Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 04:07 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 04:07

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 938 [0]
 Q50  V34
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
 Q50  V34
Send PM
Re: admission consultancy [#permalink]
I will say to avoid it. Princeton is not very well known for GMAT coaching,. Even the books they have seems pretty basic.

One advice, even before you try Jamboree, visit British council and you might find some books on related matter. After reading them, if you still feel that you cannot write compelling essays, then go for Jamboree.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
thx abhijit,
Okay Jambooree it is. I've scored 670. I hope some good school choose me.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
 Q50  V34
Send PM
Tell me your background (profile) and which country you want to do your MBA from.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Well, I am a commerce graduate from Agra University. After graduation I took 3 year article training as per the regulations of The Institute Of Chartered Accountants in India. I passed the Accounts and Law group of CA Inter. Due to some circumstances I had to quit CA after that. Then I started my own business. Business was going fine but again I had to quit after 3 years. (Lol, I sound like a quitter. ain't I?) since then I am working as an assistant manager in a shoe factory in Agra. So, in short, life has been interesting so far. Lets see what is in stores.

Anyway, I want to got to Australia ( Melbourne Business School) but if I dont get there I am ready to go anywhere outside Indian shores.

I have heard about 3 year MBA with CFA course in Concordia Univ. Canada. How is it?
Thx in advance Abhijit. You've been a great help in verbal and math forums.

Today I visited Jambooree and Princeton. Though Princeton sounded more honest and convincing but I guess I will give Jambooree a chance, solely because of their reputation.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
 Q50  V34
Send PM
Now you are exaggerating, I have not been active in forum lately so could not have helped many in recent past.

But now coming to your question. MBS has very good reputation within Australia. I am not sure about Concordia Univ. Canada as I have not researched it. I did research quit a few UK universities. I will suggest you to also look at Warwick, Cass, and Tanaka. As you do not fit into typical IT profile of an Indian student, so you will have more chances of acceptance. Moreover, your work experience sounds interesting. If you are able to come up with good essays, you can surely make to any one of these schools.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
abhijit_sen wrote:
Now you are exaggerating, I have not been active in forum lately so could not have helped many in recent past.

But now coming to your question. MBS has very good reputation within Australia. I am not sure about Concordia Univ. Canada as I have not researched it. I did research quit a few UK universities. I will suggest you to also look at Warwick, Cass, and Tanaka. As you do not fit into typical IT profile of an Indian student, so you will have more chances of acceptance. Moreover, your work experience sounds interesting. If you are able to come up with good essays, you can surely make to any one of these schools.

Lol No, I have not been exaggerating. I have been active in forums and I certain remember few of ur participation.
Anyway thx for suggestion Abhijit I will check those schools for sure. Lets ee where I end up :)
GMAT Club Bot