Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 30 Jul 2015, 17:12
GMAT Club Tests

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
Manager
Manager
avatar
Status: one more time
Joined: 05 Jul 2010
Posts: 72
Location: United States
Concentration: Strategy, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V37
GMAT 2: 740 Q50 V40
GPA: 3.48
WE: Web Development (Computer Software)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 6

Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 28 Jun 2011, 13:58
mmapplebeck wrote:
Anil,

The Advanced GMAT Quant Strategy Supplement comes with access to the advanced quant question bank and bonus drill set but not the 6 CATs. You can, however, get access to the 6 CATs with the purchase of one of our 8 Strategy Guides. You can read more about the 8 Strategy Guides here: http://www.manhattangmat.com/storeitems ... 28&catid=1

Best,
Matt Mapplebeck
Student Services Associate
Manhattan GMAT


Thanks for the info Matt.

Your(manhattangmat.com) website mentions that any guide comes with the 6 CATs.
But the link on amazon says :

Special Features:

Purchase of this book includes one year of access to ManhattanGMAT's online Number Properties Question Bank (accessible by inputting a unique code in the back of each book).

It does not mention about the 6 CATs.

Does that mean, we will bet getting the 6 CATs only if we buy from manhattangmat.com ?


Thanks in Advance,
Anil
Manhattan GMAT Discount CodesKaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
Manhattan GMAT Online Marketing Associate
User avatar
Joined: 25 Feb 2011
Posts: 156
Followers: 24

Kudos [?]: 62 [0], given: 7

Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 28 Jun 2011, 14:12
anilwanted wrote:
mmapplebeck wrote:
Anil,

The Advanced GMAT Quant Strategy Supplement comes with access to the advanced quant question bank and bonus drill set but not the 6 CATs. You can, however, get access to the 6 CATs with the purchase of one of our 8 Strategy Guides. You can read more about the 8 Strategy Guides here: http://www.manhattangmat.com/storeitems ... 28&catid=1

Best,
Matt Mapplebeck
Student Services Associate
Manhattan GMAT


Thanks for the info Matt.

Your(manhattangmat.com) website mentions that any guide comes with the 6 CATs.
But the link on amazon says :

Special Features:

Purchase of this book includes one year of access to ManhattanGMAT's online Number Properties Question Bank (accessible by inputting a unique code in the back of each book).

It does not mention about the 6 CATs.

Does that mean, we will bet getting the 6 CATs only if we buy from manhattangmat.com ?


Thanks in Advance,
Anil


Anil,

Thanks for pointing this out.

I can assure you that purchasing any of our Strategy Guides new, even from Amazon directly, will guarantee you access to the 6 CATs. Each Guide also comes with its own Question Bank of 25 questions.

Best,
Matt Mapplebeck
Student Services Associate
Manhattan GMAT
_________________


Matt Mapplebeck | Manhattan GMAT Online Marketing Associate | New York


Manhattan GMAT Discount | Manhattan GMAT Course Reviews |
Manhattan GMAT Reviews

Manager
Manager
avatar
Status: one more time
Joined: 05 Jul 2010
Posts: 72
Location: United States
Concentration: Strategy, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V37
GMAT 2: 740 Q50 V40
GPA: 3.48
WE: Web Development (Computer Software)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 6

Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 28 Jun 2011, 14:32
mmapplebeck wrote:
anilwanted wrote:
mmapplebeck wrote:
Anil,

The Advanced GMAT Quant Strategy Supplement comes with access to the advanced quant question bank and bonus drill set but not the 6 CATs. You can, however, get access to the 6 CATs with the purchase of one of our 8 Strategy Guides. You can read more about the 8 Strategy Guides here: http://www.manhattangmat.com/storeitems ... 28&catid=1

Best,
Matt Mapplebeck
Student Services Associate
Manhattan GMAT


Thanks for the info Matt.

Your(manhattangmat.com) website mentions that any guide comes with the 6 CATs.
But the link on amazon says :

Special Features:

Purchase of this book includes one year of access to ManhattanGMAT's online Number Properties Question Bank (accessible by inputting a unique code in the back of each book).

It does not mention about the 6 CATs.

Does that mean, we will bet getting the 6 CATs only if we buy from manhattangmat.com ?


Thanks in Advance,
Anil


Anil,

Thanks for pointing this out.

I can assure you that purchasing any of our Strategy Guides new, even from Amazon directly, will guarantee you access to the 6 CATs. Each Guide also comes with its own Question Bank of 25 questions.

Best,
Matt Mapplebeck
Student Services Associate
Manhattan GMAT


sweet! just placed my order!!
Intern
Intern
User avatar
Affiliations: CAMS, CAIIB
Joined: 10 Aug 2010
Posts: 14
Location: uae dubai
Schools: St John's University-Tobin, NY and ISB
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 2

Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 02 Jul 2011, 06:06
Hi,
Help needed to estimate my score from Barrons GMAT CAT. I have used the Barrons CD provided by a friend and below is my score . Can some person estimate my score because neither the Barron's book nor the CD gives the actual score

Quantative scores = Problem Solving = 42 % , DS = 61 % , overall = 51 %

Verbal score = RC = 86 % , CR = 72 % , SC= 26 % , overall = 60 %

Also GMATclub does not have barron's in score estimator
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 24 May 2011
Posts: 26
Concentration: Finance, Entrepreneurship
GPA: 3.53
WE: Other (Accounting)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 10

Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 04 Jul 2011, 01:36
Can anyone help me?

