Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 29 Jul 2014, 14:56

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Admission Notification

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

Admission Notification [#permalink] New post 29 Jan 2014, 03:32
To all admitted students for 2016,

First of all, Congratulations to all of you!! :) Great Job getting through this strenuous process!

Secondly, I am an applicant in Round 2. I gave my interview two weeks ago. What I would like to know is whether anybody has been informed of their admission status before the notification date in Round 1. I am getting extremely anxious and wanted to know that does Tepper inform all admitted and rejected students only on the notification deadline posted on their website?

I keep checking my mail every 5 minutes during their office hours and waiting impatiently for some information. It would be a great help to know what the applicants in Round 1 went through.

Thank you!

Cheers
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 710 Q42 V45
GPA: 3.2
WE: Securities Sales and Trading (Investment Banking)

Kudos [?]: 24 [0], given: 0

Re: Admission Notification [#permalink] New post 02 Feb 2014, 06:44
I got an email at 4:35pm on the notification date. Haven't heard of anyone getting told early
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V40

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 0

Re: Admission Notification [#permalink] New post 26 Feb 2014, 09:54
mariammajid wrote:
To all admitted students for 2016,

First of all, Congratulations to all of you!! :) Great Job getting through this strenuous process!

Secondly, I am an applicant in Round 2. I gave my interview two weeks ago. What I would like to know is whether anybody has been informed of their admission status before the notification date in Round 1. I am getting extremely anxious and wanted to know that does Tepper inform all admitted and rejected students only on the notification deadline posted on their website?

I keep checking my mail every 5 minutes during their office hours and waiting impatiently for some information. It would be a great help to know what the applicants in Round 1 went through.

Thank you!

Cheers

I'm in the same boat as you ... Round 2 applicant ... I interviewed on 2/13/14 and was expecting to maybe see a decision by now, now that its been about 2 weeks. However, it seems like all Round 2 applicants find out if they are admitted on the same date (March 24, 2014)? Is that how it works at Tepper?
Re: Admission Notification   [#permalink] 26 Feb 2014, 09:54