Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 08:29 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 08:29

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Kudos
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Manhattan GMAT Student Services Associate
Own Kudos [?]: 25 [1]
Concentration: International Relations
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 81 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Concentration: Strategy,IT management
 Q0  V0 GMAT 2: 0  Q0  V0 GMAT 3: 0  Q0  V0
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 183 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Re: Accuracy of Manhattan Gmat tests [#permalink]
Great scores. :shock: I'm pretty sure you'll crack 750 on the real thing!!!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
Thanks for the vote of confidence, but I agree with Cclay that I need to take the exam in a proper setting. So far, I have done the AWA but probably spend 20 mins on each, and the fact that I have on occasion paused the exam also is not a good way to approach.

Hopefully with these changes though there is not a huge marginal difference in the scores.

One reason I was "forced" to take it in 3 weeks is I realized that if I wanted to have a chance to retake it (just in case - say I get sick on the test day?), and supposedly there is a 31 day period between each test (is that 31 days - e.g. take the test on Day 1 and Day 33?), this leaves just enough time to possibly take a second GMAT test and meet the application deadline for any first round applications. Can anyone confirm that this 31-day rule holds?

Thanks!
Manhattan GMAT Student Services Associate
Own Kudos [?]: 25 [0]
Concentration: International Relations
Send PM
You got your info correct! There is a 31 day waiting period between each time you take the exam, and it's good to give yourself that buffer so that you can go into the first exam knowing that if something goes wrong you'll still be able to take it again. It makes the exam-taking experience slightly less stressful!

Best,
Caitlin
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 16 [0]
Given Kudos: 14
Concentration: Operations, Strategy
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V36
GPA: 3.28
WE:Project Management (Manufacturing)
Send PM
bunk wrote:
Thanks for the vote of confidence, but I agree with Cclay that I need to take the exam in a proper setting. So far, I have done the AWA but probably spend 20 mins on each, and the fact that I have on occasion paused the exam also is not a good way to approach.

Hopefully with these changes though there is not a huge marginal difference in the scores.

One reason I was "forced" to take it in 3 weeks is I realized that if I wanted to have a chance to retake it (just in case - say I get sick on the test day?), and supposedly there is a 31 day period between each test (is that 31 days - e.g. take the test on Day 1 and Day 33?), this leaves just enough time to possibly take a second GMAT test and meet the application deadline for any first round applications. Can anyone confirm that this 31-day rule holds?

Thanks!

could you share your Original GMAT score
GMAT Club Bot