I am not sure why people still write under this post since it was started by a SSE MBA advisor regarding to the MBA program. But since I answered lots of questions here, I got a notification about your question again. I already graduated from SSE and do not live in Sweden any longer (and do not keep up with the latest updates in SSE) so I can try to answer some of your questions my best but I would recommend you to start your own forum question.
(1) If your degree was in Finance, you are sufficient for 90 ECTS in Business (Administration). They will not decline you based on this.
(2) It is unrealistic for anyone to know this kind of information. Please apply and you will find out.
(3) I think it is fine to apply to 2-3 especially if they are related (finance, accounting). But that is my personal opinion.
(4) One motivation letter should be sufficient. Your motivations should not changed that much?
(5) These kind of percentages are never set in stone. It is likely that the number of places available is fixed, so it depends on how many students applied and how strong their applications are compared to yours.
(6) Nothing is guaranteed in life. Try and you will find out.
P.S. To become an auditor in Sweden, you will need to take Swedish law classes (in Swedish). So the language is probably the biggest obstacle for foreign students in order becoming auditors in Sweden. But that should not be a surprise because if you audit Swedish companies, they want you to be able to communicate with clients obviously in Swedish. SSE offers you a highly recognised and respected degree (in Scandinavia and other places), what you do with it is up to you. A SSE degree will open many doors to interviews, you will have to take it from there.
Good luck and stop worrying about percentages.
I'm currently a junior student, and plan to apply for the master program 2013. My target school is SSE but sadly it's no longer free for students outside EU like me ... So I have some more practical questions here:
(1) Among all the programs offered by SSE, my favorite is Accounting & Financial Mgmt.
However it requires candidates to have "at least 90 ECTS in Business Administration".
My bachelor program is focused on finance, so I may not have sufficient credits in Business Administration.
Will the admission office decline my application because of this?
(2) How large is my possibility to get an SI scholarship? (my GPA: 3.8/4.3; GMAT: 760; TOEFL:111)
(3) Will it OK to apply for several programs of SSE? Will they think that I'm not focused?
(4) If I do apply for several programs of SSE, can I write different statements of purpose for each of the program?
I learn from universityadmissions.se that we're only required to submit one set of documents for all the programs we apply,
so I'm afraid that even if I submit four different statements, the admission center will only scan one of them into the system...
(5) Will everybody enroll in the executive trainee module? If not, what percentage?
(6) If I'm lucky enough to become a certified public auditor (auktoriserad revisor), will it be easy for me to find a job in Sweden?
And what kinds of tests must I take before becoming one? Is it like ACCA in Britain?
Any relevant information is more than welcome! Thank you very much! Tack!!!!!!