Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 23 Jul 2014, 00:19

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
1 KUDOS received
Current Student
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GPA: 3.5
WE: Consulting (Consulting)
Followers: 7

Kudos [?]: 124 [1] , given: 26

GMAT Tests User Premium Member
Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 24 Jul 2011, 21:53
This post received
KUDOS
jamifahad wrote:
Hi guys,
I have collected all the practice tests mentioned here and have put it in a excel sheet. This way it helps me to keep a track of all the practice tests, free or paid, available to me.

Hope it's useful to some of you.

This is great , I was also hoping to prepare a similar one , but could not due to lack of resources

Please press KUDOS if you like my post

Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount Codes
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 24 Jul 2011, 22:53
I gave the free princeton review test yesterday

Score breakup is 620/800

Q 47
V 29

Now in both the sections i had about 20 seconds to answer the last question and in the Q i had chosen the right answer because i'd heard that as long as you choose you get to confirm and in the verbal i chose but a wrong answer Both came up as unanswered even though the options i had selected can be seen in the review.

I have exactly 51 days till my test. Can i get a brief idea of where i stand. My goal is a 720.
Intern
Intern

Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 25 Jul 2011, 09:52
Thank you so much for this information.
So glad to find info on all available CATs at one place.

Awesome!
Intern
Intern
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 16 [0], given: 5

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 30 Jul 2011, 22:06
Hi,

I am looking to subscribe to Gmat Club tests :

1. Is it 75 $ , 79 $ or 99$. Myultiple prices have been quoted in multiple places on these site, so i am at a bit of jeopardy. Kindly let me know the correct price , as i need only 25 gmat club quant tests.

2. I have gmat tool kit 1.4 iphone app , that comes with 300 hard questions from gmat club quant tests that i will use for practice. Really i am not sure i can solve all 25 tests, so if possible can you please mention the test numbers where these 300 questions are not repeated. that would save a great deal of time. ;)

alt

A man is measured by his character. A GMAT clubber is weighed by his kudos.

GMAT Posts from me :
An Approach to GMAT RC
An Approach to GMAT CR
An Approach to GMAT SC

1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 16 [1] , given: 5

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 02 Aug 2011, 23:12
This post received
KUDOS
Access to MGMAT 6 CAT's at 11.99 $ for iphone / ipad / Android / Blackberry users

1. We can access MGMAT online student center to give 6 online CAT's if we buy any book from their store worth 24 $ or take online subscription of 39 $.

2. There's also a alternative way to activate it

3. Download kindle free app from app store for iphone/ipad or from market place for android or repective platform for your smartphone. search for kindle app on amazon to see if your phone supports it.

4. go to amazon.com and search for manhattan Gmat official guide companion kindle.The kindle version costs around 11.99 $ and comes with online access to 6 CAT's and OG Archer. Buy it from amazon.

5. you will get the kindle version immediately and you have the option to transfer it to your device(smarphone) wirelessly when you buy it from amazon.

6. You will recieve an email from amazon about your order / purchase reciept.

Note imp : register for free with manhattan gmat and provide your mail id during registration. Use the same mail id to forward the amazon purchase reciept to manhattan.

7. ) Forward the amazon order/ purchase reciept to books@manhattangmat.com. They will activate your online access and send you instructions on how to access them.

It worked for me and voila , i have access to good mgmat tests. I am saving some money to buy gmat club tests ;)
--------------------------------------------------------
If you find it useful , please give me kudos or exchange your opinions.

alt

GMAT Posts from me :
An Approach to GMAT RC
An Approach to GMAT CR
An Approach to GMAT SC

Expert Post
Founder
Founder
Affiliations: UA-1K, SPG-G, HH-D
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
WE: Information Technology (Hospitality and Tourism)
Followers: 2157

Kudos [?]: 7574 [0], given: 3623

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 02 Aug 2011, 23:15
Expert's post
darider wrote:
Hi,

I am looking to subscribe to Gmat Club tests :

1. Is it 75 $ , 79 $ or 99$. Myultiple prices have been quoted in multiple places on these site, so i am at a bit of jeopardy. Kindly let me know the correct price , as i need only 25 gmat club quant tests.

2. I have gmat tool kit 1.4 iphone app , that comes with 300 hard questions from gmat club quant tests that i will use for practice. Really i am not sure i can solve all 25 tests, so if possible can you please mention the test numbers where these 300 questions are not repeated. that would save a great deal of time. ;)

Thanks - it is $99

In the ToolKit, the questions are the hardest questions and taken from tests between 8 and 16 if my memory serves me correctly.

