Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 30 Sep 2014, 16:31

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Expert Post
Economist GMAT Tutor Representative
Affiliations: Economist GMAT Tutor
Followers: 15

Kudos [?]: 53 [0], given: 3

Premium Member
Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 29 May 2014, 13:36
Expert's post
Hi MensaNumber,

The tests should be different. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards,

Elizabeth

http://econgm.at/GCfreetrial
For free GMAT practice questions, follow us @econgmat_qs
Economist GMAT Tutor
(866) 292-0660

Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 23 [0], given: 21

Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 15 Jun 2014, 00:04
GMAT Club's new test (Free) Score:

Q51 : 26 correct 11 incorrect
V41 : 34 correct 7 incorrect

Dear bb, knowing that these tests are not adaptive, can you compare this score (broadly) with actual GMAT ? Or, at least give some insight to how to interpret the score.

-Sameer
Press Kudos if the post helped

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 18 Jun 2014, 03:28
Good scores...:-)
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 14 [0], given: 3

Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 19 Jun 2014, 11:03
Hello Guys

I have a rather small query: Does the Practice section on GMAT PREP software comprise of questions that are also likely to appear on the 2 GMAT PREP CATs? In simple words, can I practice using this *practice tool* of the software without worrying that the questions I'm seeing in these practice sessions may also appear on the 2 CAT?

Thanks in advance.
Intern
Intern

Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 26 Jun 2014, 03:01
Great resources. Thanks for sharing
Intern
Intern

Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 26 Jun 2014, 03:02
Navendu512 wrote:
Hello Guys

I have a rather small query: Does the Practice section on GMAT PREP software comprise of questions that are also likely to appear on the 2 GMAT PREP CATs? In simple words, can I practice using this *practice tool* of the software without worrying that the questions I'm seeing in these practice sessions may also appear on the 2 CAT?

Thanks in advance.

It's one of the best way to get your speed in calculations.
1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
WE: Information Technology (Consulting)

Kudos [?]: 6 [1] , given: 104

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 03 Jul 2014, 22:00
This post received
KUDOS
bb wrote:
vnbui wrote:
Would you please tell me what diffirence between two products on Manhattan GMAT, regarding the CAT test and questions bank.:

This: Manhattan GMAT Computer Adaptive Practice Exams - 1 Year Access http://www.manhattangmat.com/storeitems ... 81&catid=4

and

buying a book with price $26, and a account which can access to CAT test??

Thank you very much

The difference is length of access only. It is a strange strategy, I know. If you purchase exams from Manhattan GMAT directly, you will get 1 year access. The codes that are included with books are valid only for 6 months. This is the only difference.

One quick question.I will be taking the GMAT in a month or so.Naturally,the length of subscription does not matter to me.Will it be better,if I buy this book which costs 26$,rather than buy the 7 CAT Test course for 49$.Clearly the book deal appears to be a better financial decision 8-)

Also,from where can I purchase is book?Is it available on the Manhattan GMAT Website?

Waiting for your replies. :thanks
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Technology, General Management
GPA: 3.83
WE: Programming (Computer Software)

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 11

Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 06 Jul 2014, 07:14
Very good collection
Intern
Intern

Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 06 Jul 2014, 07:26
Is the list as per sequence of preferred tests?
I am willing to purchase one
Intern
Intern

Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 06 Jul 2014, 07:28
Is the list as per sequence of preferred tests?
I am willing to purchase one
Intern
Intern
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 0

Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 07 Jul 2014, 00:16
This post give the knowledge which are very important for us...
Thanks for this...
Intern
Intern

Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 07 Jul 2014, 22:30
very gud info frnds.........
Expert Post
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V40
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 20 [0], given: 59

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 26 Jul 2014, 17:41
Expert's post
I came across an old Kaplan CD/application called "Higher Score"....it has a diagnostic, bunch of practice question banks and 2 CATs, although can only be run off of Windows XP (a Windows 7 Virtual Drive in XP Mode does the trick; compatibility mode in Windows 7/8 does not work). Decent material...the format is based off of the old GMAT that had 5 sections.

