Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 25 Oct 2014, 11:58

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

A challenge that I want to Take!!

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Concentration: General Management, Technology
GMAT 1: 690 Q50 V32
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

A challenge that I want to Take!! [#permalink] New post 27 Sep 2012, 01:48
Hello Stacy,
I do not look for Profile Evaluation nor for Some schools that I can get admitted to.

I recently took GMAT and scored 690(Q50,V32) and I am an Indian Intelligent Male.(Yes! I work for an IT company)I was quite content with this score and decided to apply to schools ranked between 25 and 35. But one day I looked into the mirror but couldn't look into my own eyes. It wasn't somehow me. I have never given up in life, how could I this time.

I have everything in me that can make a good leader, have everything in my profile that can get me to a top school. But there is something that is lacking. The GMAT score is little on lower side, but that can be overcome. I realized that I need a Mentor. Mentor who is as daring as I am , ready to take up challenges with limited resources available.

I searched through the forum and have found that you are the one that can be as critical as I want my mentor to be, as blunt as I want a person to be.

So Stacy, Will you help me to get into my dream school Harvard?
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes