Thank you for using the timer!
We noticed you are actually not timing your practice. Click the START button first next time you use the timer.
There are many benefits to timing your practice, including:
a team of efficiency consultant conducted a study of company [#permalink]
07 Jan 2004, 07:31
0% (00:00) correct
0% (00:00) wrong based on 0 sessions
HideShow timer Statistics
a team of efficiency consultant conducted a study of company x and found that 85% of its employees suffered a "midafternoon slump" between the hours of 2:00 pm and 4:00 pm. during this slump, each employee's productivity went down an average of 30%. the consultants recommended, therefore, that management institute a policy encouraging employees to take their lunch breaks sometime between the hours of 2:00 pm and 4:00 pm, since employees do not need to be productive as they eat lunch.
the consultant's conclusion relies on which of the following assumptions?
1. the consultants found no correlation between consumption of food and the feelings of lethargy experienced by the employees of company x during the midafternoon slump.
2. some of the employees of company x do not eat breakfast until they arrive at the office at 9:00 am.
3. the consultants had seen the same slump phenomenon at company p, and had made the same recommendation to change the lunch hour.
4. most of the employees of company x expressed a preference to each lunch sometime between the hours of 1:00 pm and 3:00 pm.
5. the consultant also suggested adjusting the work schedules of half of the employees of company x so that they would come in early in the morning and leave by 2:00 pm.