What I found most useful is how little time you are given per question (somewhere between a minute and minute and a half), difficulty level may be a notch lower, but the time reduction definitely complicates things.

MY GMAT BLOG - ADVICE - OPINIONS - ANALYSIS

Intern
Intern

Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 27 Jul 2014, 23:58
The activity of the animal beings has become acutely active everywhere on this earth. Bodies do not get time to booty a blow for a while. With the accretion use of altered gadgets of Gps Jammer, the possibilities of accepting the aboriginal of blow accept absolutely finished. The adaptable phones or the corpuscle phones are some of these accessories that accumulate the bodies consistently in blow with the alfresco world. The adaptable building are additionally accessible about everywhere these canicule and due to this the accessibility of the Cell Phone Jammer has become alike added quick and authentic. Today, you cannot break out of ability of these adaptable building as their signals can bolt your about anywhere. The bearings of bodies who accord to altered business professions has become actual analytical of jammerinthebox wifi jammer as their authorities bolt them anywhere any moment.

Last edited by MasonCorke on 30 Jul 2014, 21:47, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern

Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 29 Jul 2014, 01:33
I know that the GPS jammer can block the signals of the gps tracking device and gain me a safe condition. So I bought a GPS Jammer to help me then and now I can drive without being tracked now.Not want to being tracked and have their own privacy and space, almost everyone want to stay in such kind of condition and the jammerall car gps jammer can be a good assistant now.

Last edited by EstellShipmen10 on 01 Aug 2014, 22:01, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
WE: Information Technology (Consulting)

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 104

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 29 Jul 2014, 01:36
Has anyone taken the GMATPill free test.

I recently took it and got a dismal 620(V36Q39).
Prior to this I had taken 2 GMATPrep tests and had got 680 and 650,and then a Veritas Prep where I scored 680.I have always managed at least 48 in QA,so a 39 is difficult to get over.
Could anyone who has taken the test tell me if it is at a slightly more difficult level than the rest of the tests available on the internet.

My target was to cross 700 at least.Now, I had taken the GMATPrep test on the 29th of July where I got 680.Getting from 680 to 700+ would not be that difficult,was what I had told myself.Accordingly I had scheduled my GMAT on the 20th of Aug.
But clearly i was mistaken and am thinking of postponing the test now :oops:
Intern
Intern

Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 29 Aug 2014, 16:42
Very nice post. I am interested in Kaplan GMAT Kaplan CAT practice test.
Manager
Manager

Kudos [?]: 12 [0], given: 32

Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 03 Sep 2014, 17:42
I Recently gave GMAT Club's Test.

Quant section to the best of my ability seemed very tough to me.

Is Gmat Club Test LEVEL of Quant is a reflection of the questions one would see in GMAT if aiming at 700+ ??
Manager
Manager

Kudos [?]: 12 [0], given: 32

Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 03 Sep 2014, 18:42
prateekbhatt wrote:
domfrancondumas wrote:
Hey.

I am getting variable scores in Quant from various tests.
Example:
In MGMAT(3-4 tests): 45-46.
In Kaplan(3-4 tests): 49-51.
GMAT club (3-4 tests): 48-51

Is MGMAT quant tougher than the rest?

Due to my quant, my score may vary. Which score should I take as the TRUE SCORE?

Please help...

Thanks in advance...

None, can be taken as true reflector..

MGMAT- Are accurate but tough
Kaplan- Quant is little easy.(Less time consuming)
GC test- Extreme tough

On an average your true score is between 47-49, take gmat prep if you have not tried it till now.

I think i agree with GC Test level. Is everyone on the same page or maybe i need to upgrade myself here?
Intern
Intern

Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 23 Sep 2014, 22:04
There's an upcoming free GMAT class in New York posted on Jetivity[dot]com. Hope someone can find it of use!
Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews   [#permalink] 23 Sep 2014, 22:04