Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 23 Aug 2014, 02:12

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Admission Consultant in Bangalore, India.

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Technology, General Management
GMAT Date: 09-16-2013
GPA: 3.5
WE: Analyst (Consulting)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 11 [0], given: 11

GMAT ToolKit User
Admission Consultant in Bangalore, India. [#permalink] New post 12 Sep 2013, 08:44
Hello Everyone. I am looking out for assistance in preparing admission application to one of the B Schools and want to know if anybody knows a reliable admission consultant in Bangalore, India.
Kindly PM the contact details, i'll get in touch with him/her.

Appreciate your help and Kudos for the respondent 8-)

Regards,
Suyash

I want to live in a world where emails are short, love letters are brave, and every "Thank you" note is scribbled by hand.
GO GREEN

Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Technology, General Management
GMAT Date: 09-16-2013
GPA: 3.5
WE: Analyst (Consulting)

Kudos [?]: 11 [0], given: 11

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Admission Consultant in Bangalore, India. [#permalink] New post 13 Sep 2013, 10:12
suyash23n wrote:
Hello Everyone. I am looking out for assistance in preparing admission application to one of the B Schools and want to know if anybody knows a reliable admission consultant in Bangalore, India.

Is it really that difficult to find an Admission consultant in Bangalore ? Folks - Need your help!

Regards,
Suyash

I want to live in a world where emails are short, love letters are brave, and every "Thank you" note is scribbled by hand.
GO GREEN

Manager
Manager
Followers: 6

Kudos [?]: 29 [0], given: 7

Re: Admission Consultant in Bangalore, India. [#permalink] New post 19 Sep 2013, 05:25
suyash23n wrote:

Suyash, I just saw your post. We are based in Bangalore and we are working with applicants for the top business schools. You can reach out to us.

Namita Garg,
http://www.mbadecoder.com
contact@mbadecoder.com
+91 9901 566772

Namita Garg
http://www.mbadecoder.com
contact@mbadecoder.com

Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 770 Q51 V44
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Re: Admission Consultant in Bangalore, India. [#permalink] New post 27 Mar 2014, 07:43
Hi

We are a Chennai based company founded by a Stanford alum. - we would be happy to help you out. Please visit our website at http://augustacademy.in for more information.

We've had extremely good results in the 2013 - 2014 admissions cycle - we are now looking to capitalise on the momentum that we've built up.

We offer extremely personalised service - we don't impose any limits on the number of hours of contact - we take as much time as is required to perfect your essays. Please call us for a consultation: +91 94455 89969 - so that we can assess your profile and talk about an effective plan of action.

Regards,
August Academy

Karthik
Founder and CEO,
August Academy,
Chennai.

http://www.augustacademy.in

Intern
Intern
Concentration: Operations, Strategy
GPA: 3.57
WE: Engineering (Other)
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 0

Re: Admission Consultant in Bangalore, India. [#permalink] New post 05 Apr 2014, 10:37
Hi, i came across this forum and i thought i should share my success story of making it to top American bschools with mbadream.in guidance.

My journey with MBAdream.in started a friend told me about Rahul and reading up on mbadream.in. When I spoke to Rahul I told him about my GMAT score of 660. His belief in me and his motivation was enlightening, so I got my way forward for my MBA application.

The journey to a B school isn’t easy. There are constant questions and moments when one feels extremely demotivated and is willing to give up. As an Indian applicant, we are at a disadvantage as the admission process in pretty different from the process in India. It is therefore essential that you connect with someone who has full understanding of the process and criteria.

Rahul was that friend and mentor who kept me motivated and guided me at each step from choosing the right schools networking with them and writing a thank you emails after interview. After starting work on my story and my profile he also motivated me to take another shot at GMAT as I was not happy with my GMAT score he gave me confidence and will take care of the rest I just concentrate on GMAT and every point ill improve help save some money through scholarship. Bingo, I got a 710, with Rahul’s inputs I gave my applications best attempt.

You can always count on Rahul to give you the most honest advice and feedback. While, I knew why I wanted to pursue and MBA, Rahul helped me create my unique story and he understood my strengths as an applicant and helped me choose the right schools from me.

He understood my busy office schedule and even held practise interview sessions at 11 in the night. He was available 24X7 for me on Gtalk phone watsapp watever way of communicating I could find. I can assure you no other consultant would walk this extra mile for you.
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 0

Re: Admission Consultant in Bangalore, India. [#permalink] New post 10 Apr 2014, 11:35
Hi, We have worked with a lot of applicants from Bangalore. We are based out of New Delhi/Gurgaon and for admissions and applications, you got to have an email address and a cellphone :)

You do not need to be physically present in the office of anyone offering admissions services. And this applies to each one of the MBA Consulting firms in this Forum.

Anyway...If you are still looking around for an expert opinion, I will be happy to speak with you.

You may call +91-96500-11233 and ask for a consultation. I will take roughly 30 minutes to understand your future aspirations and the story. On that call, we will walk you through our process too.

Good luck !

Jatin Bhandari

PythaGURUS Education

TOP MBA Admissions Consulting and GMAT Preparation
Our MBA Admissions Consulting Services
Want to assess your candidature? Fill in a Free Applicant Review Form
Our Success Stories
Facebook Twitter LinkedIN Google+

Re: Admission Consultant in Bangalore, India.   [#permalink] 10 Apr 2014, 11:35