Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 22 Aug 2014, 06:22

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Another round of free essays review!

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: Q V
GPA: 3.4
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
Followers: 4

Kudos [?]: 33 [0], given: 9

Re: more free sample essays (from admitted applications) [#permalink] New post 21 Jul 2013, 06:08
How about Haas question from 2011 http://wordpr om.com/graduate-essays?short_question=827 (http://bit.ly/14u7ujf)
Intern
Intern
Schools: Tepper '16
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 9

Re: more free sample essays (from admitted applications) [#permalink] New post 21 Jul 2013, 12:30
I need one .. Have dropped you PM (not able to paste UR)

Retired Moderator
Concentration: Technology, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 12 [0], given: 9

Premium Member
Re: more free sample essays (from admitted applications) [#permalink] New post 21 Jul 2013, 13:08
yep same here. Sent you a PM.

thanks

Try to make my way to San Jose.

??? class of 2016

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: more free sample essays (from admitted applications) [#permalink] New post 21 Jul 2013, 17:39
1. What are your three most substantial accomplishments and why do you view them as such? (600-word limit)\\

2. What matters most to you, and why? The best examples of Essay 1 reflect the process of self-examination that you have undertaken to write them. They give us a vivid and genuine image of who you are and they also convey how you became the person you are. They do not focus merely on what you've done or accomplished. Instead, they share with us the values, experiences, and lessons that have shaped your perspectives. They are written from the heart and address not only a person, situation, or event, but also how that person, situation, or event has influenced your life. (Approx. 750 words. 1800 in total)
Intern
Intern

Free sample essays from admitted applications [#permalink] New post 08 Aug 2013, 00:07
Hi All,
We continue the tradition of giving away free essays as a promotion for our new site which has hundreds of admitted application essays for sale (http://bit.ly/19ysXYw). You can search by school, year, question, age of candidate, GMAT, target industry, etc. to get a feel of how a certain person presented his / her profile to the admission committee.
The basic rules:
1) Reply publicly to this message to make sure you're one of the first 3 replies to qualify
2) Send me a private message or email to ori @ wor dprom. com (remove space)
3) Make sure to state the essay you want :-)

1 essay per reply

Good luck!
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 700 Q V0
GPA: 3.03
WE: Military Officer (Military & Defense)

Kudos [?]: 10 [0], given: 0

Re: Free sample essays from admitted applications [#permalink] New post 08 Aug 2013, 00:10
I'd love to see a few military guys essays
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Finance, Marketing
GMAT 1: 660 Q49 V32

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 8

Re: Free sample essays from admitted applications [#permalink] New post 08 Aug 2013, 00:19
EssaysOri wrote:
Hi All,
We continue the tradition of giving away free essays as a promotion for our new site which has hundreds of admitted application essays for sale (http://bit.ly/19ysXYw). You can search by school, year, question, age of candidate, GMAT, target industry, etc. to get a feel of how a certain person presented his / her profile to the admission committee.
The basic rules:
1) Reply publicly to this message to make sure you're one of the first 3 replies to qualify

1 essay per reply

Good luck!

I want to have essays on career goals and why MBA (will be great if anyone can provide something on why are you doing 2nd MBA)
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Strategy, Leadership
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V37
GPA: 3.2
WE: Web Development (Computer Software)

Kudos [?]: 15 [0], given: 34

Re: Free sample essays from admitted applications [#permalink] New post 08 Aug 2013, 07:32
EssaysOri wrote:
Hi All,
The basic rules:

1 essay per reply

Good luck!

Hi,
I would like to read some sample essays on 'Why MBA' and 'Why this university'. I am targeting MIT Sloan, Tuck, Kellog, Tepper.

My Post MBA goals are to start my career as a consultant.
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Free sample essays from admitted applications [#permalink] New post 08 Aug 2013, 22:07
I'm a software engineer from India and currently working in Microsoft USA. I know that my profile is a commonplace and hence want to standout in my essays. Please send me a sample essay for the top tier school about "why mba now and how our school can help your long term goals"

Thanks
Srikrishna
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Sustainability, General Management
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42

Kudos [?]: 24 [0], given: 42

Re: Free sample essays from admitted applications [#permalink] New post 09 Aug 2013, 23:20
An essay on "A Mistake You've Made" would be great. Thanks.
3 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 33 [3] , given: 9

More free sample essays [#permalink] New post 10 Aug 2013, 12:48
This post received
KUDOS
This is for Nalin, Thomas, and the rest of you requesting more essays...

