Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 21 Sep 2014, 22:37

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Ask GMAT Pill (Video GMAT Course $333 Discount +$250 bonus)

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 0

Re: Ask GMAT Pill (Video GMAT Course $233 Discount +$250 bonus) [#permalink] New post 05 May 2012, 23:00
I have purchased the gmat pill course couple of days ago and have also filled up the form, for the access to the gmat club tests.
Please activate my access to the gmat club tests.

Thanks
Bhupi
GMAT Pill GMAT Discount CodesKaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 660 Q43 V38

Kudos [?]: 22 [0], given: 36

GMAT ToolKit User GMAT Tests User
Re: Ask GMAT Pill (Video GMAT Course $233 Discount +$250 bonus) [#permalink] New post 06 May 2012, 18:40
I have also purchased access to the GMAT Pill course recently using the GMATCLUB promo link.

Would appreciate if access to the GMATCLUB tests could be granted.

Thanks a lot!
Expert Post
GMAT Pill Instructor
Followers: 289

Kudos [?]: 663 [0], given: 6

Re: Ask GMAT Pill (Video GMAT Course $233 Discount +$250 bonus) [#permalink] New post 31 May 2012, 10:51
Expert's post
Just noting the access to GMATClub tests have been taken care of. Make sure you fill out the form here to get access: http://gmatclub.com/blog/sign-up-for-a- ... lub-tests/

It takes about 24-48 hours for approval on both sides before you'll have access.

For anyone who has issues, please contact support@gmatpill.com directly.

Also, we will be releasing 2 MAJOR upgrades in the coming month or two based on customer feedback. We've been quite busy with these upgrades for the past year and are almost ready to show to you.

These 2 upgrades are in ADDITION to the Integrated Reasoning Pill, which we are currently in the process of rolling out. Two Part Analysis and Graphics Interpretation have been created for Integrated Reasoning and they are quite popular already!

Sit tight! And look out for an announcement on our homepage in the coming weeks about the 2 major upgrades!

... and more

Image What's Inside GMAT Pill?

Zeke Lee, GMAT Pill Study Method (Study Less. Score More.)

GMAT Pill Reviews | GMAT PILL Free Practice Test

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Ask GMAT Pill (Video GMAT Course $233 Discount +$250 bonus) [#permalink] New post 06 Jun 2012, 16:40
Hi Zeke,

I have been trying to get in touch with you regarding the refund of the course fee, for 5 days now. I did not improve on my GMAT score. Could you please tell me how I can get my course refund? Thanks!
Intern
Intern

Reviews Badge
Re: Ask GMAT Pill (Video GMAT Course $233 Discount +$250 bonus) [#permalink] New post 09 Jun 2012, 10:36
Hi GMATPill,

I was wondering whether your video course works on iPad? I'm working daily with a commute, I think I can get some efficient time in the morning and evenings when I'm on the subway/train. What do you recommend?

And I scored 98/99th on my SATs in high school (2220 / 2400 including the writing so avg 740). What kind of score can I expect for the GMAT?
Expert Post
GMAT Pill Instructor

Re: Ask GMAT Pill (Video GMAT Course $233 Discount +$250 bonus) [#permalink] New post 13 Jun 2012, 17:32
Expert's post
remyjazz888 wrote:
Hi GMATPill,

I was wondering whether your video course works on iPad? I'm working daily with a commute, I think I can get some efficient time in the morning and evenings when I'm on the subway/train. What do you recommend?

And I scored 98/99th on my SATs in high school (2220 / 2400 including the writing so avg 740). What kind of score can I expect for the GMAT?

Hi remyjazz888,

Yes - you will soon. We just submitted our iPad app to the Apple app store today so it should take 1-2 weeks for Apple to review and approve. Once approved, you'll be able to watch videos on-the-go. You'll be able to access the GMAT Pill course videos whether you commute to work by train, bus, or subway - or whether you just want to lie on the couch and watch some GMAT videos.

The iPad app will be free with members-only access to course videos. Sit tight - we'll be making an announcement soon.

