I took up GMAT today and scored 580(Q:42;V:28). I am planning to re-take the test sometime by end of Feb as I was consistently getting 640 in MGMAT and then 680 and 690 in the GMATPrep tests
. Not sure what went wrong in the test but I felt the questions were tougher than the GMATPrep tests
Could you please advise me on whether I would be able to apply to schools for fall 2010 or will I have to wait to apply only for fall 2010. The reason being, if my taking GMAT in end Feb will not be suitable enough to apply for fall 2010 then i would give a shot a little later than that? Please provide your suggestions on this.
Thanks in advance.