Thank you for using the timer!
We noticed you are actually not timing your practice. Click the START button first next time you use the timer.
There are many benefits to timing your practice, including:
Another question about someone I am thinking having rec me!! [#permalink]
29 Nov 2006, 12:46
This guy is a former peer... Since moved on to another company, now a mutual fund analyst (better position than mine) but he has known me quite some time and I helped him get thru the CFA Level I. I'm thinking about using this guy for Notre Dame who wants someone who can judge your professional and intellectual potential...
1. he knows my work from working with me
2. He knows my intellectual potential from series 7 and CFA Level I
1) Can he talk about your leadership potential with some concrete examples?
2) Are there interesting stories or observations he can make that provide insight into your personal qualities?
3) Is he believable since he wasn't a direct supervisor?
Yes... they are odd in that they only ask for 4 lines for 2 questions. But he knows me well and he is older than me. He has made some mistakes in his career, he went to Babson and has BA business, and so he kinda thinks of himself as a mentor/father to me rather than just a friend. He has incredible respect for my intellectual ablity as well.