Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 24 Oct 2014, 02:06

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Admitted to two, waitlisted to one

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Admitted to two, waitlisted to one [#permalink] New post 05 Jun 2014, 07:42
I got admitted to Maryland and George Washington and wait listed at Georgetown. I'm still holding out hoping to get into Georgetown but if I don't, which should i go with for Part-Time MBA? Maryland will cost 25% less than GW because I'm a federal employee. (They have a discount) But GW has a nearby campus and Maryland only has a small satellite campus near me. Community is important to me so I'm leaning GW even though its more expensive.
Admitted to two, waitlisted to one   [#permalink] 05 Jun 2014, 07:42