Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 31 Aug 2014, 02:22

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Absolute value -- theory and questions

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Followers: 5

Kudos [?]: 31 [0], given: 112

Absolute value -- theory and questions [#permalink] New post 18 Aug 2010, 08:14
hi All..
please find attached notes and questions on absolute value in a word file .The source of these questions and theory is GMATCLUB...
The advanatges :
1. theory and questions can be printed and studied at one go ..you can refer back to the hard copies of the topic ( particularly useful for a person like me who is not so good at quants ) ... I have to revise the topics twice or thrice before it goes into my head... :(

2 saves time ...
problem is : --
u dont get too many reasoning and discussion for a particular question.. as I have kept only one answer ...

3 lastly and most Importantly ---- I dont take the credit of this file ... the credit goes to all the club members who posted these questions ....and other member ( who compiled all the threads at one place ) .. i have just compiled these ...
I am sure everybody knows FIG : the master of absolute ....most of thes answers are his
if you all like it then I can compile question on some other topics ( from our forum tags )and will upload these for all .. eg 700 level geometry questions and answers in a word file ...

not sure if something of this sort exists ...
regards

P S : -BB and team,,,,, not sure if we have any legal issues if I do this ..kindly delete the post if you think it is not appropriate
Attachments

Absolute Value.docx [71.52 KiB]
Downloaded 117 times

To download please login or register as a user

Absolute Value 1.docx [44.54 KiB]
Downloaded 83 times

To download please login or register as a user

Last edited by gauravnagpal on 18 Aug 2010, 09:05, edited 1 time in total.
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount Codes
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Schools: ISB, Tepper - CMU, Chicago Booth, LSB
Followers: 7

Kudos [?]: 115 [0], given: 50

Re: Absolute value -- theory and questions [#permalink] New post 18 Aug 2010, 08:54
gauravnagpal wrote:
hi All..
please find attached notes and questions on absolute value in a word file .The source of these questions and theory is GMATCLUB...
The advanatges :
1. theory and questions can be printed and studied at one go ..you can refer back to the hard copies of the topic ( particularly useful for a person like me who is not so good at quants ) ... I have to revise the topics twice or thrice before it goes into my head... :(

2 saves time ...
problem is : --
u dont get too many reasoning and discussion for a particular question.. as I have kept only one answer ...

3 lastly and most Importantly ---- I dont take the credit of this file ... the credit goes to all the club members who posted these questions ....and other member ( who compiled all the threads at one place ) .. i have just compiled these ...
I am everybody knows FIG : the master of absolute ....most of thes answers are his
if you all like it then I can compile question on some other topics like ( from our forum tags and will upload these for all .. eg 700 level geometry questions and answers in a word file ) ...

not sure if something of this sort exists ...
regards

P S : -BB and team,,,,, not sure if we have any legal issues if I do this ..kindly delete the post if you think it is not appropriate

Thanks for sharing :)

:good Support GMAT Club by putting a GMAT Club badge on your blog :thanks

SVP
SVP
Followers: 8

Kudos [?]: 88 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
Re: Absolute value -- theory and questions [#permalink] New post 23 Aug 2010, 11:54
Passing by...

Thanks for your words, Gauravnagpal... all the best to all of u, guys :)

My company website : WHY Consultant

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Followers: 5

Kudos [?]: 31 [0], given: 112

Re: Absolute value -- theory and questions [#permalink] New post 23 Aug 2010, 19:05
Fig wrote:
Passing by...

Thanks for your words, Gauravnagpal... all the best to all of u, guys :)

I am sure the title would have stopped u and u would have wanted to see what kids are doing on your favorite topic cheers
Re: Absolute value -- theory and questions   [#permalink] 23 Aug 2010, 19:05