Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 20 Sep 2014, 16:30

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Admitted? Get the most out of your MBA experience

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
GMAT Club team member
Followers: 7

Kudos [?]: 32 [0], given: 1

Premium Member
Re: Admitted? Get the most out of your MBA experience [#permalink] New post 14 Apr 2011, 08:11
gtgator03 wrote:
Hi! If it's not too late, could I be added to the list? Thanks.

It's not too late, but for those who are signing up this morning, you won't get a PM about the event. Just click on the link that appears in the information section on the first page of this thread around 8:30PM EST to join the webinar. We are excited to have you participate!

Kirsti | GMAT Club Representative

Find upcoming GMAT and MBA Events | Discounts on GMAT courses, books, MBA consulting, and more at the GMAT Club Marketplace
Follow us on Twitter | Facebook

GMAT Course Reviews
MBA Admissions Consulting Reviews

Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 26

Premium Member
Re: Admitted? Get the most out of your MBA experience [#permalink] New post 14 Apr 2011, 09:24
Sign me up!
I have my popcorn ready
....and pencil and pad of course
Expert Post
Founder
Founder
Affiliations: UA-1K, SPG-G, HH-D
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Hospitality and Tourism)
Followers: 2281

Kudos [?]: 8844 [0], given: 3668

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Admitted? Get the most out of your MBA experience [#permalink] New post 14 Apr 2011, 12:10
Expert's post
Here is the link guys:
https://sas.elluminate.com/m.jnlp?passw ... 61&sid=329

(also on the first post)

!
You may have to download JAVA to run this webinar. Make sure you log in a few minutes ahead of time to test the system

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

Re: Admitted? Get the most out of your MBA experience [#permalink] New post 15 Apr 2011, 03:26
Was this webinar recorded? And if so, can we get the playback link, i missed it! Thanks!
Current Student
Followers: 5

Kudos [?]: 56 [0], given: 295

GMAT Tests User
Re: Admitted? Get the most out of your MBA experience [#permalink] New post 15 Apr 2011, 05:56
dethinker wrote:
Was this webinar recorded? And if so, can we get the playback link, i missed it! Thanks!

Likewise. I tried the link that was PM-ed to me, but I got an empty slide view. Does anyone know how to view the playback?
GMAT Club team member

Premium Member
Re: Admitted? Get the most out of your MBA experience [#permalink] New post 15 Apr 2011, 13:06
futurestrategist wrote:
dethinker wrote:

Likewise. I tried the link that was PM-ed to me, but I got an empty slide view. Does anyone know how to view the playback?

The webinar was recorded. Once it is available we will post the link in this thread. The link that was PM-ed to you was for the webinar that was only active last night at 8:30PM EST. The recorded version will be a different link. Be in touch soon!

Find upcoming GMAT and MBA Events | Discounts on GMAT courses, books, MBA consulting, and more at the GMAT Club Marketplace

GMAT Course Reviews

Current Student

GMAT Tests User
Re: Admitted? Get the most out of your MBA experience [#permalink] New post 17 Apr 2011, 21:39
kirstik wrote:
futurestrategist wrote:
dethinker wrote:

The webinar was recorded. Once it is available we will post the link in this thread. The link that was PM-ed to you was for the webinar that was only active last night at 8:30PM EST. The recorded version will be a different link. Be in touch soon!

Thanks kirstik! Please do let us know where we can access the recorded link!
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 26

Premium Member
Re: Admitted? Get the most out of your MBA experience [#permalink] New post 18 Apr 2011, 10:16
Guess someone had one too many COCKTAILS lol
Intern
Intern
Schools: HBS (R2 - Ding no int), Wharton (R2 - Ding no int), Kellogg (R2 - Admitted!), Booth (R2 - Admitted!)
WE 1: 3 Years Boutique Management Consulting
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 4 [0], given: 10

Re: Admitted? Get the most out of your MBA experience [#permalink] New post 18 Apr 2011, 10:34
kirstik wrote:
kirstik wrote:
]Was this webinar recorded? And if so, can we get the playback link, i missed it! Thanks!

