The story behind this - I was looking through the club's posts, bunuel's replies and posts and then I realized that I had so many bookmarks open, that I could hardly manage them, so I decided I would put all the relevant ones in one place and just go here when I needed to review, instead of going through the bookmarks over and over.
1. The general official GMAT info http://www.mba.com/the-gmat/test-structure-and-overview.aspx
2. GMAT CLUB MATH BOOK
go here: http://gmatclub.com/forum/gmat-math-book-87417.html
3. Manhattan GMAT quant books available on their website or your local bookstore, or online store...http://www.manhattangmat.com/storeitemshow.cfm?ItemID=594
4. This is an AWESOME collection of Data Sufficiency (DS) and Problem Solving (PS) problems as well as THEORY of 2012
(credit goes to Bunuel)http://gmatclub.com/forum/seven-samurai-of-128316.html
5. GMAT Data Sufficiency Question Directory by Topic & Difficulty (VERY CONVENIENT)
credit goes to bbhttp://gmatclub.com/forum/ds-question-directory-by-topic-difficulty-128728.html
6. GMAT PS Question Directory by Topic & Difficulty (VERY CONVENIENT)
credit goes to bbhttp://gmatclub.com/forum/gmat-ps-question-directory-by-topic-difficulty-127957.html
7. Bunuel's profile - FOLLOW him. He is amazing and seems to somehow reply to an enormous amount of questions. At the bottom of the page there will be links to DS and PS. a MUSThttp://gmatclub.com/forum/members/member-73391.html
8. Also Bunuel, but all of those links in one place
(bunuel's signature collection
9. Comprehensive quant FLASHCARDS. thanks to miguelmickhttp://gmatclub.com/forum/my-comprehensive-quant-flashcards-109836.html
10. The DOWNLOAD page --- lots and lots of useful material, just look through and you'll definitely find something for yourselfhttp://gmatclub.com/forum/download.php
11. When you're done with the above
For all your GMAT Test Needs - overview of GMAT Tests, GMAT CAT Tests, Free Tests
, and of course member reviews! [Updated Feb 7, 2013] Go here ONLY when you have already finished studying, don't waste them..
. credit to bbhttp://gmatclub.com/forum/all-gmat-cat-practice-tests-links-prices-reviews-77460.html?fl=menu
A few CAT tests http://gmatclub.com/tests/dashboard/startfree.html
12. If you'll be stuck at Q44 - How to improve your quant from Q44 to Q50 (tx bb)http://gmatclub.com/forum/how-to-improve-your-quant-from-q44-to-q50-141670.htmlUPDATE:
13. The Official Guide for GMAT® Review, 13th Edition Quantitative Question Directory (tx bb)http://gmatclub.com/forum/the-official-guide-quantitative-question-directory-143450.htmlSince Integrated reasoning is somewhat quant, here are a few pages you should visit:
1. A massive collection of IR questions. WOWhttp://gmatclub.com/forum/the-next-generation-gmat-gmat-integrated-reasoning-130224.html
2. Magoosh IR e-book - thanks guyshttp://gmatclub.com/forum/free-integrated-reasoning-ebook-132797.html#p1086898HOPEFULLY YOU"LL END UP HERE:http://gmatclub.com/forum/700-clubbers-add-your-name-to-the-list-64636.html
Hope this will be useful to at least someone. I will try and do the same for verbal and provide an updated link here.
A separate thank you goes to bb aka THE CREATOR!! Follow him as well.
P.S. like = thank you = kudos