Announcing GMAT Club Premium Membership - Coming April 15th, 2014
The Premium Membership will be a great way to save money for anyone preparing for the GMAT or working on their applications. GMAT Club Premium Membership will have an introductory price of only $49
- Premium membership will allow test takers and MBA applicants to take advantage of the collective bargaining power of GMAT Club members.
- GMAT Club Premium Membership will include discounts on the most popular prep items such as the GMAC's Official GMAT Prep bundle (Question Pack 1 + Test Pack 1)
- GMAT Club Premium Membership will include many complimentary products such as 7 CAT's from Vertias Prep (currently sold for $49) as well as the GMAT Toolkit mobile app (sold for $29.99 - only 50 copies available)
- GMAT Club Premium Members will get access to the best deals and discounts available (including those that cannot be advertised to the general public) and of course the best possible price on GMAT Club tests
- GMAT Club Premium Membership will come with over 20 benefits with a total value of $500
- Did I mention that you will get a cool GMAT Club supporter badge on your profile?
- 10% of all proceeds will be donated to a literacy charity
More details and specific benefits will be announced on Tuesday, April 15th at 8 AM PST. Certain benefits have limited quantities and will be available only to the first 50 people.
Sneak Peek Preview
We will clearly provide all of the benefits on April 15th. Meanwhile we are working hard to publish all the final details and can only share this screenshot
PremiumMembershipBlurred.png [ 127.94 KiB | Viewed 1773 times ]
Founder of GMAT Club
US News 2008 - 2017 Rankings progression - New!
Just starting out with GMAT? Start here...
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books
Co-author of the GMAT Club tests
GMAT Club Premium Membership - big benefits and savings