Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 31 Jul 2014, 09:58

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Anderson (UCLA): FEMBA Class of 2017 Calling all applicants!

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Anderson (UCLA): FEMBA Class of 2017 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 09 May 2014, 18:13
who knows when the last decision date is? Thanks.

So nervous! No status update on web and no call so far. But someone has already got a call in R3.

And does someone get status update on website?
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Marketing, Finance
GMAT 1: 700 Q47 V37
GMAT 2: 700 Q50 V34
GPA: 3.3
WE: Programming (Telecommunications)

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 0

Re: Anderson (UCLA): FEMBA Class of 2017 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 09 May 2014, 19:06
Only a few decisions were made today ... There are surely going to be more admits in the coming weeks ...

Posted from my mobile device Image
Intern
Intern

Re: Anderson (UCLA): FEMBA Class of 2017 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 09 May 2014, 20:30
maalage wrote:
Only a few decisions were made today ... There are surely going to be more admits in the coming weeks ...

Posted from my mobile device

Thanks. I see. And What is your current application status? I am still under reviewing :(
Manager
Manager
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 15

Re: Anderson (UCLA): FEMBA Class of 2017 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 12 May 2014, 12:55
gameboyying wrote:
maalage wrote:

Thanks. I see. And What is your current application status? I am still under reviewing :(

How long have you been in review mode?
Intern
Intern

Re: Anderson (UCLA): FEMBA Class of 2017 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 12 May 2014, 18:27
choni wrote:
gameboyying wrote:
maalage wrote:

How long have you been in review mode?

I am round 3 applicant. Almost 3 weeks till this Thursday. How about you? Thanks
1 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager

Kudos [?]: 9 [1] , given: 15

Re: Anderson (UCLA): FEMBA Class of 2017 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 12 May 2014, 22:04
This post received
KUDOS
I'll be round 4, but haven't submitted yet. I'm hoping to get a response from USC, and then decide if I'll apply for FEMBA.

Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 710 Q V

Re: Anderson (UCLA): FEMBA Class of 2017 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 13 May 2014, 21:29
Hi all, does anyone know when the SIR is due? I can't find a deadline on the website or the admissions portal. Thanks.
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 730 Q V0
GPA: 3.25

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 3

Re: Anderson (UCLA): FEMBA Class of 2017 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 14 May 2014, 07:30
331fun wrote:
Hi all, does anyone know when the SIR is due? I can't find a deadline on the website or the admissions portal. Thanks.

I'm not sure what your situation is, but if you're already admitted, you just need to send your deposit before the designated date based on your acceptance date or round.

The option to submit SIR comes after the deposit as well as some other things they need: Confirming all official transcripts, official GMAT...and maybe some additional minor paperwork.
1 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager

Kudos [?]: 9 [1] , given: 15

Re: Anderson (UCLA): FEMBA Class of 2017 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 14 May 2014, 23:04
This post received
KUDOS
Just submitted my round 4 app.....crossing fingers that I get into 1 of these schools....
Intern
Intern

Re: Anderson (UCLA): FEMBA Class of 2017 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 16 May 2014, 10:48
Conektid wrote:
dalakoti wrote:
Conektid wrote:
They're callin my name in the city of angels! UCLA bound! :-D Thank you Jesus! :-D

(bye bye DC)

congratulations :) ... oh boy so the judgement day is coming .. were you in round 2 or 3

I was waitlisted in round 2, like 3 weeks before round 2 decision day.

The elusive call finally came .. that is how a Fri is supposed to start :)
Intern
Intern

Re: Anderson (UCLA): FEMBA Class of 2017 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 16 May 2014, 12:35
dalakoti wrote:
The elusive call finally came .. that is how a Fri is supposed to start :)

Hey! Congrats!!!
5 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 6 [5] , given: 3

Re: Anderson (UCLA): FEMBA Class of 2017 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 17 May 2014, 15:43
This post received
KUDOS
FYI for aspiring FEMBA's. This in an email 5/16/14 from Dylan (admissions) to admitted or possibly matriculating FEMBA's.