Giving away 2 more free essays as a promotion for our new site which has hundreds of admitted application essays for sale (http://bit.ly/19ysXYw). You can search essays by school, year, question, age of candidate, GMAT, target industry, etc. to get a feel of how applicants presented their profile to the admission committee.
The basic rules:
1) Reply publicly to this message to make sure you're one of the first 2 replies to qualify
4) Don't forget to Kudos :-)

1 essay per reply

Good luck!
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 4

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: More free sample essays [#permalink] New post 10 Aug 2013, 17:06
1) Reply publicly to this message to make sure you're one of the first 2 replies to qualify - Check
2) Send me a private message or email to ori @ wor dprom. com (remove space) - Check your private message
3) Make sure to state the essay you want - Career Goals (Long Term), GMAT 700 - 720, Female
4) Don't forget to Kudos - Check
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Finance, Entrepreneurship
GPA: 3.56

Kudos [?]: 16 [0], given: 2

Re: Free sample essays from admitted applications [#permalink] New post 10 Aug 2013, 23:55
1) Reply publicly to this message to make sure you're one of the first 2 replies to qualify - Check
2) Send me a private message or email to ori @ wor dprom. com (remove space) - Check your private message
3) Make sure to state the essay you want - Career Goals & Why MBA (preferrably an essay for Stanford) (although I wouldn't say no to a What matters most to you? essay), Gmat 700-760, Male
4) Don't forget to Kudos - Check
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Strategy, Leadership
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V37
GPA: 3.2
WE: Web Development (Computer Software)

Kudos [?]: 15 [0], given: 34

Re: More free sample essays [#permalink] New post 11 Aug 2013, 01:21
EssaysOri wrote:
This is for Nalin, Thomas, and the rest of you requesting more essays...

Giving away 2 more free essays as a promotion for our new site which has hundreds of admitted application essays for sale (http://bit.ly/19ysXYw). You can search essays by school, year, question, age of candidate, GMAT, target industry, etc. to get a feel of how applicants presented their profile to the admission committee.
The basic rules:
1) Reply publicly to this message to make sure you're one of the first 2 replies to qualify
4) Don't forget to Kudos :-)

1 essay per reply

Good luck!

I know I am a bit late, but, see if you can send me a free essay on 'Why MBA' and 'Why this university' for Kellog, Tepper, or MIT Sloan. GMAT - 700-730
Sent you a PM as well.

Thanks,
Nalin
Intern
Intern

Free sample essays from admitted applications [#permalink] New post 21 Aug 2013, 04:59
Hi All,
The basic rules:

1 essay per reply

Good luck!
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
GPA: 3.65
WE: Project Management (Telecommunications)
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 6

CAT Tests
Re: Free sample essays from admitted applications [#permalink] New post 21 Aug 2013, 06:35
Hi Ori!

I actually saw your website and browsed through a bit; it seems that there is quite a variety of essays on the site from multiple schools, including top ones such as HBS, Stanford etc.

I would be really interested in reading a sample essay, so I'm sending you a PM with a link to one..

Thank you!
Intern
Intern
Schools: Tepper '16

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 9

Re: Free sample essays from admitted applications [#permalink] New post 22 Aug 2013, 11:54
Hi Ori,

I am sending you private message. Thanks for the essay.

-missionxl
2 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 33 [2] , given: 9

Free sample essays from admitted applications [#permalink] New post 09 Sep 2013, 05:11
This post received
KUDOS
Hi All,
One more round of free essays! This is a promotion for our new site which has hundreds of admitted application essays for sale (http://bit.ly/19ysXYw). You can search by school, year, question, age of candidate, GMAT, target industry, etc. to get a feel of how a certain person presented his / her profile to the admission committee.
The basic rules:
1) Reply publicly to this message to make sure you're one of the first 3 replies to qualify.
2) Send me a private message or email to ori @ wor dprom. com (remove space) with the essay you want.
3) Don't forget to kudos :-)

1 essay per reply

Good luck!
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Strategy, Sustainability
GPA: 3.91

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 1

Re: Free sample essays from admitted applications [#permalink] New post 11 Sep 2013, 01:00
Hi!

I just joined the MBA admissions adventure and I was thrilled to discover your offer; I would be glad to review a successful application essay, as it would help me in my application.

Thank you!
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Operations
GMAT 1: 680 Q50 V31
GMAT 2: 690 Q47 V38
GMAT 3: 710 Q49 V39
WE: Design (Manufacturing)

Kudos [?]: 12 [0], given: 12

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Free sample essays from admitted applications [#permalink] New post 11 Sep 2013, 11:22
Hi,

I am interested.

Work with hope in Heart and dreams in the eyes .... And leave the mind for GMAT problems ;)

Re: Free sample essays from admitted applications   [#permalink] 11 Sep 2013, 11:22