Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 24 Oct 2014, 04:22

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Ask GMAT Pill (Video GMAT Course $333 Discount +$250 bonus)

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
Expert Post
BSchool Forum Moderator
avatar
Joined: 27 Aug 2012
Posts: 1117
Followers: 87

Kudos [?]: 568 [0], given: 107

Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Ask GMAT Pill (Video GMAT Course $373 Discount +$250 bonus) [#permalink] New post 15 Aug 2013, 11:22
Expert's post
GMATPill wrote:
Hi bagdbmba,

Yes, the GMAT is slowly trending towards more passages / fewer questions per passage.

What you should work on more is speed reading and time management.

Because the passages are shorter - that means there will be more of them. So you will need to quickly read the short passage, answer a few questions - then probably do an SC/CR question, then do another short RC passage with a few questions.

Reading the passages should be a little easier - since there will be fewer extraneous details in the shorter passage. But still, focus needs to be on those transition words, etc.

Having said the above, don't be surprised by a long passage - you still may see them - just not as common as before.


Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
So what I sense from your comments is that we should provide more stress on short passages rather on long passages...may be 70-30 ratio will be good I guess. Right?
_________________

UPDATED : e-GMAT SC Resources-Consolidated || ALL RC Resources-Consolidated || ALL SC Resources-Consolidated || UPDATED : AWA compilations-109 Analysis of Argument Essays || NEW !!! GMAC's IR Prep Tool

GMAT Club guide - OG 11-12-13 || Veritas Blog || Manhattan GMAT Blog


KUDOS please, if you like the post or if it helps :-)

GMAT Pill GMAT Discount CodesKaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
Expert Post
GMAT Pill Instructor
User avatar
Joined: 14 Apr 2009
Posts: 1611
Location: New York, NY
Followers: 295

Kudos [?]: 694 [0], given: 6

Re: Ask GMAT Pill (Video GMAT Course $373 Discount +$250 bonus) [#permalink] New post 04 Sep 2013, 13:25
Expert's post
bagdbmba wrote:
GMATPill wrote:
Hi bagdbmba,

Yes, the GMAT is slowly trending towards more passages / fewer questions per passage.

What you should work on more is speed reading and time management.

Because the passages are shorter - that means there will be more of them. So you will need to quickly read the short passage, answer a few questions - then probably do an SC/CR question, then do another short RC passage with a few questions.

Reading the passages should be a little easier - since there will be fewer extraneous details in the shorter passage. But still, focus needs to be on those transition words, etc.

Having said the above, don't be surprised by a long passage - you still may see them - just not as common as before.


Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
So what I sense from your comments is that we should provide more stress on short passages rather on long passages...may be 70-30 ratio will be good I guess. Right?


Yes, that's a fair split. Just psychologically knowing that passages will tend to be on the shorter side can help you prepare mentally - since you have a better sense of what to expect.

Also - an update that we've added some video solutions to our OG13 Online Tracker: http://www.gmatpill.com/official-guide-gmat/
_________________


... and more


Image What's Inside GMAT Pill?

Zeke Lee, GMAT Pill Study Method (Study Less. Score More.)


GMAT Pill Reviews | GMAT PILL Free Practice Test

Expert Post
GMAT Pill Instructor
User avatar
Joined: 14 Apr 2009
Posts: 1611
Location: New York, NY
Followers: 295

Kudos [?]: 694 [0], given: 6

Re: Ask GMAT Pill (Video GMAT Course $373 Discount +$250 bonus) [#permalink] New post 02 Oct 2013, 15:07
Expert's post
Just an announcement that GMAT PILL will be increasing prices on October 10, 2013

see details here: announcing-gmat-pill-price-increase-on-oct-160842.html
_________________


... and more


Image What's Inside GMAT Pill?

Zeke Lee, GMAT Pill Study Method (Study Less. Score More.)


GMAT Pill Reviews | GMAT PILL Free Practice Test

Director
Director
avatar
Joined: 17 Apr 2013
Posts: 550
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Leadership
Schools: HBS '16
GMAT Date: 11-30-2013
GPA: 3.3
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 65 [0], given: 250

CAT Tests
Re: Ask GMAT Pill (Video GMAT Course $333 Discount +$250 bonus) [#permalink] New post 21 Oct 2013, 19:28
Their questions are from Official guide or they are unique questions, I have already solved official guide questions, So if they offer me Brand new questions, I would love to purchase their product.
_________________

Like my post Send me a Kudos :) It is a Good manner.

