My MGMAT Cat scores:
( Q, V)
Cat 3: 630 (44, 32) - 5-3.2013
Cat 2: 650 (43, 36)- 1.3.2013
Cat 1: 620 (45, 31) - 20.2.2013My Target score: 690 - 700.
In review, I am able to solve most of my wrong answers. And in the GC forum discussion also I am able to solve upto 80% of the problems.
I am struggling with timing. My strategy:
- Focus on SC & CR. As in RC if I have time i can get atleast 70% correct. My RC speed 5-7 min per passage and 2 min per question.
- In MGMAT CAT, My SC & CR accuracy varies from 35 - 75. ( Mostly because I try to give more time i.e. 20 min to first 10 Q and then 15-18 min or more ( for each remaining slot of 10 questions) depending upon how many RCs come in this question range.
- I want to achieve atleast 37 in V before my first gmat prep CAT Limits: I know that my reading speed is slow. And [color=#00a651]I want to give my GMAT within this week or earlier
. My strategy is to get atleast 70% SC-CR correct. Although, I am aware that position of the question is also important. for e.g first 10 Q are important . (Thanks to Bunuel's GMAT prep software analysis). [/color]
- After each CAT, I review my weak areas like geometry, Work & time etc. And solve atleast 10 problems on GC of each of my weak area.
- Most of my time is dedicated to Verbal.
- Once I am stable in Verbal, I will start giving GC test to boost my Quant score to reach atleast 48-49
I need your advice on following:
- Best strategy to follow at this time to reach my target score
- Is my strategy / planning right?
- I have full week for my gmat prep. How can i utilize it to get the maximum out of it?
- Any other aspect/ suggestions
YOU CAN, IF YOU THINK YOU CAN