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Intern
Intern

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 02 Aug 2011, 23:42
Thanks bb,

99$ for complete set of 25 quant and 6 verbal tests. Is there a option for me to buy only 25 quant tests ?

alt

GMAT Posts from me :
An Approach to GMAT RC
An Approach to GMAT CR
An Approach to GMAT SC

Expert Post
Founder
Founder

Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 02 Aug 2011, 23:43
Expert's post
darider wrote:
Thanks bb,

99$ for complete set of 25 quant and 6 verbal tests. Is there a option for me to buy only 25 quant tests ?

It is $99 for 25 quant tests.
The 6 verbal are a free bonus 8-)

P.S. Not a way to buy just the quant. You can buy individual tests if you would like but that's $12.95....

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator

Intern
Intern

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 03 Aug 2011, 04:45
Hmm thanks,

Ahem i have one more question ( i know too many darn questions from me ) . But how about GMAT Test Questions (collection of 925 hard math questions from GMAT Club) Kindle app available on amazon. Is is the same as gmat quant tests ? I use a lot of kindle books like mgmat books and like it a lot and make me learn while @ work or while on the go !

Is it equivalent to GMAT TESTS and can i buy it instead? If so i am all buying it today ;)

I took a diagnostic test and free mgmat test , my quant score is 42 ( please dont ask my verbal score , its tad low and i am seriously focussing on it at the moment ). SO really want to fire up my quant to 49 Plus using gmat club tests.

Thanks Again ;)

alt

GMAT Posts from me :
An Approach to GMAT RC
An Approach to GMAT CR
An Approach to GMAT SC

Intern
Intern

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 04 Aug 2011, 00:47
Hi can someone please evaluate if gmat test questions from gmat club (kindle version on amazon.com ) is equivalent to gmat club tests ?

Thanks

alt

GMAT Posts from me :
An Approach to GMAT RC
An Approach to GMAT CR
An Approach to GMAT SC

Manager
Manager
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
GPA: 3.65

GMAT Tests User
Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 07 Aug 2011, 02:48
is there any particular order or difficulty level of these test. As i am getting very unexpected results in different tests
Director
Director
Status: My Thread Master Bschool Threads-->Krannert(Purdue),WP Carey(Arizona),Foster(Uwashngton)
Followers: 57

Kudos [?]: 145 [0], given: 57

GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 12 Aug 2011, 11:01
are manhattan 6 mocks worth to buy?

General GMAT useful links-->

Indian Bschools Accepting Gmat | My Gmat Daily Diary | All Gmat Practice CAT's | MBA Ranking 2013 | How to Convert Indian GPA/ Percentage to US 4 pt. GPA scale | GMAT MATH BOOK in downloadable PDF format| POWERSCORE CRITICAL REASONING BIBLE - FULL CHAPTER NOTES | Result correlation between GMAT and GMAT Club's Tests | Best GMAT Stories - Period!

More useful links-->

GMAT Prep Software Analysis and What If Scenarios| GMAT and MBA 101|Everything You Need to Prepare for the GMAT|New to the GMAT Club? <START HERE>|GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application|

Verbal Treasure Hunt-->

"Ultimate" Study Plan for Verbal on the GMAT|Books to Read (Improve Verbal Score and Enjoy a Good Read)|Best Verbal GMAT Books 2012|Carcass Best EXTERNAL resources to tackle the GMAT Verbal Section|Ultimate GMAT Grammar Book from GC club [Free Download]|Ultimate Sentence Correction Encyclopedia|Souvik's The Most Comprehensive Collection Of Everything Official-SC|ALL SC Rules+Official Qs by Experts & Legendary Club Members|Meaning/Clarity SC Question Bank by Carcass_Souvik|Critical Reasoning Shortcuts and Tips|Critical Reasoning Megathread!|The Most Comprehensive Collection Of Everything Official- CR|GMAT Club's Reading Comprehension Strategy Guide|The Most Comprehensive Collection Of Everything Official- RC|Ultimate Reading Comprehension Encyclopedia|ALL RC Strategy+Official Q by Experts&Legendary Club Members

----
---
--
-

1 KUDOS = 1 THANK

Kick Ass Gmat

Expert Post
Founder
Founder

Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 12 Aug 2011, 12:08
Expert's post
prateekbhatt wrote:
are manhattan 6 mocks worth to buy?

