Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 25 Oct 2014, 07:21

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

A serious question please

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

A serious question please [#permalink] New post 08 Feb 2006, 07:43
Hi,

I apologize for posting this question in this forum. I don't know how to get my question answered straightway.

I have strated going through this verbal forum. As you'll can see there are 187 pages and around 50 Questions per page on this forum. If I will continue going at my current rate checking all posts (which i badly want to do as I think need to work more on verbal area) it will take me more than 6 months (i can read around 25 posts daily).

Can anyone help me on how to approach going though all old posts on all forums?

Happy acing!
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
Director
Director
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 11 [0], given: 0

[#permalink] New post 08 Feb 2006, 07:48
Hi IMO you better read all new posts and work harder on them))
try to analyze every question. And make a decision on answer choices before you ll see the OA or explanation of others!
I think it will be more useful for you than if you just read the answers))
Try to add explanations ))don't be afraid to do mistakes.As someone already said we are all here to learn!wish you luck anyways :-D

IE IMBA 2010

Current Student
Followers: 23

Kudos [?]: 140 [0], given: 0

Reviews Badge
 [#permalink] New post 08 Feb 2006, 07:50
Quality over quantity brother. I tried your approach and scored a miserable 590, so focus on reading the "best verbal discussions" and "math challenges" instead. Scrutinize the OEs given by top gun members like Paul, HongHu, Laxie, Vivek, Duttsit, and Supercat. Six months sounds about right unless you are planning to put in 6~8+ hours a day.
Manager
Manager
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

[#permalink] New post 08 Feb 2006, 13:55
Gmat773. your answers and explanations seem to me that you are in the 700 club. Is 773 your new score.

reloading NEURON JELLY to reach another galaxy.

Current Student
Followers: 23

Kudos [?]: 140 [0], given: 0

Reviews Badge
 [#permalink] New post 09 Feb 2006, 06:13
El Torro wrote:
Is 773 your new score.

:shock: :shock: I`d probably have a heart attack then and there if such a score flashed up on the screen.
Director
Director
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 11 [0], given: 0

[#permalink] New post 09 Feb 2006, 06:28
GMATT73 wrote:
El Torro wrote:
Is 773 your new score.

:shock: :shock: I`d probably have a heart attack then and there if such a score flashed up on the screen.

you better take some medicine from heart atacks with you on your next exam)) :wink:

IE IMBA 2010

[#permalink] 09 Feb 2006, 06:28