Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 22 Oct 2014, 19:29

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Advice to score at least a 650 with 2 weeks to go

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Advice to score at least a 650 with 2 weeks to go [#permalink] New post 30 Dec 2012, 12:35
Hey everyone,

I've been reading various user posts and was hoping to get some advice from you experts that are members of GMATClub!

I have been studying for about 10-12hrs per week since October 27th, 2012 because I work full-time and therefore have been studying evenings and weekends.
I have read completely both the 2012 Kaplan Premier guide and the 2012 Princeton Review (Cracking the Gmat) as well as have completed most of the questions in 0G13.

I have also written 3 mocks in the last 2 weeks in the order listed with the following scores:

1. Veritas: 570 (Q36, V31)
2. Manhattan: 640 (Q42, V35)
3. GMAT Prep: 590 (Q38, V34)

After going over each of these mocks I noticed have been making stupid/careless mistakes in the Quant section which is something that I am very strong with.

I have 2 weeks to go until exam day (Jan 12th, 2013) and the schools I am applying to require a minimum of 650 on the GMAT, but of course I would like to do better. With that being said what would you guys recommend I focus on for the next 2 weeks and if I were to purchase some more computer adaptive mocks, which do you recommend?

Thanks in advance!!!!
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
Current Student
Concentration: Strategy, Finance
Followers: 44

Kudos [?]: 369 [0], given: 182

Re: Advice to score at least a 650 with 2 weeks to go [#permalink] New post 30 Dec 2012, 23:44
Check below links!
http://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/2011/04/ ... ess-errors
http://www.gmatprepnow.com/articles/avo ... teaks-gmat

Thanks,
PraPon

Tough 700+ Level RCs: Passage1 | Passage2 | Passage3 | Passage4 | Passage5 | Passage6 | Passage7
Reading Comprehension notes: Click here
VOTE: vote-best-gmat-practice-tests-excluding-gmatprep-144859.html
PowerScore CR Bible - Official Guide 13 Questions Set Mapped: Click here

Re: Advice to score at least a 650 with 2 weeks to go   [#permalink] 30 Dec 2012, 23:44