Unfortunately there was an error in the recording, so we are planning to host another session with date and time TBD (but coming very soon!) and this session will be recorded in case you can't make it. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Please include me on your next session. Thanks!
Current Student

GMAT Tests User
Re: Admitted? Get the most out of your MBA experience [#permalink] New post 18 Apr 2011, 10:35
JHam86 wrote:
kirstik wrote:
kirstik wrote:
]Was this webinar recorded? And if so, can we get the playback link, i missed it! Thanks!

Unfortunately there was an error in the recording, so we are planning to host another session with date and time TBD (but coming very soon!) and this session will be recorded in case you can't make it. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Please include me on your next session. Thanks!

Thanks kirstik for the notice! Please do include me as well.
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 8

Re: Admitted? Get the most out of your MBA experience [#permalink] New post 18 Apr 2011, 11:35
Same here.

Thanks.
Intern
Intern
Schools: Yale - ding; Fuqua - Accepted; KFBS - Accepted; JHU Carey - Accepted
WE 1: Backstage TV/Film - 2 years
WE 2: Healthcare Admin - 6 years
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 21

Re: Admitted? Get the most out of your MBA experience [#permalink] New post 18 Apr 2011, 12:26
kirstik wrote:

Please add me to the list for the webinar as well. Thank you!
USC 2011 Thread Master
Schools: USC Marshall $$, BU $$, UCLA
WE 1: 5 years
Followers: 4

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 3

Re: Admitted? Get the most out of your MBA experience [#permalink] New post 18 Apr 2011, 19:01
Please add me to the list ... I need some perspective :lol:
GMAT Club team member

Premium Member
Re: Admitted? Get the most out of your MBA experience [#permalink] New post 19 Apr 2011, 14:35
kirstik wrote:

Hello all! We have schedule the second webinar. You can find more details on the first post of this thread, but I will tell you that it's scheduled for Thursday, April 28th at 8:30PM EST. We hope not to have any recording issues this time so that a recording will be available a couple days after the event. I will post a link to the webinar a few hours before the event. We hope you can attend! Thanks!

GMAT Course Reviews

Intern
Intern
Schools: Chicago Booth (WL & Denied), Duke Fuqua (IN), UNC KF (IN)
WE 1: Transportation Infrastructure, Public Sector, India
WE 2: Transportation Safety, State of California
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 4

Re: Admitted? Get the most out of your MBA experience [#permalink] New post 20 Apr 2011, 13:43
Hello,

PLease reserve a spot for me for this seminar (webinar).

Thank you,
Niladri.
Intern
Intern
Schools: Chicago Booth (WL & Denied), Duke Fuqua (IN), UNC KF (IN)
WE 1: Transportation Infrastructure, Public Sector, India
WE 2: Transportation Safety, State of California

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 4

Re: Admitted? Get the most out of your MBA experience [#permalink] New post 20 Apr 2011, 13:48
Please register me for this webinar,

Thank you,
Niladri.
Intern
Intern
Schools: Fuqua R1 (Ding), Kellogg R2 (Ding), Anderson R2 (Accepted)

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Re: Admitted? Get the most out of your MBA experience [#permalink] New post 20 Apr 2011, 14:40
Please send me the link to listen in on this webinar.

Thank you!
Intern
Intern
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

Re: Admitted? Get the most out of your MBA experience [#permalink] New post 21 Apr 2011, 00:32
sign me up too!
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 2

Re: Admitted? Get the most out of your MBA experience [#permalink] New post 21 Apr 2011, 04:55
Please add me to the list.
Current Student
Schools: UCLA Anderson (IN!!), NYU Stern (IN!!), MIT (R1 Ding), Columbia (RD Ding)

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 1

Re: Admitted? Get the most out of your MBA experience [#permalink] New post 21 Apr 2011, 09:25
please sign me up as I had to miss the last one! thanks!
Re: Admitted? Get the most out of your MBA experience   [#permalink] 21 Apr 2011, 09:25