Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 25 Jul 2014, 03:31

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Admission Consultants iN Chennai / Bangalore??

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 9

Admission Consultants iN Chennai / Bangalore?? [#permalink] New post 06 Jul 2013, 21:18
Guys,

I would like to know few good admission consultants for MBA / Masters in Management in Chennai / Banaglore - India.

Have just heard of one Jamboree or Chopras. Could any one tell me how good they are? what are the other top ranked consultants available?

Also, consultants abroad are charging lot of money for the services. Can anyone list down few consultants in India ( Chennai / Bnagalore ) in particular which are good "Value for Money" and don't charge much for the service??
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 0

Re: Admission Consultants iN Chennai / Bangalore?? [#permalink] New post 08 Jul 2013, 23:00
Hello daisyhill1,

Manya Education (P) Ltd. (MEPL) provides admission counselling services spanning the entire gamut of activities including test preparation, profiling of schools, admissions counselling, application assistance, visa assistance, financial counselling, and others. We have five centers in Bangalore, eight in Chennai, and one in Coimbatore too, if that suits you better. I strongly recommend that you visit our official website (http://www.manyagroup.com) for gathering more information about us.

You can call our counselors directly (details are provided on the website). Alternatively, if you are interested, you can PM me your contact number and I will have one of our representatives call you shortly to discuss further.

Wish you good luck for your application process.

Best Regards,

Sinchita Ganguly
Admissions Advisor
Manya - The Princeton Review

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Followers: 24

Kudos [?]: 45 [0], given: 9

Re: Admission Consultants iN Chennai / Bangalore?? [#permalink] New post 09 Jul 2013, 00:01
daisyhill1 wrote:
I would like to know few good admission consultants for MBA / Masters in Management in Chennai / Banaglore - India.

MBA admissions consulting follows a virtual model. Most of the consulting teams active on GMAT Club work with candidates across the world.

MBA Crystal Ball has been managing a popular thread on GC for several years. Check it out here --> Ask MBA Crystal Ball.

Good luck with your applications.

Sameer Kamat | Founder - MBA Crystal Ball | Email: info at mbacrystalball dot com

Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 770 Q51 V44
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Re: Admission Consultants iN Chennai / Bangalore?? [#permalink] New post 10 Sep 2013, 11:38
daisyhill1 wrote:
Guys,

Have just heard of one Jamboree or Chopras. Could any one tell me how good they are? what are the other top ranked consultants available?

Also, consultants abroad are charging lot of money for the services. Can anyone list down few consultants in India ( Chennai / Bnagalore ) in particular which are good "Value for Money" and don't charge much for the service??

Hi Daisyhill1,

We are a Chennai based company founded by a Stanford alum. - we would be happy to help you out. Please visit our website at http://augustacademy.in for more information.

Regards,
August Academy

Karthik
Founder and CEO,
August Academy,
Chennai.

http://www.augustacademy.in

Intern
Intern
Concentration: Strategy
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V40

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Re: Admission Consultants iN Chennai / Bangalore?? [#permalink] New post 19 Jan 2014, 00:40
I got my GMAT, and I felt I was almost done, but the reality struck soon and I found essays and strategy and school selection is equally important. Through a friend’s recommendation, I set up initial consultation, and thereafter Rahul’s guidance set the path towards fulfilling my mbadream.in. Shortlisting schools, finalising content and reviewing the essays – Rahul took active interest in all my applications, and helped me come up with suitable content. Most importantly, though he is professional, his attitude is friendly. In short, the end result is I received 3 admits and scholarships, one half and two almost full scholarships from top 30 schools. Thanks Rahul and mbadream.in team, for w/o u guys this might not have been possible. so, i suggest, any aspirant who has taken his GMAT should try and get in touch with Rahul for some useful tips for sure. Lastly, while i was in the application process and GMAT prep i benefited a lot from such resources like gmatclub as well. indeed, its a excellent initiative. Any future aspirants, if i can share any advice i would we more then happy to help, so you may pm me. Will get back for sure as soon as possible.
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Operations, Strategy
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V39

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Re: Admission Consultants iN Chennai / Bangalore?? [#permalink] New post 10 May 2014, 22:02
Hi,

When I started my applications after taking the GMAT exam, I felt that I need the guidance from a experienced professional which is why I started exploring the services available. After some research and on a friend's recommendation through my engineering college network. I spoke to mbadream.in 's Rahul and during my very first conversation with Rahul, it became clear to me that MBADream's services are best suited for me. The kind of attention and support you get throughout the application process from MBADream is outstanding. Rahul is kind of a friend who wants you to succeed and this positive approach helped me succeed in receiving several admits and scholarships. MBAdream.in's brainstorming and editing services are exceptional and they help a lot in developing the right story. In conclusion, I received admits from schools such as Smith (Full scholarship), Broad (Full scholarship), Kelley, Vanderbilt with scholarship upwards of 50,000 dollars and a full scholarship from two schools.I must say I was lucky to find MBADream. Kudos to Rahul and his team for a world class service!. Having benefited in the whole process through my consulting team mbadream.in and such communities and friends. I want to share my experience and learning with MBA hopefuls.
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 0

Re: Admission Consultants iN Chennai / Bangalore?? [#permalink] New post 11 May 2014, 03:26
You do not need to be physically present in the city of the applications consultant. As long as you have a cell phone and an email address, you will do absolutely fine.

PythaGURUS Education

TOP MBA Admissions Consulting and GMAT Preparation
Our MBA Admissions Consulting Services
Want to assess your candidature? Fill in a Free Applicant Review Form
Our Success Stories
Facebook Twitter LinkedIN Google+

Manager
Manager
Affiliations: CrackVerbal
GMAT 1: 780 Q51 V46
Followers: 15

Kudos [?]: 68 [0], given: 2

Re: Admission Consultants iN Chennai / Bangalore?? [#permalink] New post 02 Jun 2014, 00:04
daisyhill1 wrote:
Guys,

Daisy,
When you decide on a consultant, make sure you work with someone whom you can trust. Don't go just by package deals.
Look for someone who can evaluate your profile, suggest how best you can pitch your profile to different B-schools and help you with your overall application strategy, and not just essay editing.

CrackVerbal has helped Indian applicants get into some of the best B-schools in the world, including Harvard, Wharton, Kellogg, LBS, INSEAD, ISB and more. We understand the profiles and requirements of Indian applicants very well, and offer sound, honest advice and support.

Check out our services here:
http://applications.crackverbal.com

Do send me a PM if you have any queries. Would be happy to help. :)

Regards
Gowri

Gowri N Kishore
Admissions Coach

If you find our response valuable, please encourage us with Kudos!

Aiming for 40+ in Verbal? Attend our 2-Day Verbal Score Booster Workshop!
http://gmat.crackverbal.com/advanced-verbal-workshop-bangalore

Get a FREE profile evaluation from CrackVerbal experts!
http://applications.crackverbal.com/free-resources/profile-evaluation/

Re: Admission Consultants iN Chennai / Bangalore??   [#permalink] 02 Jun 2014, 00:04