughts about the the GMAT are as follows:

(1) I felt the OG was about 45% representative of the problem solving section from what I experienced on the actual test, I had 3 combination problems and 1 probablility problem within the first 12 questions of the set.

(2) The data sufficiency problems (which i fear), were the easiest problems, in my opinion.

(3) The SC part of the GMAT was waaaay!! more convoluted then those in the OG. RC, in my opinion resembled those of PR.

(4) I would say on some of the questions I was just guessing and praying that they were the experimental ones. All in all the test is about (TIME MANAGEMENT)


I also think the powerprep and OG is somewhat outdated and waaaay!!! easier compared to what u will face on the actual test.

D-Jacks


Agree!
Intern
Intern
Joined: 06 Aug 2003
Posts: 11
Location: Louisiana but from Detroit
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

 [#permalink] New post 12 Sep 2003, 08:47
Has anyone read/used the Kaplan 2004 Gmat Guide? The reason I asked is because someone told me this book fares better in terms of GMAT relevancy than the OG.

I've also heard that the GMAT is different depending on which test center you take it at, how true this is, I don't know, any thoughts?
Manager
Manager
Joined: 24 Jun 2003
Posts: 54
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

 [#permalink] New post 12 Sep 2003, 09:38
"I also think the powerprep and OG is somewhat outdated and waaaay!!! easier compared to what u will face on the actual test."

Djacks

this is entirely irresponsible on your part. Please leave the hyperbole at home. Tell us why you thought it was more difficult. Obviously you don't have to give us actual questions, but when you say B.S. like what you said above without substantiating it, you're doing more harm than good.

Thanks and come again,

Htown
Intern
Intern
Joined: 06 Aug 2003
Posts: 11
Location: Louisiana but from Detroit
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

 [#permalink] New post 12 Sep 2003, 10:55
My bad, htown.

The reason I felt the OG and powerprep was outdated was because the problem solving sections in the OG had tons of work and rate problems, and some venn diagram applications. From my GMAT experience, the problem solving section dealt with more combination and permutation type problems that I was not familiar with, I did not encounter a work, rate, or triangle problem until the 24th or so question. Thats why my perception of the powerprep and OG was easier than the actual. So for now, I'm focusing on combination and permutation type problems for the next time I take the test. My experience may be totally different from some others who have already taken it.

As far as the verbal section is concerned, I know some people complained about Princeton's RC, but i found the two to be very similar, I had aprrox 4 Reading Passages taken from science journals, the reason I know they were journal articales was because the test stated the source for the reading material. The SC sections (i.e. sentence length) were longer that what I was used to from the OG and PR. Thats why I was wondering if anybody was using/or has used the Kaplan 2004 book and what they thought about it.

I hope this was more informative, You're right I owe this site alot more, so if anyone has any questions about my GMAT experience feel free to contact me at djacks1914@yahoo.com







[/quote]
Manager
Manager
Joined: 10 Jun 2003
Posts: 213
Location: Maryland
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 16 Sep 2003, 05:29
andyd wrote:
Glad you did so well :) I do have a question though. What other materials did you use to study for the test? You only mentioned the OG. Curious what you felt helped you to get such a great score.


Hi Andy,

I also used the Kaplan Math, Kaplan Verbal, Kaplan 2003 w/CD, and Kaplan 800. From what others have said, it didn't mess around much with PR. Also, I really liked LSAT for the CR problems (I think I checked an ARCO LSAT book out of my local library).

Best of luck!
_________________

Sept 3rd

Manager
Manager
Joined: 10 Jun 2003
Posts: 213
Location: Maryland
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
Re: Congrats [#permalink] New post 16 Sep 2003, 05:31
iceman wrote:
Great score - Useful tips - mciatto

I have a question.
1. How much does it take to finish complete OG once ? :help2


:gl for apps
iceman


Iceman,

To begin with, I didn't do all of the RC's...I would have gone crazy. But to do the other sections, you can do this whole book in four weeks. The second time you go through will be quicker b/c there will. be a certain amount of recognition, but you will benefit nonetheless.

Good luck!
_________________

Sept 3rd

Re: Congrats   [#permalink] 16 Sep 2003, 05:31
    Similar topics Author Replies Last post
Similar
Topics:
Popular new posts 760 (q48, v46) -- 99%ile drucker_fan 18 26 Dec 2006, 22:16
New posts 760 (51Q, 42V) techjanson 6 19 May 2007, 16:25
New posts First attempt: 760, 50Q, 42V... I'm soooo happy! Olrac 4 21 Jun 2007, 12:27
Popular new posts 1 760 (99%)- 47Q (79%), 49V (99%) dux86 13 03 Aug 2008, 14:09
Popular new posts 2 One month, one try, $0 and 760 (50Q 44V) puqq 14 18 Apr 2011, 13:07
Display posts from previous: Sort by

760 99% (50Q 42V)

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: TGC



GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Privacy Policy| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group and phpBB SEO

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.