Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 28 Jul 2014, 02:44

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Ask GMAT Pill (Video GMAT Course $333 Discount +$250 bonus)

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Strategy, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V37
GMAT 2: 740 Q50 V40
GPA: 3.48
WE: Web Development (Computer Software)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 6

Re: Ask GMAT Pill (Video GMAT Course $248 Discount +$250 bonus) [#permalink] New post 28 Jun 2011, 14:34
I got 37 in verbal in my first attempt.(slf prep using manhattan gmat material and OG and verbal guide)
I am retaking GMAT.
Would GMATPill be right for me?
Manhattan GMAT Discount CodesKaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
Expert Post
GMAT Pill Instructor
Followers: 278

Kudos [?]: 615 [0], given: 5

Re: Ask GMAT Pill (Video GMAT Course $248 Discount +$250 bonus) [#permalink] New post 29 Jun 2011, 13:42
Expert's post
anilwanted wrote:
I got 37 in verbal in my first attempt.(slf prep using manhattan gmat material and OG and verbal guide)
I am retaking GMAT.
Would GMATPill be right for me?

Anilwanted,

The best way to figure out if GMATPill is right for you is to watch the sample videos on the site. If you feel they are helpful to your understanding and your ability to see things that you would not otherwise see---then you'll love what's inside the membership site.

If you are capable of doing self prep--then you probably have the right kind of drive to really internalize the GMAT Pill thought process and think more efficiently on the exam.

There's room for improvement and only you can decide whether the thought process we teach can help you open your eyes to new and better ways of thinking on the GMAT.

Hope that helps.

... and more

Image What's Inside GMAT Pill?

Zeke Lee, GMAT Pill Study Method (Study Less. Score More.)

GMAT Pill Reviews | GMAT PILL Free Practice Test

1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 1 [1] , given: 1

Re: Ask GMAT Pill (Video GMAT Course $248 Discount +$250 bonus) [#permalink] New post 10 Jul 2011, 06:42
This post received
KUDOS
I signed up for GMAT Pill few weeks ago and have a high expectation. I was really disappointed after I visit the website. The website is not well organize at all. It just include a bunch of videos explaining questions and they dont break it down into subtopic in verbal. I asked for Zeke for a refund because I saw a post from GMAT Club that you can get refund within 30 days but I never did. I have sent him a couple of email in the past and Zeke doesn't even brother to reply back to me.
Expert Post
GMAT Pill Instructor

Re: Ask GMAT Pill (Video GMAT Course $248 Discount +$250 bonus) [#permalink] New post 10 Jul 2011, 07:30
Expert's post
Hi ryanweng88,

We have a 50+ point increase guarantee as shown in our guarantee page and terms. If you meet the requirements listed, we would be happy to fulfill our side of the guarantee.

... and more

Expert Post
GMAT Pill Instructor

Re: Ask GMAT Pill (Video GMAT Course $248 Discount +$250 bonus) [#permalink] New post 13 Jul 2011, 11:57
Expert's post

GMATPill was just featured on Bloomberg Businessweek alongside juggernauts Kaplan, Manhattan, etc..! Take a look:

http://www.businessweek.com/business-sc ... 12011.html

"GMAT Pill takes an entirely different approach to the GMAT."

... and more

Manager
Manager
Affiliations: N.C.C.
Followers: 5

Kudos [?]: 20 [0], given: 2

GMAT ToolKit User GMAT Tests User
Re: Ask GMAT Pill (Video GMAT Course $248 Discount +$250 bonus) [#permalink] New post 18 Jul 2011, 11:41
Hey Zeke,

Doe the enrollment with the GMATPILL includes full length practice tests??

-MSDHONI

We are twice armed if we fight with faith.

He who knows when he can fight & when He can't will be victorious.

Expert Post
GMAT Pill Instructor

Re: Ask GMAT Pill (Video GMAT Course $248 Discount +$250 bonus) [#permalink] New post 23 Jul 2011, 08:23
Expert's post
MSDHONI wrote:
Hey Zeke,

Doe the enrollment with the GMATPILL includes full length practice tests??

-MSDHONI

Hi MSDHONI,
We have mini-quizzes--but not full length practice tests. Our focus is on thought process--teaching you how to think efficiently. Please use the Official Guide for practice. You can also get the Verbal-focus and Quant-focus for extra chances to apply the GMATPill way of thinking to high quality questions.

Hope that helps.

... and more

Intern
Intern
Concentration: Operations, Other
GMAT 1: 680 Q48 V37
GPA: 3.2
WE: Engineering (Manufacturing)

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 2

GMAT Tests User
Ask GMAT Pill (Video GMAT Course $248 Discount +$250 bonus) [#permalink] New post 11 Aug 2011, 01:33
Gmat Pill guys,

I took my GMAT today and scored a 660(Q46, V35). I was averaging Q46 and V38 in my practice tests.