Director
Director
avatar
Joined: 17 Apr 2013
Posts: 550
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Leadership
Schools: HBS '16
GMAT Date: 11-30-2013
GPA: 3.3
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 65 [0], given: 250

CAT Tests
Re: Ask GMAT Pill (Video GMAT Course $333 Discount +$250 bonus) [#permalink] New post 21 Oct 2013, 21:31
Gmat Pill I am waiting for your reply to proceed further.
_________________

Like my post Send me a Kudos :) It is a Good manner.

Expert Post
GMAT Pill Instructor
User avatar
Joined: 14 Apr 2009
Posts: 1611
Location: New York, NY
Followers: 295

Kudos [?]: 694 [0], given: 6

Re: Ask GMAT Pill (Video GMAT Course $333 Discount +$250 bonus) [#permalink] New post 22 Oct 2013, 08:18
Expert's post
honchos,

We have roughly 1,000+ questions - though we also reference OG/GMATprep questions in our teachings to help you understand concepts in the context of past exam questions. The source of each question is listed at the bottom of each question link. We would estimate that at least 85% of questions you will not have seen before.

Your concern should not be about # of questions. You can do 5,000 questions and get no where. Doing lots of questions will not necessarily get you results. What you should be concerned about his thought process - how you think. Quality over quantity. That's what GMAT Pill is about. We do not have a database of 5,000 questions because we believe that is not important. In fact, so many questions without a proper analysis of them can actually be wasteful for your studying.

We provide you enough exercises and questions that will optimally utilize your time without overwhelming you.

Focus on what is important. Otherwise, you will be studying harder and harder and getting no results.
_________________


... and more


Image What's Inside GMAT Pill?

Zeke Lee, GMAT Pill Study Method (Study Less. Score More.)


GMAT Pill Reviews | GMAT PILL Free Practice Test

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 23 Oct 2013
Posts: 1
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Ask GMAT Pill (Video GMAT Course $333 Discount +$250 bonus) [#permalink] New post 23 Oct 2013, 07:58
Hi sir/ma'am, I would be grateful if u can guide me a bit.
M an Indian mechanical engineer with 14months of work ex. in production,but had been involved in my own business(retail,wholesale & a bit of manufacturing) due to some family concerns,since the end of 2011.M planning to give GMAT in jan 2014.M new to GMAT and was thinking asto which mock tests/papers should I buy? Gave free test of Veritas(don't remember the exact name) and got a meagre 630 marks.FREE GMAT1-620. I have heard about GMAT800,KAPLAN,etc But m confused.How would be IMS mocks??

2)Secondly,working in my own business.Can I show this as work ex. while applying to interrnational b schools?? Basically,we have retail outlets in Calcutta(India).

3)Lastly,since m going to give GMAT in jan 2014,m I too late for admissions in the 2014 session of MBA in international universities??
Sorry for a long post and thanks for being patient to read this!
Expert Post
GMAT Pill Instructor
User avatar
Joined: 14 Apr 2009
Posts: 1611
Location: New York, NY
Followers: 295

Kudos [?]: 694 [0], given: 6

Re: Ask GMAT Pill (Video GMAT Course $333 Discount +$250 bonus) [#permalink] New post 06 Nov 2013, 13:49
Expert's post
justnishu4u wrote:
Hi sir/ma'am, I would be grateful if u can guide me a bit.
M an Indian mechanical engineer with 14months of work ex. in production,but had been involved in my own business(retail,wholesale & a bit of manufacturing) due to some family concerns,since the end of 2011.M planning to give GMAT in jan 2014.M new to GMAT and was thinking asto which mock tests/papers should I buy? Gave free test of Veritas(don't remember the exact name) and got a meagre 630 marks.FREE GMAT1-620. I have heard about GMAT800,KAPLAN,etc But m confused.How would be IMS mocks??