Yes, though most folks get them for free by buying one of the MGMAT guides (the 6 tests are included with the purchase of each book, which are $15-20 each vs $39 for the MGMAT tests)

Founder of GMAT Club

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 9

Online Practice CAT Exams & 8 Question Banks [#permalink] New post 27 Aug 2011, 11:47
hey buddies.

I want to buy "Online Practice CAT Exams & 8 Question Banks" from Manhattan. does any of you have Promotional codes? Or do you know a way to purchase it at lower rate?

Original price is $70.40.
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 5

Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 28 Aug 2011, 11:58
Wow!! this is awesome!!!...thnx a lot :-D :-D :-D

Shake the Pillars of Heaven!!!

Expert Post
Founder
Founder

Re: Online Practice CAT Exams & 8 Question Banks [#permalink] New post 28 Aug 2011, 13:54
Expert's post
meweadl wrote:
hey buddies.

I want to buy "Online Practice CAT Exams & 8 Question Banks" from Manhattan. does any of you have Promotional codes? Or do you know a way to purchase it at lower rate?

Original price is $70.40.

You can get them free if you buy their books in Print or Electronic format....

Founder of GMAT Club

Director
Director
Status: My Thread Master Bschool Threads-->Krannert(Purdue),WP Carey(Arizona),Foster(Uwashngton)
Followers: 57

Kudos [?]: 145 [0], given: 57

GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 29 Aug 2011, 11:09
yes even ill go with top 4-5 tests....Quality matters not quantity

General GMAT useful links-->

Indian Bschools Accepting Gmat | My Gmat Daily Diary | All Gmat Practice CAT's | MBA Ranking 2013 | How to Convert Indian GPA/ Percentage to US 4 pt. GPA scale | GMAT MATH BOOK in downloadable PDF format| POWERSCORE CRITICAL REASONING BIBLE - FULL CHAPTER NOTES | Result correlation between GMAT and GMAT Club's Tests | Best GMAT Stories - Period!

More useful links-->

GMAT Prep Software Analysis and What If Scenarios| GMAT and MBA 101|Everything You Need to Prepare for the GMAT|New to the GMAT Club? <START HERE>|GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application|

Verbal Treasure Hunt-->

"Ultimate" Study Plan for Verbal on the GMAT|Books to Read (Improve Verbal Score and Enjoy a Good Read)|Best Verbal GMAT Books 2012|Carcass Best EXTERNAL resources to tackle the GMAT Verbal Section|Ultimate GMAT Grammar Book from GC club [Free Download]|Ultimate Sentence Correction Encyclopedia|Souvik's The Most Comprehensive Collection Of Everything Official-SC|ALL SC Rules+Official Qs by Experts & Legendary Club Members|Meaning/Clarity SC Question Bank by Carcass_Souvik|Critical Reasoning Shortcuts and Tips|Critical Reasoning Megathread!|The Most Comprehensive Collection Of Everything Official- CR|GMAT Club's Reading Comprehension Strategy Guide|The Most Comprehensive Collection Of Everything Official- RC|Ultimate Reading Comprehension Encyclopedia|ALL RC Strategy+Official Q by Experts&Legendary Club Members

----
---
--
-

1 KUDOS = 1 THANK

Kick Ass Gmat

Intern
Intern
Concentration: Finance, Human Resources
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V37
WE: Web Development (Computer Software)

Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 01 Sep 2011, 08:45
Hi,

i took manhattan Cat 1 and found the quant to be really tough. The questions were really long and calculations were there that cannot be comlpleted in 2mins. can anyone confirm if the quant section on the gmat is similar beacuse OG questions are not that long and can be comleted within 2 mins.
Intern
Intern
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 01 Sep 2011, 10:38
Cool Stuff thank you :-D
Intern
Intern

Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 02 Sep 2011, 00:00
hi,

i have my GMAT scheduled comming week. i have got the following scores in different prep tests

1. GMAT Prep (1st time - 2weeks back) - 690
2. MGMAT ( 2nd CAT test) - 590
3. Kaplans (2nd CAT test) - 540
4. GMAT Prep (2nd test) - 640
5. MGMAT ( 1st test) - 590

i am unable to arrive at a conclusion on how will my actual score look like :x ,

please provide an input.

Thanks
Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews   [#permalink] 02 Sep 2011, 00:00