Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 20 Aug 2014, 05:15

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

[[Dev]] area started - for Wiki developers

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
CTO
CTO
Followers: 19

Kudos [?]: 36 [0], given: 9

GMAT Tests User
[[Dev]] area started - for Wiki developers [#permalink] New post 06 Jan 2008, 11:43
I would love to share some of the things I learned the hard way about developing a Mediawiki site. Me and dzyubam have put in many workdays into it already, and are very enthusiastic about the possibilities. However, many things are not straightforward.

If you would like to develop the Wiki, check regularly the new section:
http://gmatclub.com/wiki/Dev

You may also ask me quick questions which I will be more than happy to answer to the best of my ability.

[w]User:Tino[/w] - GMAT Club Support

Ask me about the [w]Tests[/w] and all tech issues. Let me know if you find something broken or ugly on this site.

Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Schools: Berkeley Haas
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 11 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
Re: [[Dev]] area started - for Wiki developers [#permalink] New post 06 Jan 2008, 18:38
What is a good place to talk about Wiki (ask questions, suggest things, etc)? If there is no place like this yet, I think it would be a good idea to create it. If there is, you might want to add a link to it from Wiki menu, so that when someone has a question/suggestion, s/he could shoot it right away.
CTO
CTO
Followers: 19

Kudos [?]: 36 [0], given: 9

GMAT Tests User
Re: [[Dev]] area started - for Wiki developers [#permalink] New post 11 Jan 2008, 01:43
Forgive a late reply. This is as good a place as any.

There is also 'Discussion' feature in the Wiki but I think nobody is using it. I am trying to figure out if that could be replaced by forum threads in a consistent manner.

[w]User:Tino[/w] - GMAT Club Support

Ask me about the [w]Tests[/w] and all tech issues. Let me know if you find something broken or ugly on this site.

Re: [[Dev]] area started - for Wiki developers   [#permalink] 11 Jan 2008, 01:43