Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 17 Sep 2014, 05:53

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

800 score in GMAT anyone??

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

800 score in GMAT anyone?? [#permalink] New post 11 Jan 2008, 14:36
00:00
A
B
C
D
E

Difficulty:

(N/A)

Question Stats:

0% (00:00) correct 0% (00:00) wrong based on 1 sessions
Hi

This is my first post in any Blog!! I want to try and see if i can score 800 in GMAT, i do work full time other than that i do nothing much!! so i can dedicate my whole other part of life for it!! I just want a starting strategy, i have seen a lot of posts here with very valuble information, for which i thank every one who have given their time for it!! GREAT JOB PEOPLE!! I am not sure how to start or what to do first!! i wrote a diagonistic test and scored like 510 (pretty bad for my aim i know). Few words on putting me on the right track would be more than appreciated!! I have to apply for the school in September (not a high profile school and dead line is only next Jan) and so basicaly i have about 8 months time in between!!

Anywords to start my journey would help!! THANK YOU EVERYONE even if i dont get a reply to my post for all that is already there!! :-D :-D :-D
Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
Director
Director
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 69 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
Re: 800 score in GMAT anyone?? [#permalink] New post 11 Jan 2008, 15:04
nirmalrnd wrote:
Hi

This is my first post in any Blog!! I want to try and see if i can score 800 in GMAT, i do work full time other than that i do nothing much!! so i can dedicate my whole other part of life for it!! I just want a starting strategy, i have seen a lot of posts here with very valuble information, for which i thank every one who have given their time for it!! GREAT JOB PEOPLE!! I am not sure how to start or what to do first!! i wrote a diagonistic test and scored like 510 (pretty bad for my aim i know). Few words on putting me on the right track would be more than appreciated!! I have to apply for the school in September (not a high profile school and dead line is only next Jan) and so basicaly i have about 8 months time in between!!

Anywords to start my journey would help!! THANK YOU EVERYONE even if i dont get a reply to my post for all that is already there!! :-D :-D :-D

Welcome to gmatclub!
All your questions are here in this forum(not Blog!) . Stay here, browse it , be realistic and be "gmatically mature" . I am sure you will do good.
Dont ask the meaning of "gmatically mature" because you will come to know one day , when you have spent some time on this forum. :)
I dont think anybody can give you a strategy to score 800.
But to start , Official Guides are best sources.
Dont want to write more because I would be only repeating whats already there in this forum.
Best of luck!
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: 800 score in GMAT anyone?? [#permalink] New post 14 Jan 2008, 11:03
After reading your reply i got myself Official Gmat Review!! it is interesting!! thanks!! also thank you for correcting my Blog vs Forum :)

Thanks
Re: 800 score in GMAT anyone??   [#permalink] 14 Jan 2008, 11:03