Well, you can do both or either. I have had clients ask for an early decision and get it, but I always feel this is a high-risk action. Instead, I'd suggest playing it a bit safe, asking for an extension. If they say no, then confirm your acceptance. And worst comes to worst (or best comes to best?) you can withdraw if you get a better offer.
Admissionado | Packages | School Guides | Team
If you like the post, give it a KUDOS!