I want to take up my GMAT again in 1 month's time and my Target is a 700+ score. Can you please share the links of the trial videos that i can look at to judge whether the course would be helpful for me?

Regards

Anirud
Expert Post
GMAT Pill Instructor

Re: Ask GMAT Pill (Video GMAT Course $248 Discount +$250 bonus) [#permalink] New post 11 Aug 2011, 12:02
Expert's post
Hi Anirund,

Sure, You can watch 11 videos on this link alone:

http://www.gmatpill.com/admissionsconsu ... ample.html

This is also what you'd see if you clicked the animated graphic on our homepage.

Hope that helps!

... and more

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

CAT Tests
Re: Ask GMAT Pill (Video GMAT Course $248 Discount +$250 bonus) [#permalink] New post 18 Aug 2011, 07:29
Hi BB,

Thank you so much for offering us the gmat pill course at a discount. Really appreciate your help.

I have been a lurker at these forums and stumbled across the gmat pill course on your website.Now that I have decided to go for GMAT, i was looking at a high value return course at a cheaper investment as i cannot afford half the courses currently on the market.

Just wanted to thank you for this wonderful website and also for offering the discount on gmat courses.I have purchased the gmat pill course today and have also filled up the form, for the access to the gmat club tests.
Please activate my access to the gmat club tests.

Hope I will have a substantial learning experience through the gmat pill course.
Warm Regards,
Jayita
Expert Post
Founder
Founder
Affiliations: UA-1K, SPG-G, HH-D
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Hospitality and Tourism)
Followers: 2164

Kudos [?]: 7669 [0], given: 3627

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Ask GMAT Pill (Video GMAT Course $248 Discount +$250 bonus) [#permalink] New post 18 Aug 2011, 09:24
Expert's post
Done.
P.S. i also got your PM.

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

CAT Tests
Re: Ask GMAT Pill (Video GMAT Course $248 Discount +$250 bonus) [#permalink] New post 18 Aug 2011, 11:40
bb wrote:
Done.
P.S. i also got your PM.

Thank you!!!
Manager
Manager
GMAT 1: 610 Q45 V29
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 44 [0], given: 34

GMAT Tests User Reviews Badge
Re: Ask GMAT Pill (Video GMAT Course $248 Discount +$250 bonus) [#permalink] New post 20 Aug 2011, 23:20
Hi,

How much does SC GMAT PILL cost?? do i get access to gmatclub tests if i just buy SC pill?

Thanks,
GC24

Please click Kudos ,if my post helped you ;)

Expert Post
GMAT Pill Instructor

Re: Ask GMAT Pill (Video GMAT Course $248 Discount +$250 bonus) [#permalink] New post 22 Aug 2011, 13:55
Expert's post
Hi gmatcracker24

You can purchase the SC Pill individually at $97.

The GMATClub tests would be a bonus for the full package.

Hope that helps.

... and more

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 7

Re: Ask GMAT Pill (Video GMAT Course $248 Discount +$250 bonus) [#permalink] New post 31 Aug 2011, 13:52
Hi Zeke,

I'm planning to take the GMAT in 40-50 days, and I'm thinking about buying the GMAT Pill Study Method (the whole course).

I've done the official GMATPrep practice test, and scored 660 with no preparation (Q37//V41), but I'd need to reach +700 for the MBA applications. From my point of view, a +710 score would be terrific (50 points more than the initial one).

I've read that you guarantee 50 points more at the test. I know that my case is not covered by the warranty, since I've never taken the GMAT before, but I would like to know what is the improvement average with your method.

Do you have some data about it? I suppose that it's difficult to get the scores from the students once they have finished, but if you promise 50 points more at the GMAT score, it's because most of people achieve it.

Please take into account that I'm not an English speaker, so probably it would be more difficult for me to achieve a higher level at the Verbal Section.

Thanks in advance for your help. The sample videos at your website and the e-book have been helpful for me too.
Expert Post
GMAT Pill Instructor

Re: Ask GMAT Pill (Video GMAT Course $248 Discount +$250 bonus) [#permalink] New post 04 Sep 2011, 12:56
Expert's post
Hi Anton,
Thanks for your interest. While we don't have exact data on every person's score, we are comfortable enough with student performance to offer the guarantee that we do.

The best way to see if the GMATPill is right for you is for you to watch the sample videos. Are they helpful? Do you recognize things that we do that you don't do? Do you recognize things that we don't do---that could save you time?

