I’m in quite a pickle. I’ve been accepted into one of the two schools I applied for and am waiting to hear back from the other. Here’s the thing, I got a great scholarship into the first school but I also need to pay a hefty reservation fee by the end of the week. In terms of preference the school I haven’t yet been accepted into is my favourite, but I won’t hear back from them for at least another couple of weeks. Do you think it’s acceptable to ring the admissions department and ask, given these circumstances, if I could get an early decision? Do I have any leverage here to improve my position?
Interested in your thoughts
In the study cave!