2)Secondly,working in my own business.Can I show this as work ex. while applying to interrnational b schools?? Basically,we have retail outlets in Calcutta(India).

3)Lastly,since m going to give GMAT in jan 2014,m I too late for admissions in the 2014 session of MBA in international universities??
Sorry for a long post and thanks for being patient to read this!


justnishu4u,

1) You should first download a copy of the GMAC software: http://www.gmatpill.com/gmat-prep-about ... reasoning/

2) For books - the best one is: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/111810 ... 1118109791

3) Combine #1 and #2 above with an online course (like GMAT Pill course) - and you'll have the ultimate study material.

Of course, you can consider supplemental material -- but ONLY AFTER you've absolutely exhausted the above 3 materials---that is very rare if done the right way.

For your last question - it depends on the university. Most of the top schools still have a Round 3 deadline in March/April. Round 2 deadline is usually first week of January. R2 would be feasible if you are already putting your application together now - and GMAT is your last step as you take it right before the deadline and have it mailed in soon afterwards.

But otherwise, R3 is fine in terms of timing.
_________________


... and more


Image What's Inside GMAT Pill?

Zeke Lee, GMAT Pill Study Method (Study Less. Score More.)


GMAT Pill Reviews | GMAT PILL Free Practice Test

Current Student
avatar
Joined: 11 Jul 2011
Posts: 6
Location: Russian Federation
GMAT 1: 650 Q49 V31
GMAT 2: 640 Q47 V31
GMAT 3: 530 Q39 V28
GPA: 3.85
WE: Business Development (Commercial Banking)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 4

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: $248 (44%) Discount - GMAT Pill Study Method - Online Course [#permalink] New post 21 Nov 2013, 10:31
Hi,
I've already bought a Quant package and I liked it a lot.
Now, I am thinking about updating my account to full package. If I do so, can I be eligible to +50 point guarantee?
My current score is 640 (Q47 V31) and +50 points will be ok for me.

Thank you.
Expert Post
GMAT Pill Instructor
User avatar
Joined: 14 Apr 2009
Posts: 1611
Location: New York, NY
Followers: 295

Kudos [?]: 694 [0], given: 6

Re: $248 (44%) Discount - GMAT Pill Study Method - Online Course [#permalink] New post 22 Nov 2013, 07:25
Expert's post
Rashidmsu wrote:
Hi,
I've already bought a Quant package and I liked it a lot.
Now, I am thinking about updating my account to full package. If I do so, can I be eligible to +50 point guarantee?
My current score is 640 (Q47 V31) and +50 points will be ok for me.

Thank you.



Great to hear the Quant Pill is useful to you. Unfortunately the 50point guarantee only applies to students who took the leap of faith in the beginning and purchased the full package. For you it looks like you already like quant pill - you'll very likely find the Verbal Pill very helpful and a "guarantee" feature shouldn't be what's preventing you from making that investment. Hope that helps /makes sense.
_________________


... and more


Image What's Inside GMAT Pill?

Zeke Lee, GMAT Pill Study Method (Study Less. Score More.)


GMAT Pill Reviews | GMAT PILL Free Practice Test

Current Student
avatar
Joined: 10 Dec 2013
Posts: 89
Schools: Rotman '16 (M)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 4 [0], given: 0

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Ask GMAT Pill (Video GMAT Course $333 Discount +$250 bonus) [#permalink] New post 01 Mar 2014, 20:27
Hi. I'm Josh.

I have taken two GMATs so far, but miserably got 520, and 580. I am planning to take my third one this April and budget and content-wise, I was interested in GMAT Pill. Like what GMAT Pill says, doing more practice tests doesn't get you the score bump and I agree as I've done like 7 cats but all average 560-620. I think I need to work on my thinking approach first instead of continuing to solve practice questions and read why it's wrong

Question: I have explored the GMAT Pill site a bit, but didn't really understand what I'm exactly paying for given I buy the full package.
1. I didn't have access to most of the videos (I am assuming I am paying for the platform section), but I could still access practice questions and have the correct answers shown. So am I paying for the videos that would be available upon payment? So what it felt like to me when I accessed the website is, 'all the questions are available for free with answers, but you need to pay if you want to see the video answers.' Did I understand right? I am aware about the package (http://www.gmatpill.com/amember/course_details.php).
The confusion I am having is I guess usually most GMAT prep companies just show free trials, but do not show practice questions or anything at all the way GMAT Pill does, so I was confused for a bit.