So far I've done 3 CATs test, 2 from GMAT Prep and 1 from Manhattan. However, the score I've got from the first two CATs (GMAT Prep) are like these..

CAT 1 (GMAT Prep) : score 580 (Q45 V25)
CAT 2 (GMAT Prep) : score 530 (Q44 V20)
CAT 3 (Manhattan) : score 670 (Q46 V36)

I admit that from the second to third test, I tried to boost up my RC and CR. However, the 3rd time raw score I got (which is Manhattan) doesn't differ much from the first 2. My first CAT, I've got 15 incorrect for Quant (3 incorrect from the first 10 questions) and 17 incorrect for Verbal (2 incorrect from the first 10).
My second CAT, I've got 14 incorrect in Quant (with 5 incorrect in the first 10 and I screwed up not answering the last question) and 20 incorrect for Verbal (I forgot to write down how many incorrect i got from the first 10)

Then I just took the 3rd CAT today - Manhattan. The raw score is 16 incorrect in each part, and I've got 6 incorrect from the first 10 in both. So, I'm not sure how accurate it is. Can I rely on the result of my last test? I mean I'm happy with the result cuz I never score this much before but I just want to make sure if I'm actually better.

Regards,
Ja
Expert Post
Manhattan GMAT Instructor
User avatar
Joined: 22 Mar 2011
Posts: 588
Followers: 167

Kudos [?]: 391 [0], given: 18

Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 06 Jul 2011, 10:19
Expert's post
Hi Ja,

Hopefully, your score boost is the real deal. Occasionally I will see a student hit a score that they have a hard time replicating, but it is certainly not typical to see that kind of jump just from switching from GMATPrep to ours. Student scores are usually fairly similar from one to the other.

As for the "raw scores," this has to do with the adaptive nature of the GMAT. Your score doesn't depend on how many you get right. At every level, you will end up missing quite a few problems. In fact, even at the 700 level, you will find that you are missing roughly 40% of the problems. What boosts your score is getting more difficult problems correct. Your actual raw scores are the numbers you included after each scaled (200-800) score. On our exam, your verbal raw score greatly exceeded your performance on the two GMATPrep exams. This probably means that you were getting more of the difficult problems correct.

You can learn more about the scoring algorithm if you sit in on one of our free previews, or attend class 1 of our 9-week course as a trial. In either case, you will see a presentation all about how the test is scored and what it means for you as a test-taker.

I hope this helps!
_________________


Dmitry Farber | Manhattan GMAT Instructor | New York


Manhattan GMAT Discount | Manhattan GMAT Course Reviews | View Instructor Profile |
Manhattan GMAT Reviews

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 17 Aug 2008
Posts: 25
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 11 Jul 2011, 22:59
Are the gmat club tests CATs?
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
Joined: 05 Jul 2010
Posts: 359
Followers: 15

Kudos [?]: 45 [0], given: 17

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 12 Jul 2011, 04:35
vijaysingh wrote:
Are the gmat club tests CATs?


I am afraid they are not!
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 07 Mar 2011
Posts: 53
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 3

Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 13 Jul 2011, 14:21
A greet effort to list all the information at one place
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 02 Feb 2011
Posts: 5
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 13 Jul 2011, 23:54
I'll give two advices about the different GMAT Practice Tests:

- The GMAT Prep Software is the BEST source by far. Before taking tests from other source, you have to reinstall the GMAT Prep as many times as possible. When you feel many questions are repeated, you should change to other source.
- MGMAT Tests are evry long. They are much longer than the real one. So don't panic if you finish any section and you still had 6 questions left.
Expert Post
Manhattan GMAT Instructor
User avatar
Joined: 22 Mar 2011
Posts: 588
Followers: 167

Kudos [?]: 391 [0], given: 18

Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 14 Jul 2011, 13:49
Expert's post
When you say our tests are long, do you mean that you feel the problems take longer to complete? They certainly have the same number of problems.

