Last visit was: 23 Apr 2024, 22:58 It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 22:58

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 30 [0]
Given Kudos: 14
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
WE:Project Management (Investment Banking)
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [1]
Given Kudos: 8
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Marketing
GMAT 1: 740 Q51 V38
GPA: 3.6
WE:Corporate Finance (Insurance)
Send PM
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 87 [0]
Given Kudos: 30
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V35
GPA: 3.5
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 23 [0]
Given Kudos: 18
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V39
WE:Consulting (Computer Software)
Send PM
Re: Anderson (UCLA): Class of 2016- Calling all applicants! [#permalink]
Just submitted!! Hopefully this would be my last app for the season :-D

Finally the R1 application submission marathon comes to an end..Time to chill out for a week and see how things go!!

Good luck everyone!!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Deadline just past, anyone gotten an interview yet???
Retired Moderator
Send PM
vincepeng wrote:
Deadline just past, anyone gotten an interview yet???

yes. oh! wait... I was just day dreaming ;)

Best,
Prodizy
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [1]
Given Kudos: 1
Concentration: Marketing, International Business
GPA: 3.81
WE:Military Officer (Military & Defense)
Send PM
Kudos
MichaelScottDMifflin wrote:
You don't have to submit your official scores when you are applying.

Correct. I had the same question re: GRE scores. Self-reported scores will suffice to make a decision. They need the official copy for admittance.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [0]
Given Kudos: 27
GMAT 1: 660 Q48 V31
GMAT 2: 700 Q47 V38
GPA: 3.7
WE:Engineering (Computer Software)
Send PM
Seems like Anderson has started sending interview invites already.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 23 [0]
Given Kudos: 18
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V39
WE:Consulting (Computer Software)
Send PM
essen1976 wrote:

Really?
Manager
Manager
Send PM
thereddevil wrote:
essen1976 wrote:

Really?

Check applicant stats.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 50
Concentration: Strategy, Marketing
GMAT 1: 660 Q44 V38
GMAT 2: 720 Q47 V41
GPA: 3.49
Send PM
My recommender hasn't been able to receive the recommendation link from the ApplyYourself site. Sure hope the Adcom will still consider me for R1 since I've already submitted my application and paid the fee. Frustrating dealing with Hobsons.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
chouman wrote:
My recommender hasn't been able to receive the recommendation link from the ApplyYourself site. Sure hope the Adcom will still consider me for R1 since I've already submitted my application and paid the fee. Frustrating dealing with Hobsons.

Did you ask your recommenders to check their spam folders ? Often the emails might land up there which happened in my case as well.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [0]
Given Kudos: 22
WE:Business Development (Consumer Products)
Send PM
Hi guys,

Got an invitation for interview yesterday. I didn't send official scores nor official transcripts & degree certificate with my application, but the invitation email ask to send all of that within 30 days
Retired Moderator
Send PM
luisoc1985 wrote:
Hi guys,

Got an invitation for interview yesterday. I didn't send official scores nor official transcripts & degree certificate with my application, but the invitation email ask to send all of that within 30 days

Wow. Just wow. Only two days since the deadline and the interview invites are already started!! Anyway congrats luisoc1985! Have you scheduled your interview? When is it? All the best.

Best,
Prodizy
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 9
Concentration: International Business, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
WE:Other (Internet and New Media)
Send PM
luisoc1985 wrote:
Hi guys,

Congrats luisoc1985 ! Could you post the contents of the invite mail ?

Cheers!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [2]
Given Kudos: 22
WE:Business Development (Consumer Products)
Send PM
Kudos
Indeed, it seems like the adcom is working hard. I sent the app 1 week before deadline, but that's extremely quick anyway.

I'm not in the US and will use skype, so no relation with being close to LA. Skype interviews start next week and mine will be in about 10 days.

This is the email

The UCLA Anderson MBA Admissions Committee has reviewed your application with great interest, and we would like to learn more through a personal interview. Please read this email carefully for all the steps to take as you advance in the process of being considered for admission to UCLA Anderson.

Interviewing
Please use your ApplyYourself log-in and password to select an on-campus interview or else an off-campus interview via Skype. We have no preference for either option and both are evaluated equally.

If you do wish to visit campus for an interview, you might like to register for a class visit too in order to experience our welcoming community to the fullest. You could also hand-deliver to us your document package as described below.

Kindly have your resume and photo identification with you for your interview appointment. For more information about interviewing with UCLA Anderson, please get prepared by reading our website for hints.