Thanks,
Josh
Expert Post
GMAT Pill Instructor
User avatar
Joined: 14 Apr 2009
Posts: 1611
Location: New York, NY
Followers: 295

Kudos [?]: 694 [0], given: 6

Re: Ask GMAT Pill (Video GMAT Course $333 Discount +$250 bonus) [#permalink] New post 19 Mar 2014, 13:17
Expert's post
uwengdori wrote:
Hi. I'm Josh.

I have taken two GMATs so far, but miserably got 520, and 580. I am planning to take my third one this April and budget and content-wise, I was interested in GMAT Pill. Like what GMAT Pill says, doing more practice tests doesn't get you the score bump and I agree as I've done like 7 cats but all average 560-620. I think I need to work on my thinking approach first instead of continuing to solve practice questions and read why it's wrong

Question: I have explored the GMAT Pill site a bit, but didn't really understand what I'm exactly paying for given I buy the full package.
1. I didn't have access to most of the videos (I am assuming I am paying for the platform section), but I could still access practice questions and have the correct answers shown. So am I paying for the videos that would be available upon payment? So what it felt like to me when I accessed the website is, 'all the questions are available for free with answers, but you need to pay if you want to see the video answers.' Did I understand right? I am aware about the package (http://www.gmatpill.com/amember/course_details.php).
The confusion I am having is I guess usually most GMAT prep companies just show free trials, but do not show practice questions or anything at all the way GMAT Pill does, so I was confused for a bit.

Thanks,
Josh



Hi Josh,

Great question.

So the Platform section you see - is actually the last step of our course.

1) First you learn all the core materials, then you apply various frameworks to practice questions.

2) Second, you apply what you learn to OG questions - we provide our video explanations for these OG questions.

3) Third, you test yourself with Practice Pill Platform questions.

So yes, your membership will include access to all video explanations that are available on this Practice Pill Platform third step.

But your membership will also include the core training in Steps #1 and #2.

The platform only represents 25-30% of what you get. The remaining 70% is not open on the Practice Pill Platform.

Your membership would also give you full access to all course videos organized in an easy-to-use interface on iPhone / iPad / Android apps. Just search "gmat pill" in the app store or play store and download the app. Once you enter in your GMAT PILL credentials, you will have access to everything there --- 500+ practice questions and 1,200+ videos.

And yes, we are different from most other companies. The value is not in our questions - but rather in our thought process showcased in the videos. So we have no problem giving away free questions. Not all of them are shown there---the remaining ones are in the course area only.

Hope that clears it up.
_________________


... and more


Image What's Inside GMAT Pill?

Zeke Lee, GMAT Pill Study Method (Study Less. Score More.)


GMAT Pill Reviews | GMAT PILL Free Practice Test

Current Student
avatar
Joined: 10 Dec 2013
Posts: 89
Schools: Rotman '16 (M)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 4 [0], given: 0

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Ask GMAT Pill (Video GMAT Course $333 Discount +$250 bonus) [#permalink] New post 19 Mar 2014, 13:26
Thank you for the reply. I actually have been subscribing GMAT Pill full package right after I asked that question so that I can prepare for April 1 GMAT exam and follow along GMATPILL's one month plan. It's been helping me understand concepts better (actually was surprised with some of the ways Zeke taught as it made solving problems way easier and more understandable). Hopefully I can get a huge jump.

-Josh
Expert Post
GMAT Pill Instructor
User avatar
Joined: 14 Apr 2009
Posts: 1611
Location: New York, NY
Followers: 295

Kudos [?]: 694 [0], given: 6

Re: Ask GMAT Pill (Video GMAT Course $333 Discount +$250 bonus) [#permalink] New post 30 Apr 2014, 10:29
Expert's post
uwengdori wrote:
Thank you for the reply. I actually have been subscribing GMAT Pill full package right after I asked that question so that I can prepare for April 1 GMAT exam and follow along GMATPILL's one month plan. It's been helping me understand concepts better (actually was surprised with some of the ways Zeke taught as it made solving problems way easier and more understandable). Hopefully I can get a huge jump.

