Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 23 Oct 2014, 05:20

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Admission consultants in India for GMAT ?

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 770 Q51 V44
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Re: Admission consultants in India for GMAT ? [#permalink] New post 27 Mar 2014, 07:45
Hi

We are a Chennai based company founded by a Stanford alum. - we would be happy to help you out. Please visit our website at http://augustacademy.in for more information.

We've had extremely good results in the 2013 - 2014 admissions cycle - we are now looking to capitalise on the momentum that we've built up.

We offer extremely personalised service - we don't impose any limits on the number of hours of contact - we take as much time as is required to perfect your essays. Please call us for a consultation: +91 94455 89969 - so that we can assess your profile and talk about an effective plan of action.

Regards,
August Academy

Karthik
Founder and CEO,
August Academy,
Chennai.

http://www.augustacademy.in

Intern
Intern
Schools: Darden
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Admission consultants in India for GMAT ? [#permalink] New post 15 May 2014, 18:52
aa14 wrote:
When I decided to pursue my MBA in the United States, I didn’t know which universities to apply to not only get admission but also a decent scholarship, which was a priority for me. I found out about MBADream.in and I spoke with Rahul. Rahul’s clarity of thought and honest feedback made me lean towards mbadream.in and I decided to join MBADream.

I had average acads and an average GMAT score for an Indian applicant and I wasn’t sure about my chances of getting into a top school with good scholarship. MBADream helped me shortlist universities based on my profile and my requirements. The way they helped me showcase my profile in my essays changed the whole picture. The sessions with them helped me link my background with my future goals. Even after I wrote my essays they didn’t seem presentable. That’s where MBADream stepped in. The editing of my essays was truly amazing. I could never write such essays. The essays were very presentable and said my whole story in a very nice way. Rahul personally helps in the preparation of admission interviews. Tips I got from Rahul really helped me for my interview.

Today, I have 3 admits, 2 with full scholarships :-D :-D and one with 50% scholarship, all from top 35 schools. Apart from this MBADream also helps in networking, which is very important as an MBA student. An early start to networking is always a big plus and that’s where they help you in a big way. I am really thankful to MBADream.in for where I stand right now.

What was your GMAT score and work-ex ? I am too looking for admissions to top universities in US but having an average GMAT score.

Thanks
Current Student
Schools: ISB '15 (A)

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 0

Re: Admission consultants in India for GMAT ? [#permalink] New post 16 May 2014, 21:40
I would highly recommend that people here check out GyanOne . I found them to be outstanding when it came to advice for top schools. I worked with them on my fall applications (2013) and secured admits to Kellogg, Yale. They possess excellent industry knowledge and have a lot of experience with top schools.

When it comes to applying to top schools, I felt I just could not take a chance. I got in touch with GyanOne and right from the beginning felt that I had chosen well. Not only did GyanOne help me to get into top schools, but they even helped me to choose the right one from among them based on my criteria. I continue to be in touch with GyanOne and in fact their consultants are today more than advisors to me but indeed friends
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Admission consultants in India for GMAT ? [#permalink] New post 20 May 2014, 01:19
I think GOOGLE is the best consultant for GMAT.

Best of Luck
Re: Admission consultants in India for GMAT ?   [#permalink] 20 May 2014, 01:19