If anyone is having this difficulty (with our tests or any others), it is important not to allow yourself to time out. One of the most important skills the GMAT tests is your ability to stay on top of time. For most people, this means guessing randomly on some of the toughest-looking problems to avoid falling behind. If you leave the last 6 problems blank, you will be hit with a stiff score penalty!
_________________


Dmitry Farber | Manhattan GMAT Instructor | New York


Manhattan GMAT Discount | Manhattan GMAT Course Reviews | View Instructor Profile |
Manhattan GMAT Reviews

Intern
Intern
User avatar
Joined: 19 Jun 2011
Posts: 26
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 15 Jul 2011, 02:16
How close are the gmatclub tests compared to the actual GMAT test? I heard the problems are difficult compared to what usually appear on GMAT.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 15 Mar 2011
Posts: 3
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 15 Jul 2011, 05:30
thanks
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 10 Jul 2011
Posts: 30
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 10 [0], given: 5

Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 23 Jul 2011, 07:20
Thank you! I'm glad I stumbled across this site. I never imagined the amount of resources available.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 07 Jul 2011
Posts: 1
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 24 Jul 2011, 22:53
I gave the free princeton review test yesterday

Score breakup is 620/800

Q 47
V 29

Now in both the sections i had about 20 seconds to answer the last question and in the Q i had chosen the right answer because i'd heard that as long as you choose you get to confirm and in the verbal i chose but a wrong answer Both came up as unanswered even though the options i had selected can be seen in the review.

I have exactly 51 days till my test. Can i get a brief idea of where i stand. My goal is a 720.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 22 Jul 2011
Posts: 5
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 25 Jul 2011, 09:52
Thank you so much for this information.
So glad to find info on all available CATs at one place.

Awesome!
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 20 Jul 2011
Posts: 32
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 21 [0], given: 5

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 30 Jul 2011, 22:06
Hi,

I am looking to subscribe to Gmat Club tests :

1. Is it 75 $ , 79 $ or 99$. Myultiple prices have been quoted in multiple places on these site, so i am at a bit of jeopardy. Kindly let me know the correct price , as i need only 25 gmat club quant tests.

2. I have gmat tool kit 1.4 iphone app , that comes with 300 hard questions from gmat club quant tests that i will use for practice. Really i am not sure i can solve all 25 tests, so if possible can you please mention the test numbers where these 300 questions are not repeated. that would save a great deal of time. ;)
_________________

alt

A man is measured by his character. A GMAT clubber is weighed by his kudos.



GMAT Posts from me :
An Approach to GMAT RC
An Approach to GMAT CR
An Approach to GMAT SC

Expert Post
Founder
Founder
User avatar
Affiliations: AS - Gold, HH-Diamond
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 12854
Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
Followers: 2788

Kudos [?]: 14026 [0], given: 3876

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 02 Aug 2011, 23:15
Expert's post
darider wrote:
Hi,

I am looking to subscribe to Gmat Club tests :

1. Is it 75 $ , 79 $ or 99$. Myultiple prices have been quoted in multiple places on these site, so i am at a bit of jeopardy. Kindly let me know the correct price , as i need only 25 gmat club quant tests.

2. I have gmat tool kit 1.4 iphone app , that comes with 300 hard questions from gmat club quant tests that i will use for practice. Really i am not sure i can solve all 25 tests, so if possible can you please mention the test numbers where these 300 questions are not repeated. that would save a great deal of time. ;)



Thanks - it is $99

In the ToolKit, the questions are the hardest questions and taken from tests between 8 and 16 if my memory serves me correctly.
_________________

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!

GMAT Club Premium Membership - big benefits and savings

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 20 Jul 2011
Posts: 32
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 21 [0], given: 5

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 02 Aug 2011, 23:42
Thanks bb,

99$ for complete set of 25 quant and 6 verbal tests. Is there a option for me to buy only 25 quant tests ?
_________________

alt

A man is measured by his character. A GMAT clubber is weighed by his kudos.



GMAT Posts from me :
An Approach to GMAT RC
An Approach to GMAT CR
An Approach to GMAT SC

Expert Post
Founder
Founder
User avatar
Affiliations: AS - Gold, HH-Diamond
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 12854
Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
Followers: 2788

Kudos [?]: 14026 [0], given: 3876

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 02 Aug 2011, 23:43
Expert's post
darider wrote:
Thanks bb,

99$ for complete set of 25 quant and 6 verbal tests. Is there a option for me to buy only 25 quant tests ?


It is $99 for 25 quant tests.
The 6 verbal are a free bonus 8-)

P.S. Not a way to buy just the quant. You can buy individual tests if you would like but that's $12.95....
_________________

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!

GMAT Club Premium Membership - big benefits and savings

Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews   [#permalink] 02 Aug 2011, 23:43

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  15   16   17   18   19   20   21  ...  30    Next  [ 594 posts ] 

    Similar topics Author Replies Last post
Similar
Topics:
3 Experts publish their posts in the topic List of all free GMAT practice tests (CAT) offered? CoolKevin 2 10 Jan 2015, 12:40
1 Experts publish their posts in the topic The Best GMAT CAT Practice Tests dzodzo85 8 12 Dec 2011, 01:02
2 MAnhattan 6 CATs gmat practice tests mohater 3 18 Jul 2011, 10:56
2 Experts publish their posts in the topic Kaplan GMAT CAT practice tests newbie123 3 09 Nov 2010, 13:54
Vote for the GMAT CAT practice tests alexandr888 5 04 Oct 2007, 22:14
Display posts from previous: Sort by

All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderators: bagdbmba, WaterFlowsUp



GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Privacy Policy| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group and phpBB SEO

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.