"Great news in admission-land. Our round four closed Wednesday evening, up 19% from same-date last year, up 12% from the end of last year! We’re ~70% complete building the Class of 2017. A new group of 26 round three application received fast-track notification today (Welcome!) and we’ll complete the rest of R3 by the end of the month."
Manager
Manager

Re: Anderson (UCLA): FEMBA Class of 2017 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 19 May 2014, 09:57
Good post conektid....
1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 6 [1] , given: 3

Re: Anderson (UCLA): FEMBA Class of 2017 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 19 May 2014, 19:41
This post received
KUDOS
choni wrote:
Just submitted my round 4 app.....crossing fingers that I get into 1 of these schools....

I am in the same boat as you Choni! I submitted on Tuesday last week-R4. I vow to keep you updated on the status of my app if you can do the same for me. Best of luck to you!

Manager
Manager

Re: Anderson (UCLA): FEMBA Class of 2017 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 20 May 2014, 08:19
ASRuiz wrote:
choni wrote:

I am in the same boat as you Choni! I submitted on Tuesday last week-R4. I vow to keep you updated on the status of my app if you can do the same for me. Best of luck to you!

Definitely ASRuiz....I think we're in for a long wait...seems as though they wont release decisions until early June. Is Anderson your #1?
Manager
Manager

Re: Anderson (UCLA): FEMBA Class of 2017 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 20 May 2014, 08:27
So for the first time since I began contacting adcom via email, I have not received a quick response...it has been almost a full day, since I asked a question...hahaha...Guess they are busy churning through apps...
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
GMAT 1: 540 Q39 V27
GMAT 2: 640 Q44 V35
GPA: 3.59

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 5

Re: Anderson (UCLA): FEMBA Class of 2017 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 20 May 2014, 09:58
Got a call from the assistant admin director... I was very nervous and was expecting a good news.
But she told me that they are reviewing my application (which I hope is good news, and will be sending it to the faculty next. She added that I should expect a response sooner rather than later.

She asked me if I attended the interview, and that they were not able to find the report from the interview. I told her I did attend the interview and gave her the name of the alumni who took my interview.

I applied in R3, but my application was incomplete initially. I had to upload few other documents after my interview.

Good luck to everyone waiting for the results.

-Thanks,
Siva
Manager
Manager

Re: Anderson (UCLA): FEMBA Class of 2017 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 20 May 2014, 11:33
Just received a FEMBA email stating that they are accepting apps till May 31st (a full blown extension)...If I would have known this, I would have waited on my other decision and saved $200 bucks...lol...I'm just wondering if there is a shortage or if they are trying to find the purple squirrel candidates.... Because at Super Saturday, a current FEMBA student told me his cohort was majority engineers. And lets just say he didn't say it in a positive light....I'm not saying he said it negative either, but my take is that he mentioned it to say Adcom didn't diversify the cohort enough....Any thoughts?
Manager
Manager

Re: Anderson (UCLA): FEMBA Class of 2017 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 20 May 2014, 11:36
shivas86 wrote:
Got a call from the assistant admin director... I was very nervous and was expecting a good news.
But she told me that they are reviewing my application (which I hope is good news, and will be sending it to the faculty next. She added that I should expect a response sooner rather than later.

She asked me if I attended the interview, and that they were not able to find the report from the interview. I told her I did attend the interview and gave her the name of the alumni who took my interview.

I applied in R3, but my application was incomplete initially. I had to upload few other documents after my interview.

Good luck to everyone waiting for the results.

-Thanks,
Siva

You seem to be in....I hope they don't ask me that, because I don't remember the guys name..lol...I only remember his whole life story...hahaha..Idk but my interview was weird, I guess my social nature turned it into a Freudian session...lol...
Intern
Intern

Re: Anderson (UCLA): FEMBA Class of 2017 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 22 May 2014, 07:28
choni wrote:
ASRuiz wrote:
choni wrote:

Definitely ASRuiz....I think we're in for a long wait...seems as though they wont release decisions until early June. Is Anderson your #1?

Anderson is my absolute #1.. Although I applied to one other school. Any news on your end? My app still says submitted. Are you also looking at other schools? USC? I think I read earlier?

Re: Anderson (UCLA): FEMBA Class of 2017 Calling all applicants!   [#permalink] 22 May 2014, 07:28