Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 21 Oct 2014, 08:49

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Anyone going to Marshall(USC)?

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
TAGS:
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 20 Oct 2006
Posts: 9
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Anyone going to Marshall(USC)? [#permalink] New post 17 Dec 2006, 00:10
Hi all,

Thanks for the input earlier when I was interviewing. I got the good news on friday, and I absolutely cannot wait to go to my first MBA class. Just wondering if anyone here have applied to USC? Holler back!

Go Trojans.

Last edited by eddavatar on 17 Dec 2006, 18:30, edited 2 times in total.
Current Student
User avatar
Joined: 29 Jan 2005
Posts: 5252
Followers: 23

Kudos [?]: 139 [0], given: 0

Reviews Badge
 [#permalink] New post 17 Dec 2006, 00:19
Have a friend here in Japan that applied on December 1st. His interview is set for this week in Tokyo. Keeping my fingers crossed for him.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
avatar
Joined: 07 Apr 2006
Posts: 499
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 0

 [#permalink] New post 17 Dec 2006, 11:53
I applied for Round 2 - app went in on the 5th at the deadline, waiting to hear back. Thats awesome you got in - do you mind sharing your profile?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 20 Oct 2006
Posts: 9
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

 [#permalink] New post 17 Dec 2006, 18:32
OasisNYK wrote:
I applied for Round 2 - app went in on the 5th at the deadline, waiting to hear back. Thats awesome you got in - do you mind sharing your profile?


Good luck for you! Hope to see you as a classmate next year =)

I'm a pharmacy student. I've a GPA of 3.3 with a GMAT of 750. Not too much full time post grad work experience (~half a year), I just tried my luck due to the fact that USC offers the dual degree option.
Manager
Manager
User avatar
Joined: 22 Aug 2006
Posts: 139
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

 [#permalink] New post 21 Dec 2006, 23:00
im applying for USC Marshall as well but i'm going part time...will be sending in app by Jan 1. rolling apps
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 21 Sep 2006
Posts: 43
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Re: Anyone going to Marshall(USC)? [#permalink] New post 27 Dec 2006, 21:07
eddavatar wrote:
Hi all,

Thanks for the input earlier when I was interviewing. I got the good news on friday, and I absolutely cannot wait to go to my first MBA class. Just wondering if anyone here have applied to USC? Holler back!

Go Trojans.


I assume you applied during round 1 and not early admission - is that correct? And did you apply to a dual degree program?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 20 Oct 2006
Posts: 9
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Anyone going to Marshall(USC)? [#permalink] New post 28 Dec 2006, 00:09
$uckafr33 wrote:
eddavatar wrote:
Hi all,

Thanks for the input earlier when I was interviewing. I got the good news on friday, and I absolutely cannot wait to go to my first MBA class. Just wondering if anyone here have applied to USC? Holler back!

Go Trojans.


I assume you applied during round 1 and not early admission - is that correct? And did you apply to a dual degree program?


I applied for early admission since I am going for the dual degree program. (It's not like I've a choice either way, I don't want to drop out of pharmacy school)
Re: Anyone going to Marshall(USC)?   [#permalink] 28 Dec 2006, 00:09
    Similar topics Author Replies Last post
Similar
Topics:
4 Marshall (USC) Class of 2017 Calling all applicants! FightOnTrojans 13 17 Jun 2014, 05:22
2 Experts publish their posts in the topic Marshall (USC) VS McDonough (Georgetown) Jting 8 07 Apr 2014, 20:34
69 Experts publish their posts in the topic Marshall (USC) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants! souvik101990 364 21 Apr 2013, 10:20
8 Tepper (CMU) vs Marshall (USC) mikah213 14 09 Feb 2009, 19:00
Display posts from previous: Sort by

Anyone going to Marshall(USC)?

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  


cron

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Privacy Policy| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group and phpBB SEO

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.