-Josh


Uwengdori,
That's great to hear -- follow along the plan and you'll be in good shape. Remember to do practice sprints -- this helps build stamina for the real thing (which is what matters). You need to train your mind to quickly see a GMAT question then "go".

If you have more time, try reading up on the 2-3 month study plan
_________________


... and more


Image What's Inside GMAT Pill?

Zeke Lee, GMAT Pill Study Method (Study Less. Score More.)


GMAT Pill Reviews | GMAT PILL Free Practice Test

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 17 May 2014
Posts: 17
Location: India
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Economics
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Re: Ask GMAT Pill (Video GMAT Course $333 Discount +$250 bonus) [#permalink] New post 16 Jun 2014, 23:12
1
This post was
BOOKMARKED
Hi

I would like to enroll for GMAT Pill and wanted some information regarding this organisation. And how is it better than all other institutes . Basically wanted to enroll for all courses. Could you please let me know the total package cost as well.

It would be better if you let me know how the class goes. Is it online or all videos. Please do let me know, Thanks

Waiting for a positive reply.

Thanks
Sunil
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 17 May 2014
Posts: 17
Location: India
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Economics
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Re: Ask GMAT Pill (Video GMAT Course $333 Discount +$250 bonus) [#permalink] New post 16 Jun 2014, 23:15
1
This post was
BOOKMARKED
Hi GMAT Pill

If you could please let me know how is it better baically from e-GMAT. Please do let me know.

In case I can attend a demo session that would be really very helpful.

Thanks
Sunil
Expert Post
GMAT Pill Instructor
User avatar
Joined: 14 Apr 2009
Posts: 1611
Location: New York, NY
Followers: 295

Kudos [?]: 694 [0], given: 6

Re: Ask GMAT Pill (Video GMAT Course $333 Discount +$250 bonus) [#permalink] New post 24 Jun 2014, 16:06
Expert's post
sunil1989,

To answer your questions, I'd recommend checking out our website and taking a look at this chart:
http://www.gmatpill.com/how-we-compare/

You'll see the main areas that make us unique. There are a number of areas that separate us (price, online question bank, mobile app, guarantee, #1 5-star ranking, OG videos and explanations) but perhaps the most important area is the style of teaching. A video-focused approach, hand-drawn quant explanations, teaching directly from founder (no other substitute teacher), easy to understand explanations even non-native speakers can understand, and video playlist. You can't and shouldn't underestimate the style of teaching in choosing your test prep provider. See the link for more details.

On GMAT Club, you'll see some high level areas that make us unique in the GMAT Club discount page for GMAT Pill.

Regarding how we are *better* than other organizations, I'd love to elaborate on that but as this is a public forum I'm unable to comment about other organizations. We do have some customers that considered other prep providers, chose us and didn't regret their decision. You can check out Raghu's story here at this link below. If you scroll near the bottom, you'll see some discussion regarding this student's thinking process in choosing GMAT Pill over others like egmat.
http://www.gmatpill.com/from-570-620-71 ... ats-raghu/

The GMAT Pill course is a collection videos, online question platform, PDFs, and book (OG) for solidifying best practices. Learn more about the day by day process in our 1 month study plan

Hope that helps!
_________________


... and more


Image What's Inside GMAT Pill?

Zeke Lee, GMAT Pill Study Method (Study Less. Score More.)


GMAT Pill Reviews | GMAT PILL Free Practice Test

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
avatar
Joined: 15 Aug 2013
Posts: 284
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 17 [0], given: 23

Re: Ask GMAT Pill (Video GMAT Course $333 Discount +$250 bonus) [#permalink] New post 04 Jul 2014, 16:27
Hi GMAT Pill,

I recently took the official GMAT and scored a 660 Q44V36. My goal is to break the 710 mark and I was interested in signing up for your course.

My question to you was in regards to how you think GMAT pill would help?

Is it a matter of learning your specific thought process and applying it to the problems? If so, which problems would you recommend? I personally feel as though i've gone through most, if not all, of the OG questions and doing them might trigger some memory recollection vs. application of your expert thought process. How would I combat that?

