Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 29 Aug 2014, 06:20

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

A platform for group mock test.

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, International Business
GPA: 3.5
WE: Design (Manufacturing)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

A platform for group mock test. [#permalink] New post 14 Apr 2014, 22:13
Hi Friends,

So I have taken my first step towards preparation for GMAT. I am facing the following issue:-

My sister and I are being tutored by our brother who is in the USA (we are in India). We want a platform where we can take mock test so that the 3 of us can analyze each others' results. Basically, an optimum platform will be, where all 3 of us can do the detailed analysis of the tests taken by the two of us.

If that is not an option, then the second optimum platform will be where my brother can analyze me and my sister's result. Lastly, if that option is also ruled out, the last option will be me taking the test, give my account id and password to my brother and sister so that my brother can correct me and my sister can learn from my mistake.

We have no qualms if we gotta pay for 3 memberships (in spite of the fact that my brother is only there to monitor and not participate), but please tell us what would be the best testing platform with decent questions and very detailed analysis.

Looking forward to your quick replies.

Thanks.
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
Expert Post
Founder
Founder
Affiliations: UA-1K, SPG-G, HH-D
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
WE: Information Technology (Hospitality and Tourism)
Followers: 2233

Kudos [?]: 8383 [0], given: 3645

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: A platform for group mock test. [#permalink] New post 14 Apr 2014, 22:31
Expert's post
I have not heard of anything like that... I think your best bet would be 2 subscriptions and sharing access between 3 of you.
You can use one subscription as well (but you will have only half the tests/questions and potentially will violate terms and conditions)
You can also do screen share via Skype or something like that during the test session but I don't think that's what you were looking for...

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Intern
Intern
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, International Business
WE: Design (Manufacturing)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: A platform for group mock test. [#permalink] New post 15 Apr 2014, 00:57
bb wrote:
I have not heard of anything like that... I think your best bet would be 2 subscriptions and sharing access between 3 of you.
You can use one subscription as well (but you will have only half the tests/questions and potentially will violate terms and conditions)
You can also do screen share via Skype or something like that during the test session but I don't think that's what you were looking for...

Thanks for the quick reply.

What you said makes sense. Can you recommend me which subscription service shall I use for the same? I know a lot of threads must exist regarding this choice, but I would just like to hear what worked for you, or in your experience.

Yes, screenshare is something i am not looking forward to.
Re: A platform for group mock test.   [#permalink] 15 Apr 2014, 00:57