Thank you for using the timer!
We noticed you are actually not timing your practice. Click the START button first next time you use the timer.
There are many benefits to timing your practice, including:
I was wondering if you could answer a few of questions I had.
1) I am using the MGMAT study material too. Did you read all the strategy guides first and then start working on the OG problems or did you finish a book (eg - Number Properties) and worked on the OG problems the books list at the back?
2) Also, did you work on the problems in the PR & Kaplan 800 simultaneously (along with OG problems?)
3) Was Diagramming helpful for you in CR?
Thank You very much and congrats once again.
Last edited by Praj on 04 Jul 2007, 11:02, edited 1 time in total.
For CR I pretty much just did practice sets. One thing to remember is the inference questions are looking for the slightest of inferences. If you think one of the answers is pretty much stated and not inferred, that is probably the right answer.
[sarcasm] OMG!!!! I never thought I would win the award. First off I would like to thank god for looking over me during this endeavor. I'd like to thank my parents and family for being supportive, I love you mom... (orchestra starts up and cuts me off) [/sarcasm]
1) Are the MGMAT tests comparable to the GMATPrep ? I took one of their tests and got a 31 on the verbal .. Their logic seems way different from the GMATPrep esp on CR and RC.
2) I have an issue with SC. A lot of times i realise I am down to 2 responses but I choose the wrong one. (maybe time i dont know) Is there any way to remedy that ?
3) I am making stupid mistakes on the math... calculation errors or just dumb errors.. Its like I know how to do the problems but I make a mistake and it gives me the wrong answer. How do I remedy this ? Esp on word problems .
4) I have about 2 weeks to go. i am done with the OG guide .. what should be my strategy from here on out ?
Final decisions are in: Berkeley: Denied with interview Tepper: Waitlisted with interview Rotman: Admitted with scholarship (withdrawn) Random French School: Admitted to MSc in Management with scholarship (...