The SAT applicant pool is quite different from the GMAT applicant pool. You can read more about the differences in this article. Having said that, a relatively smart person who is good with test taking (as you seem to be) will generally initially score in the 600-650 range on first try. Once you get familiar with the test, timing, strategies, and psychological elements - you would work your way up towards 700.

... and more

Intern
Intern

Reviews Badge
Re: Ask GMAT Pill (Video GMAT Course $233 Discount +$250 bonus) [#permalink] New post 06 Jul 2012, 13:46
Hi gmatpill,

I downloaded your "GMAT Pill HD" ipad app and I have to say it's pretty awesome! Just one suggestion - can you make the videos not autoplay? I think it would be better to allow the user to browse around the menu without the video autoplaying each time. Just my two cents.

But other than that, I'm loving it so far.
Expert Post
GMAT Pill Instructor

Re: Ask GMAT Pill (Video GMAT Course $233 Discount +$250 bonus) [#permalink] New post 11 Jul 2012, 08:35
Expert's post
Hi remyjazz888,

We've incorporated your suggestion to remove the autoplay as well as a few other bugs/fixes related to the download and login/logout features.
These updates have been submitted to Apple for approval and should be available as an update in the App store as "GMAT Pill HD v1.1" in about 7 days. Sit tight!

... and more

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Re: Ask GMAT Pill (Video GMAT Course $233 Discount +$250 bonus) [#permalink] New post 21 Jul 2012, 18:29
Hello GMATPILL,

Was wondering what sets your system apart from other online courses like Knewton or Veritas?

I'm looking for an on-demand type of course, NOT a live course. Thanks.
Intern
Intern
Followers: 1

Re: Ask GMAT Pill (Video GMAT Course $233 Discount +$250 bonus) [#permalink] New post 22 Jul 2012, 10:53
Hi GMAT pill,

I have my GMAT scheduled for August 19, 2012. I was wondering whether I would be eligible for the score improvement guarantee if I login and view the videos for 22 days or more before my test even though there are only 27 days left for my test?

My previous GMAT scores have been 670 and 680. I have taken the princeton classes in India but I feel that my level of prep has reached a plateau. I am hoping that GMAT pill would be able to help me.

I request you to kindly revert to my query ASAP as it would help me making my decision regarding the course soon.

Thanks and Regards,
Mohit
Expert Post
GMAT Pill Instructor

Re: Ask GMAT Pill (Video GMAT Course $233 Discount +$250 bonus) [#permalink] New post 25 Jul 2012, 08:01
Expert's post
Defiant1 wrote:
Hello GMATPILL,

Was wondering what sets your system apart from other online courses like Knewton or Veritas?

I'm looking for an on-demand type of course, NOT a live course. Thanks.

Defiant1,
The GMATPill online course is on-demand (NOT live as you mentioned). The focus is on teaching you my thinking process and communicating that to you in a natural way. The videos show you the first-person approach to the question as you would approach it on your own. Little tweaks in what to read and what not to read, how I react to reading certain phrases are all subtleties that we capture.

The structure of the course is:
1) Core Frameworks
2) Apply Thought Process
3) Practice, Sprints, Timed Quizzes

We also have an iPad app, Practice Pill Platform, support for questions you get stuck on, and a "pill" for the new Integrated Reasoning section.

We believe doing well on the GMAT requires you to think like an expert, not just do 1000s of practice questions and hit a plateau. Currently I believe we are also priced lower but that will quickly change as we have made a number of upgrades.

Feel free to visit gmatpill.com for more info, view the testimonials, or message me for questions.

... and more

Expert Post
GMAT Pill Instructor

Re: Ask GMAT Pill (Video GMAT Course $233 Discount +$250 bonus) [#permalink] New post 25 Jul 2012, 08:02
Expert's post
Mohitk87 wrote:
Hi GMAT pill,

I have my GMAT scheduled for August 19, 2012. I was wondering whether I would be eligible for the score improvement guarantee if I login and view the videos for 22 days or more before my test even though there are only 27 days left for my test?