Additionally, how would you recommend a specific study plan once I was a student of GMAT Pill? Meaning, the official exam doesn't break down the results in categories of various question types and time spent per each question. How would we be able to combat that lack of information in setting up a specific study plan?

I'm excited to jump on board as soon as I have some clarification in regards to the plan of attack.

Thanks a ton.
Expert Post
GMAT Pill Instructor
User avatar
Joined: 14 Apr 2009
Posts: 1611
Location: New York, NY
Followers: 295

Kudos [?]: 694 [0], given: 6

Re: Ask GMAT Pill (Video GMAT Course $333 Discount +$250 bonus) [#permalink] New post 10 Jul 2014, 08:31
Expert's post
russ9 wrote:
Hi GMAT Pill,

I recently took the official GMAT and scored a 660 Q44V36. My goal is to break the 710 mark and I was interested in signing up for your course.

My question to you was in regards to how you think GMAT pill would help?

Is it a matter of learning your specific thought process and applying it to the problems? If so, which problems would you recommend? I personally feel as though i've gone through most, if not all, of the OG questions and doing them might trigger some memory recollection vs. application of your expert thought process. How would I combat that?

Additionally, how would you recommend a specific study plan once I was a student of GMAT Pill? Meaning, the official exam doesn't break down the results in categories of various question types and time spent per each question. How would we be able to combat that lack of information in setting up a specific study plan?

I'm excited to jump on board as soon as I have some clarification in regards to the plan of attack.

Thanks a ton.


Hi russ9,

It appears your weakness is slightly on the quant side. Our program goes through the most common types of quant questions (rates, sum of sequences, word problems, etc) -- and does all the variations around that core question so that if the question were worded slightly differently, you will know how to handle that situation.

Do not dismiss a source of questions until you actually can exhaustively answer everything there correctly and in a timely fashion. Just because you've "seen" an OG question - does not mean it is useless to you. Use it as an opportunity to further reinforce what you know and to give yourself confidence that you realy do know it.

If your goal is a 710 -- it really doesn't matter too much what specific sub-category you need extra work on. At the 710 level, you're going to need to get questions correct in almost every category. Our study plan gives you daily emails with links telling you exactly what you need to watch that day and which exercises you need to do. Just go through them and don't worry too much about the particular subsections -- because in the end, you're going to need to get good in all areas.

Hope that helps.
_________________


... and more


Image What's Inside GMAT Pill?

Zeke Lee, GMAT Pill Study Method (Study Less. Score More.)


GMAT Pill Reviews | GMAT PILL Free Practice Test

Expert Post
GMAT Pill Instructor
User avatar
Joined: 14 Apr 2009
Posts: 1611
Location: New York, NY
Followers: 295

Kudos [?]: 694 [0], given: 6

Re: Ask GMAT Pill (Video GMAT Course $333 Discount +$250 bonus) [#permalink] New post 26 Aug 2014, 05:21
Expert's post
Re: Ask GMAT Pill (Video GMAT Course $333 Discount +$250 bonus)   [#permalink] 26 Aug 2014, 05:21
    Similar topics Author Replies Last post
Similar
Topics:
3 Experts publish their posts in the topic Up to $400 Off, e-GMAT Discount Code + $250 Bonus bb 18 03 Nov 2011, 15:30
7 Experts publish their posts in the topic Kaplan $150 GMAT Discount Kaplan Promotion Code & $250 bonus bb 32 14 Jun 2010, 05:31
3 Experts publish their posts in the topic $390 Knewton Discount code + $250 Bonus + More bb 66 02 Feb 2010, 23:54
4 Experts publish their posts in the topic Knewton $375 Savings: $100 Discount + $250 Bonus bb 58 10 Jan 2010, 21:39
9 Experts publish their posts in the topic Save $325 on Manhattan GMAT with Discount Code + $250 Bonus bb 104 22 Sep 2009, 13:06
Display posts from previous: Sort by

Ask GMAT Pill (Video GMAT Course $333 Discount +$250 bonus)

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7    Next  [ 130 posts ] 



GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Privacy Policy| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group and phpBB SEO

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.