Official Scores and Academic Documents
To ensure the integrity of all potential MBA classmates, we require a complete package of official documents and scores prior to deciding whether to admit you. Within 30 days of this email, please submit to us:

- Official test scores, reported directly to us electronically for GMAT scores (school code 2NZ-2F-24) or by hard-copy for GRE scores (school code 0771)
- Language test scores, for candidates not educated in English for their undergraduate or graduate degree, reported directly to us electronically for TOEFL scores (school code 4837-02) or by official hard-copy for IELTS scores

- Original, hard-copy undergraduate academic documents, certified as official in original ink by your school, including:
* Transcript in the native language of your school's country, showing coursework and grades plus the exact degree awarded and its conferral date
* Degree certificate or diploma in the native language of your school's country, showing the exact degree awarded and its conferral date (if complete degree info is not on transcript)
* Translation of your entire transcript by a certified translator, if the native language of your school's country is not English
* Translation of your entire degree certificate by a certified translator, if the native language of your school's country is not English
* If applicable, transcripts for any graduate work that you would like the Admissions Committee to consider, especially if seeking to boost your English fluency profile

Please send all hard-copy documents together in one package to the address below, using a delivery service that provides you with tracking information. We will update your ApplyYourself account within 5-7 business days of receiving your package, so please check there for your document status.

Official Academic Documents
UCLA Anderson MBA Admissions
110 Westwood Plaza, Gold Hall, Suite B201
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1481
(Tel: 310-825-6944)

After your interview and document package are complete, we will review your entire file again and make our decision on your application by the published decision-release date. Please let us know if you have any questions, and we look forward to seeing you and your documents soon.

Thank you very much for your interest in UCLA Anderson!

Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 9
Concentration: International Business, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
WE:Other (Internet and New Media)
Send PM
luisoc1985 wrote:
Indeed, it seems like the adcom is working hard. I sent the app 1 week before deadline, but that's extremely quick anyway.

I'm not in the US and will use skype, so no relation with being close to LA. Skype interviews start next week and mine will be in about 10 days.

This is the email

The UCLA Anderson MBA Admissions Committee has reviewed your application with great interest, and we would like to learn more through a personal interview. Please read this email carefully for all the steps to take as you advance in the process of being considered for admission to UCLA Anderson.

Interviewing
Please use your ApplyYourself log-in and password to select an on-campus interview or else an off-campus interview via Skype. We have no preference for either option and both are evaluated equally.

If you do wish to visit campus for an interview, you might like to register for a class visit too in order to experience our welcoming community to the fullest. You could also hand-deliver to us your document package as described below.

Kindly have your resume and photo identification with you for your interview appointment. For more information about interviewing with UCLA Anderson, please get prepared by reading our website for hints.

Official Scores and Academic Documents
To ensure the integrity of all potential MBA classmates, we require a complete package of official documents and scores prior to deciding whether to admit you. Within 30 days of this email, please submit to us:

- Official test scores, reported directly to us electronically for GMAT scores (school code 2NZ-2F-24) or by hard-copy for GRE scores (school code 0771)
- Language test scores, for candidates not educated in English for their undergraduate or graduate degree, reported directly to us electronically for TOEFL scores (school code 4837-02) or by official hard-copy for IELTS scores

- Original, hard-copy undergraduate academic documents, certified as official in original ink by your school, including:
* Transcript in the native language of your school's country, showing coursework and grades plus the exact degree awarded and its conferral date
* Degree certificate or diploma in the native language of your school's country, showing the exact degree awarded and its conferral date (if complete degree info is not on transcript)
* Translation of your entire transcript by a certified translator, if the native language of your school's country is not English
* Translation of your entire degree certificate by a certified translator, if the native language of your school's country is not English
* If applicable, transcripts for any graduate work that you would like the Admissions Committee to consider, especially if seeking to boost your English fluency profile

Please send all hard-copy documents together in one package to the address below, using a delivery service that provides you with tracking information. We will update your ApplyYourself account within 5-7 business days of receiving your package, so please check there for your document status.

Official Academic Documents
UCLA Anderson MBA Admissions
110 Westwood Plaza, Gold Hall, Suite B201
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1481
(Tel: 310-825-6944)

After your interview and document package are complete, we will review your entire file again and make our decision on your application by the published decision-release date. Please let us know if you have any questions, and we look forward to seeing you and your documents soon.

Thank you very much for your interest in UCLA Anderson!

Thanks luisoc1985 ! And congrats again !
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 51 [0]
Given Kudos: 15
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GPA: 3.73
Send PM
I just got my interview invite as well. I submitted the application 5 hours before the deadline so I am surprised that they came back to me this quickly.

Since I'm non-US, I will do it through Skype.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [0]
Given Kudos: 36
Concentration: Strategy, Leadership
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V37
GPA: 3.2
WE:Web Development (Computer Software)
Send PM
Guys this is urgent, just submitted my app but realised i havent officially reported my toefl and gmat to UCLA. What should I do now ? Go ahead and report the score reports officially or wait for them to check and revert. Please help

Go ahead and report them as soon as you can. Don't wait for them. Also call them and confirm the same with them, if that is okay to do.
Retired Moderator
Send PM
nalin1 wrote:
Guys this is urgent, just submitted my app but realised i havent officially reported my toefl and gmat to UCLA. What should I do now ? Go ahead and report the score reports officially or wait for them to check and revert. Please help

Go ahead and report them as soon as you can. Don't wait for them. Also call them and confirm the same with them, if that is okay to do.

Hey Nalin1,

Where did you get in the info that we need to officially report the scores to UCLA? We actually don't need to. If we get an interview invite then we need to.

Best,
Prodizy
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11  ...  56   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6917 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts