Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 24 Oct 2014, 06:02

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Advice Needed!

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Advice Needed! [#permalink] New post 05 Jan 2014, 13:00
I am a senior finishing up my under graduate accounting degree. I have a 3.1 GPA (3.7 accounting GPA) and got a 570 on the GMAT. I want to attend Lubin School of Business (Pace) for the 1 year masters of accounting program. How do my credentials stack up to get in? Also, what other schools can I look at if I'm not qualified for Pace?
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
Expert Post
Manager
Manager
Followers: 7

Kudos [?]: 20 [0], given: 4

Re: Advice Needed! [#permalink] New post 08 Jan 2014, 05:31
Expert's post
Hi dpl939,

With that 3.1 GPA and possibly a higher score on the GMAT, I am sure that you will have no issues getting into a good MBA program. With my help, I am sure that you will be able to choose the proper school for your needs. As a veteran Admissions Consultant with a 750 GMAT score, I have 7 years of teaching experience, a Rotman MBA, and a career in Banking. My services are targeted to professionals committed to taking their career to the next level.

I have been trained at, and have worked for two major test prep institutions, and have taught hundreds of satisfied students in Canada, the US, Hong Kong, and Tokyo. I have helped students get into Ivy League and top European MBA programs.

I specialize in:
-GMAT Teaching/Tutoring
-Application Consulting (Determining the right schools for your goals, and developing an application plan)
-Resume Building
-Essay Drafting
-Mock Interviewing

For questions or scheduling, please contact me at gmatbydavid-at-gmail.com, or visit my website at gmatbydavid.com

Looking forward to working with you!
David

Got questions?
gmatbydavid.com

Re: Advice Needed!   [#permalink] 08 Jan 2014, 05:31