Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 11 Jul 2014, 00:25

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Application Consultants: which one?

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 0

Application Consultants: which one? [#permalink] New post 11 Dec 2012, 07:53
I'm applying to 6 b-schools including London Business School, HEC, Rotman, Schulich, and a couple more. I got my official GMAT score 2 weeks ago. I studied for the GMAT myself and managed to go from a prep-test of 570 to 700 at my first try. I was planning on doing the GMAT again but all the schools I talked to say 700 is more than enough.

So now I'm looking at the application process and I'm wondering whether I should use any of these application consultants that are out there. I don't know which ones are good, and I'm not even sure if I should use them. The reason I did the GMAT on my own was because of the high cost of GMAT classes. These consultants seem even pricier than the GMAT classes--I recall one certain company charged $3500 for a start to finish package for ONE school alone.

Anyways, I just wanted to get your thoughts on these consultation services. Has anyone used them? What did you think? Can you recommend them?

Thanks.
Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
1 KUDOS received
BSchool Forum Moderator
Schools: Ross '16 (M)
GMAT 1: 720 Q V0
Followers: 9

Kudos [?]: 131 [1] , given: 27

Premium Member
Re: Application Consultants: which one? [#permalink] New post 11 Dec 2012, 08:16
This post received
KUDOS
You should check out this thread: best-admission-consulting-companies-92923.html
Re: Application Consultants: which one?   [#permalink] 11 Dec 2012, 08:16