Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 21 Sep 2014, 20:28

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

A Guide to The-Official Guide 13-for GMAT Review

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Is this guide beneficial for your GMAT preparation

• 98% [56]
  • 1% [1]
12 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
Concentration: General Management, International Business
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.6
WE: Project Management (Computer Software)
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 41 [12] , given: 7

GMAT Tests User
A Guide to The-Official Guide 13-for GMAT Review [#permalink] New post 09 Jun 2012, 05:30
This post received
KUDOS
This post was
BOOKMARKED
A Guide to The-Official Guide-for GMAT Review, 13th Edition (On the lines of "The GMAT Club Guide to The-Official Guide-for GMAT Review, 12th Edition")

Use this guide to:

Find details about every question available in the-Official Guide for GMAT Review 13th edition
Help find specific practice questions and build your custom practice tests that focus on your weak areas
Use "Analysis" tab in the spreadsheet for quick view of your accuracy and weak areas
Questions new to the OG 13 and not included in OG 11 are highlighted in grey
Analyze your mistakes in the-Official Guide (Error-log and Analysis tabs)

This is the initial draft and I am still working on it. I'll upload next version if I do any major change in this.
Attachments

File comment: GMAT Club Guide to the Official Guide for GMAT Review 13th Edition - 1.0.xls
GMAT Club Guide to the Official Guide for GMAT Review 13th Edition - 1.0.xls [689.5 KiB]
Downloaded 1405 times

To download please login or register as a user

Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount Codes
1 KUDOS received
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Weight: 170lbs
GMAT 1: 730 Q48 V42
GMAT 2: 740 Q48 V42
WE: Analyst (Other)
Followers: 9

Kudos [?]: 73 [1] , given: 37

Re: A Guide to The-Official Guide 13-for GMAT Review [#permalink] New post 09 Jun 2012, 11:26
This post received
KUDOS
Wow. This is terrific. I have one piece of feedback. For people like myself who have mostly studied with OG 12, we will buy OG 13 solely to check out the new sections (i.e., the additional questions and the IR section). Is there a way to note which of these question is new? I know that information is out there.
Manager
Manager

Kudos [?]: 41 [0], given: 7

GMAT Tests User
Re: A Guide to The-Official Guide 13-for GMAT Review [#permalink] New post 10 Jun 2012, 03:25
vandygrad11 wrote:
Is there a way to note which of these question is new?

New questions are highlighted in Grey for each section in the individual sheets (DS, PS, CR , SC, RC, ).

Hope it helps.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://gmatclub.com/forum/a-guide-to-the-official-guide-13-for-gmat-review-134210.html
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intern
Intern
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, International Business
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 3

Re: A Guide to The-Official Guide 13-for GMAT Review [#permalink] New post 19 Jun 2012, 15:47
I've been using this for a few days now, and I just wanted to say great work! This has been a huge help.
Manager
Manager

Kudos [?]: 41 [0], given: 7

GMAT Tests User
Re: A Guide to The-Official Guide 13-for GMAT Review [#permalink] New post 21 Jun 2012, 07:03
bkuettel wrote:
I've been using this for a few days now, and I just wanted to say great work! This has been a huge help.

I am glad it helps !!!

However, I don't think this has been able to reach many people yet.

Probably, flood of new posts pushes this post on 2nd or 3rd page ;-)

http://gmatclub.com/forum/a-guide-to-the-official-guide-13-for-gmat-review-134210.html

Manager
Manager
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Finance
Schools: ISB '15
GPA: 3.49
WE: Analyst (Computer Software)
Followers: 5

Kudos [?]: 70 [0], given: 41

Re: A Guide to The-Official Guide 13-for GMAT Review [#permalink] New post 17 Jan 2013, 00:48
anordinaryguy wrote:
bkuettel wrote:

I am glad it helps !!!

However, I don't think this has been able to reach many people yet.

Probably, flood of new posts pushes this post on 2nd or 3rd page ;-)

Many Thanks, I have looking for this for ages and found it only today. Definitely this shows it has not reached many people, so high time we make it a sticky post !

Just a curious query ? How did you segregate a section ( say SC ) into easy, medium and Hard. I just hope its all accurate. I am asking because I read sometime back in Mgmat OG 13 analysis about the below thing :

Weirdly, though, 25 repeated problems have jumped out of position. For instance

Problem Solving:

13th Ed. 12th Ed. Change
20 203 -183
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Finance, Economics
GMAT 1: Q V0
GPA: 3.35
WE: Asset Management (Investment Banking)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 16

Re: A Guide to The-Official Guide 13-for GMAT Review [#permalink] New post 19 May 2013, 18:10
This is amazingly helpful. Thanks so much!
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 5

Re: A Guide to The-Official Guide 13-for GMAT Review [#permalink] New post 01 Jan 2014, 12:46
Isn't the answer wrong in OG 13?
:|
Diagnostic Test
Question No. 5 (Quant, PS)

36*pi = pi*r*r*(2)
So, answer = r = 3*sqrt(2)

But in OG 13, '3' is the given answer!

I have a dream... bigger than all of my shattered dreams.

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 2

Re: A Guide to The-Official Guide 13-for GMAT Review [#permalink] New post 20 Feb 2014, 00:50
Hi ... I'm going to follow this blindly.. I hope all the answers given are correct (as per OG)?? Just checking thanks!!
Re: A Guide to The-Official Guide 13-for GMAT Review   [#permalink] 20 Feb 2014, 00:50