Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 03:52 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 03:52

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Concentration: Strategy, International Business
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
GPA: 3.21
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 26
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 133 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Given Kudos: 186
Concentration: Accounting, Finance
WE:Education (Education)
Send PM
Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink]
These are my scores:
GmatPrep1 : 500
Kaplan: 580
MGMAT: 520
Veritas: 560
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 102 [0]
Given Kudos: 375
GMAT Date: 12-03-2014
Send PM
HI,
do the reviews of the CATs above apply to the CATs of 2016.
IMO
Manhattan - Difficult Quant, average Verbal
Kaplan - Difficult Quant but gives High Q score. Good verbal. I'm not sure if it's right to say that the results from Kaplan are lower than the official GMAT.

Any comments ?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
Am I wrong, or is Manhattan Prep website has been down for a couple of days now?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Am I wrong, or is Manhattan Prep website has been down for a couple of days now?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 102 [0]
Given Kudos: 375
GMAT Date: 12-03-2014
Send PM
Working Perfectly fine for me.... What error are you getting ?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
The Latest Version of this discussion is here: all-gmat-practice-tests-overview-free-and-paid-228289.html
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 11
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V34
Send PM
There is a free GMAT test available on the said business school website as well,
https://gmat.sbs.ox.ac.uk/
you can try that for one free test.
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Status:GMAT/GRE Tutor l Admission Consultant l On-Demand Course creator
Own Kudos [?]: 13387 [1]
Given Kudos: 124
GMAT: QUANT+DI EXPERT
Schools: IIM (A) ISB '24
GMAT 1: 750 Q51 V41
WE:Education (Education)
Send PM
Bookmarks
Expert Reply
For 22 FREE GMAT CATs, Please refer to the below mentioned link

https://gmatclub.com/forum/18-online-free-full-length-gmat-cat-practice-tests-link-collection-202780.html

I hope this help!!!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
The best bank Questions GMAT
Do you know someone currently prepping for the GMAT? Share the New Year, New You contest and they could win!

The win is certbest
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [3]
Send PM
Kudos
Hi guys I am new member of GMAT club. I am looking more kudos for free test in club. About to have test in 2 months and looking for a right material to build a jump.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
Hi ... i just cant gain access to the free gmat pill test mentioned above. While signing up it does not show the 'membership box' that they want us to check to move further. Is anyone facing a similar problem? If yes, how did you solve it?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [1]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Kudos
Amazing Article.
Keep motivating people like this :)
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 82 [1]
Given Kudos: 28
Concentration: International Business
GMAT 1: 560 Q36 V31
GMAT 2: 580 Q39 V31
GMAT 3: 630 Q41 V35
GPA: 4
Send PM
Kudos
It looks like Princeton does not offer a free test anymore. They charge 5 dollars to register for the "free test."

I used the link provided in this original post and also searched on their website for a different link.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [4]
Given Kudos: 52
Concentration: International Business, Entrepreneurship
Send PM
Kudos
Bookmarks
Official GMAT Software– 90 free questions with explanations, plus two full-length free practice tests.

Veritas Prep GMAT Simulator-allows you to take a practice GMAT test under test-like conditions, and includes a Verbal section, a Quantitative section, and an Analytical Writing Assessment.

Kaplan Practice Test-Offers the same free practice test in two different formats. Test-takers can take the test as part of a live online event, and have the opportunity to ask questions of an instructor and participate in a live chat. You can also take the same practice test on your own time as a “self-protoctered” exam.

Economist Practice Test and Questions–The Economist allows you to sign up for a 7-day free trial, enough time to take their free practice test and browse some of their sample questions.

GMAT Pill Practice Test– One of the only free practice tests to allow you to pause the test and resume another time. Also allows you to compare your question timing to other users.

Manhattan GMAT Practice Test-Another full-length practice test, and generally one of the more realistic. The test allows you to set time limits by section or question.

Veritas Question Bank-Made up of recently written questions that will eventually find their way into Veritas’ paid content. Most of the questions are realistic, but some are obviously in the early stages.

Assorted GMAT Blogs– Most GMAT prep companies post study tips and practice questions on their blogs. We’ve linked to Beat the GMAT’s blog feed (which includes posts from many of the big prep companies), but there are plenty of GMAT blogs available, including the official GMAT blog.

Manhattan GMAT Flashcards-100+ downloadable and printable concept flashcards, all created by Manahattan GMAT tutors.

Beat The GMAT Flashcards-300 subject and strategy-based flashcards. All of these are created by users, but they’re relatively high quality.

GMAT Club Downloads–Hundreds of resources to help keep your study process organized, from flashcards to an error log.

GMATPrepNow Video Series-Over 100 free subject-based GMAT videos. Especially useful for those looking to improve Quant.

Khan Academy Lessons-Great for brushing up on fundamental quant concepts, though not always helpful for more advanced quant students.

Veritas Prep Videos–Offers more structured lessons and general strategy tips, though not all of the videos are free.

Magoosh’s “Complete Guide to the GMAT” eBook-Comprehensive GMAT prep guide, as well as a second eBook specifically for Integrated Reasoning.

Manhattan’s “GMAT Uncovered” eBook-Includes an extensive discussion of GMAT strategy as well as practice questions and explainations.

GMAT Pill’s “How to Ace the GMAT in One Month” eBook-Heavy on general GMAT strategy, though still a good resource for concepts and practice questions.

Prep4GMAT App-This list wouldn’t be complete without mentioning the free Prep4GMAT app, which has over 1000+ questions and concept flashcards, and is free for a limited time.

I hope its useful.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 53 [1]
Given Kudos: 61
GMAT 1: 710 Q51 V34
GPA: 2.9
Send PM
Kudos
Hello,

I have taken some CATs from different companies ( I've bought the 5 CAT pack from Kaplan, got the 6 MGMAT CATs from my MGMAT CR book and also took the free Veritas Prep CAT).

I have previously taken the GMAT exam and cancelled my score due to the fact that I was ill and underperformed.
So as a matter of fact I have seen the questions and have a clear image as to which tests more closely represent the real exam.

Kaplan: The closest test to the real exam I have taken so far. Quant section is challenging just as the official GMAT is and Verbal is quite difficult. If you score a 670+ in Kaplan's tests its likely that you are close to or over the 700s.

MGMAT: Great tests to practice if you are aiming for a score >Q48. Brutal Quantitative section with the most challenging questions I have ever seen. Verbal section is easier than Kaplan's but still quite representative compared to the official GMAT.
Its about +- 10 points from your real GMAT score.

VeritasPrep: It is the worst CAT I have taken so far. Scored 70% of Verbal questions right (mistakes were spread among the 41 questions and first 5 of 7 questions right) and got a poor V30. The questions are challenging, though.

In 3 tests I have taken so far I got:

Veritas CAT: 650 (Q48,V30)
MGMAT CAT 1: 720 (Q50,V37)
Kaplan CAT 1: 700(Q49,V37)
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Thanks a lot for sharing such a useful post! It gives access to a lot of free tests which is v useful in getting good practice for the test.

I have read that there are 6 Free CAT Verbal Tests, however, after taking 2 Free CAT Verbal Tests, there was no option to start another verbal test. Please help me with that.

Thanks,
Vibudh
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [2]
Given Kudos: 15
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.9
Send PM