Request your help with my profile evaluation.Age :
1st Attempt - 700 (51Q, 32 V, 5.0 AWA). Feb’09
2nd Attempt - 710 (50Q, 35V, 4.5 AWA). Apr’10Undergrad :
B.Tech in Computer Science from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Roorkee.
Currently pursuing CFA. Written L1 in June 2010, results awaited.Areas of Interest:
Finance –Investment Services/Portfolio ManagementExperience details (Total Exp – 4yrs. Employer – Citi India)
1. 2010 Mar – Now: Implementation Manager – Consumer & Commercial Banking – Customer Servicing
2. 2009-10 – Implementation Manager – Consumer Banking – Credit Initiation (Card, Unsecured Loans &
3. 2006-2008 – Business Analyst & Project Manager – Sales & Credit
1. Business/Cross Team Interaction – Worked for CitiFinancial India, Thailand & Indonesia. And Citibank
Singapore, Philippines, Guam, Malaysia, Indonesia and North America.
2. International Travel – Travelled for implementation work to Singapore, Philippines & Malaysia. Extracurricular:
• Member of the Executive Council (7 members) of SAC (Students Association Council).
o Received the highest votes for the post of General Secretary in Student Body election, although lost
in a lucky draw to resolve the tie.
• Won the 2nd prize in the National Level Business Plan Competition – Corpostrat
• Treasurer of Hobbies Club Festival – Srishti’06. Event initially funded by institute, we made it
self-funded with sponsorship around INR 500000, in spite of the fact that festival was held in April just
after our Cultural and Technical fest and Financial year end. Conducted workshops by International Speakers
and other events to take the festival to new heights.@work:
• Rated ‘1/Outstanding’ in 2 out of 4 appraisals during my tenure in Citi and ‘2/Excellent’
for the rest 2.
• Identified as a HIPO (High Potential Employee).
• Youngest employee to be designated Solution Architect and made an Approver for all high impact
requirements of CitiFinancial India, Indo & Thai business.
• Ran collection programs in collaboration with NGO – Goonj and Coordinate donations (Clothes, books,
etc) from office colleagues and housing society.Target Colleges:
- MIT Sloan
- NYU Stern
- Duke Fuqua
I need to shortlist this to 5 colleges. Would be great if you can tag my chances in these. Only criterion
for college is great finance faculty & resources, should be in US, Good Alumni network, Scholarship would be
an icing on the cake
Thank you for your time and effort!