You understand your learning style best. It's true a lot of students love our approach and that's why we have a good number of them willing to show their face in video testimonials.

Only you know best if we are right for you.

Hope that helps!

... and more

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 4

Re: Ask GMAT Pill (Video GMAT Course $248 Discount +$250 bonus) [#permalink] New post 10 Oct 2011, 09:15
Zeke,

My last GMAT practice test score is 650 (Q48 V30). I realize RC is my weakest area because I always run out of time in this section. I'm interested in taking GMAT Pill RC section offered by your company. Is there a way to just purchase the RC Pill instead of the entire verbal package? In this case, what is the pricing for the RC Pill and do GMAT Club members get any type of discount on that? Also would I be able to finish RC Pill and master the strategy within 2-3 days assuming full-time study (my plan is to master the strategy first and then do lots of practice)? I am taking my GMAT within 3 weeks. I want to find better strategies to combat RC section. How would you strategically advice I should spend my next 3 weeks before the test to boost my RC as well as other verbal sections (assuming these are better than RC but not as good as quant)? Thanks for your reply in advance.
Expert Post
GMAT Pill Instructor

Re: Ask GMAT Pill (Video GMAT Course $248 Discount +$250 bonus) [#permalink] New post 10 Oct 2011, 09:57
Expert's post
tripledegree wrote:
Zeke,

My last GMAT practice test score is 650 (Q48 V30). I realize RC is my weakest area because I always run out of time in this section. I'm interested in taking GMAT Pill RC section offered by your company. Is there a way to just purchase the RC Pill instead of the entire verbal package? In this case, what is the pricing for the RC Pill and do GMAT Club members get any type of discount on that? Also would I be able to finish RC Pill and master the strategy within 2-3 days assuming full-time study (my plan is to master the strategy first and then do lots of practice)? I am taking my GMAT within 3 weeks. I want to find better strategies to combat RC section. How would you strategically advice I should spend my next 3 weeks before the test to boost my RC as well as other verbal sections (assuming these are better than RC but not as good as quant)? Thanks for your reply in advance.

Hi tripledegree,

You can purchase RC by itself here: https://www.gmatpill.com/amember/signup ... group=-826
The price is $147. The double discount only applies to the full 5-Pill Combo package, not to individual pills.

You'll need more than 2-3 days to master RC. It's one of the more difficult but also more important sections of the GMAT. You should begin preparations now and absorb a little each day. Go back and review material that you did the day before.

You can definitely go through the core RC strategies in 2-3 days but you'll want to get more practice yourself to solidify and internalize your understanding of how to attack passages effectively.

Hope that helps.

... and more

Intern
Intern

Re: Ask GMAT Pill (Video GMAT Course $248 Discount +$250 bonus) [#permalink] New post 10 Oct 2011, 10:16
Hi Zeke,

Thank for your quick response. I see that if I were to purchase the entire GMAT Pill verbal package, it will cost me $199. However, if I were to only purchase RC pill, it will cost me $147. I'm just wondering why there is only a small marginal increase in price.

In addition to RC, I need to improve on SC and CR as well (although these areas are relatively better than RC). How would you advice I should strategically allocate my time? Should I study all of or two of the sections on a daily basis instead of focusing on 1 single section for a few days and then move onto the next? Based on your 1 month study guide, it seems that you advise we should break down sections and focus on each individual section for a few days before moving on to next section. Would this strategy give me enough time for retention and practice? As you mentioned in your last post - I should start RC right now so that I can have enough time to practice and familiarize myself with the strategy. I'm a bit confused and would appreciate your opinion on this. Thanks for your reply in advance.
Intern
Intern

Re: Ask GMAT Pill (Video GMAT Course $248 Discount +$250 bonus) [#permalink] New post 10 Oct 2011, 10:22
gmatpill wrote:
tripledegree wrote:
Zeke,

Hi tripledegree,

The price is $147. The double discount only applies to the full 5-Pill Combo package, not to individual pills.

You'll need more than 2-3 days to master RC. It's one of the more difficult but also more important sections of the GMAT. You should begin preparations now and absorb a little each day. Go back and review material that you did the day before.

You can definitely go through the core RC strategies in 2-3 days but you'll want to get more practice yourself to solidify and internalize your understanding of how to attack passages effectively.

Hope that helps.

Hi Zeke,

Thanks for your quick response. I have a few follow-up questions that were posted subsequent to your reply in the forum. I will appreciate it if you could get back to me soon so I can decide on whether to purchase the GMAT Pill. Thanks.
Re: Ask GMAT Pill (Video GMAT Course $248 Discount +$250 bonus)   [#permalink] 10 Oct 2011, 10:22