Joined: 11 Jul 2006
, given: 0
Advice Needed - Retake or not to retake [#permalink]
03 Oct 2007, 11:04
Thanks in advance for evaluate my profile. I just take the GMAT today and score well under my own average in GMATPrep, Powerprep and 800 scores.com CATs.
My main question is should I retake my Gmat or not?
I am a Canadian (25 yrs old female) and looks forward to get into Rotman (University of Toronto) or Schulich (York University).
Here's my profile:
- GPA, major, school
Graduated in Queen's University with Double major in Economcis and Psychology, 79.5% ~3.0GPA??
- GMAT with breakdown
Math 42 (66 Percentile)
Verbal 37 (82 Percentile)
Overall 640 (78 Percentile)
- work experience:
2 years of experience total, 1 1/2 in Scotiabank, working in the operational side, recently promoted to a senior position
- extracurricular involvements :
mainly done in highschool and university years: join afterschool program to take care of kids, a VP of cultural student association, volunteer in psychological research and various community services. Join research program in elementary school to help student with ADD and difficulites in readying.
Honour Roll in high school (over 80 average)
Dean list in 4th year university (over 80 average)
- interesting personal facts - countries lived in, challenges faced, unusual interests :
- currently reside in Toronto, Canada. Chinese was bornt in a Portugese colonies, fluent in speaking and writing Chinese and English, basic conversation skills in Portugese.
- As a VP of Hong kong student association, helped Hong kong government to promote tourism by organizing exhibition in university.
- interest: golfing, yoga, belly dance.