I am really confused about where all I should apply....kindly have a look at my profile.......all suggestions (and criticism ) welcome!
1) Brief description of your full-time work experience. What do you do?- 2years till today. Manufacturing (Electricl and Electronics, Fortune 500). Role-Supply Chain Management. Responsibility-managing supplies from 35+ import suppliers, getting material JIT for production,Analyze spend and initiate cost savings projects, inventory control projects.
2) Your GMAT.- 720 (Q48, V40, AWA 5.5)
3) College info: The name of the college, your GPA or grade average, your major, year of graduation. Manipal Institute of Tech. (india), 7.96/10, Electrical engg, 2011
4) Significant college and post-college extra-curricular activities or community service, especially leadership experience. . Anchor Volunteer for a school under my NGO. Currently setting up a Science Lab there. Previously conducted "career Talks" for students. Trained new volunteers. Started blog for volunteers all over the country to share their experiences , and am currently managing the same.
other ECs: writing. Freelanced during college. May certificates from school time.
Dance: diploma holder in Bharatnatyam(Indian classical Dance)
5) Important certifications like CFA, CPA, FSA, or CA.-NA
6) Your target programsISB. Need help with choosing other programs
7) When you plan to apply? Please specify round and application cycle, for example R1 2013-14 or R3 2012-13.
8) Your post-MBA goal.Management Consulting
Consider Darden, Ross, Duke, Yale, CMU Tepper, and Cornell Johnson.
You might be interested in Best MBA Programs for You.
JUST PUBLISHED! MBA Admission for Smarties: The No-Nonsense Guide to Acceptance at Top Business Schools
Follow Accepted on Twitter
Friend Accepted on Facebook
Subscribe to Accepted's Blog