Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 21 Oct 2014, 04:50

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Add your Blog Feed to GMAT Club Forums

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Expert Post
3 KUDOS received
Founder
Founder
Affiliations: UA-1K, SPG-G, HH-D
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Hospitality and Tourism)
Followers: 2322

Kudos [?]: 9409 [3] , given: 3697

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Add your Blog Feed to GMAT Club Forums [#permalink] New post 09 Dec 2013, 09:58
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post

I am excited to unveil a new exclusive GMAT Club feature we have developed - ForumBlogs

ForumBlogs allows us to integrate blog and forum posts into a discussion based on the topic. For example, we are starting to integrate Blog feeds from BSchool Admissions Committees into the school discussion threads. Shortly we will be adding current student blogs into a dedicated discussion in the HBS subforum.

Everyone with a blog is welcome to join the ForumBlogs initiative. To Apply, please PM me your blog link and what is the main topic/theme of your blog right now (e.g. GMAT prep, MBA applications, or a specific School).

Why? What are the benefits to me as a user?

1. First of all, blending blog and forum posts allows to bring in the latest news updates from both GMAT and MBA worlds into the forums. As users, you will get the latest information from various sources here on the GMAT Club Forums (and you can proceed to the specific blog if you find the post interesting)
  2. Second, it makes it easier to discover new resources and connect with fellow applicants/bloggers who are in the same boat
  3. Allows for longer and richer blog content to be posted on the forum, which is sometimes hard to do

What are the benefits to me as a blogger?

1. First of all your blog will be exposed to over 300,000 unique monthly visitors who come to GMAT Club
  2. We will feature your content to our audience in the forum, social media, and newsletter (if appropriate). At first we will have a more generic thread for blogs such as MBA-Applicant blogs for example and as the member blog section grows, we will have more topic-specific threads, sections, and even a dedicated forum if appropriate to make member blogs easier to find and easier to distinguish.
  3. You will get a chance to connect with people similar minded to you
  4. Every blog post has a big header (see this example) that gives a very prominent link to your blog so people who may be intrigued by your post, will be able to visit your blog for the full blog-rich experience.

How does it work?

Pretty straightforward - you send us a PM (instructions are above) and we'll take care of the rest. We will ask you to display a GMAT Club badge on your blog - let us know if you have any concerns with that and we will try to be sensitive.

Any questions, please PM me.
Thanks!

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
Add your Blog Feed to GMAT Club Forums   [#permalink] 09 Dec 2013, 09:58