My previous GMAT scores have been 670 and 680. I have taken the princeton classes in India but I feel that my level of prep has reached a plateau. I am hoping that GMAT pill would be able to help me.

I request you to kindly revert to my query ASAP as it would help me making my decision regarding the course soon.

Thanks and Regards,
Mohit

Mohit,
I believe I responded to your question via email and just to reflect it here, the answer is yes, you would qualify as it is any 22 login days needed in the prior month before your exam.

... and more

Expert Post
GMAT Pill Instructor

Re: Ask GMAT Pill (Video GMAT Course $233 Discount +$250 bonus) [#permalink] New post 29 Jul 2012, 22:19
Expert's post
The new "GMAT Pill HD" iPad app is now available in the app store!

Major Benefit: Download GMAT videos directly to your iPad so you can view them later without WiFi. No other GMAT app lets you do that!

Check out this video:

... and more

Expert Post
GMAT Pill Instructor

Re: Ask GMAT Pill (Video GMAT Course $233 Discount +$250 bonus) [#permalink] New post 05 Aug 2012, 13:53
Expert's post
nicksimard01,
Great to hear. We're on the forums to help students gain access to additional resources and answer some of their questions. You can also check out the Practice Pill Platform from GMATPill - a great resource of practice questions + question support from GMATPill. Good luck.

... and more

Intern
Intern

Re: Ask GMAT Pill (Video GMAT Course $233 Discount +$250 bonus) [#permalink] New post 23 Aug 2012, 23:00
Thanks for the information.
Expert Post
GMAT Pill Instructor

Re: Ask GMAT Pill (Video GMAT Course $233 Discount +$250 bonus) [#permalink] New post 17 Sep 2012, 09:52
Expert's post
Just a quick update that we updated a fresh set of SC Video Flashcards within SC Pill.

We also updated the GMAT Pill HD iPad app to version 1.2 - with improved access to the Live and Download modes and improved Download capability. So make sure you update your apps to version 1.2!

For more information, please see: http://www.gmatpill.com/practice-questi ... 12-update/

... and more

Expert Post
GMAT Pill Instructor

Re: Ask GMAT Pill (Video GMAT Course $233 Discount +$250 bonus) [#permalink] New post 29 Sep 2012, 12:19
Expert's post

For those of you going through OG13 Problem Solving questions, check out our video explanations here:

http://www.gmatpill.com/gmat-practice-t ... -questions

You can also record your answers online and keep track of your performance - then revisit questions you got wrong at a later time.

If you have the GMAT Pill HD iPad app - you can even download and view videos on-the-go. Keep in mind if you've already upgraded your device to iOS6, you should wait for our next v1.3 update to the app for iOS6 compatibility.

... and more

Intern
Intern

Re: Ask GMAT Pill (Video GMAT Course $233 Discount +$250 bonus) [#permalink] New post 25 Oct 2012, 01:53
Hi Zeke,

I am trying to purchase your product, however I don't know what shall I type inside the Coupon Box, as I would like to have the 6 months to the GMAT Club test. What shall I write? Do I need to use a special code or just write GMATCLUB?

Best Regards
Alex
Expert Post
GMAT Pill Instructor

Re: Ask GMAT Pill (Video GMAT Course $233 Discount +$250 bonus) [#permalink] New post 26 Oct 2012, 06:48
Expert's post
Punellino (Alex),

If you follow the gmatclub discount links, you'll get to this page: http://www.gmatpill.com/amember/signup- ... atclub.php

Alternatively, on our new signup page which you found (https://www.gmatpill.com/amember/gmatpill_order.php) you can enter "GCLUB6612" and the discount should be applied. We are working on transitioning/updating relevant links toward the new signup page with coupon code system in the coming months.

... and more

Manager
Manager
GMAT 1: 640 Q44 V34
GPA: 3.7
WE: Project Management (Energy and Utilities)
Followers: 8

Kudos [?]: 23 [0], given: 266

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Ask GMAT Pill (Video GMAT Course $373 Discount +$250 bonus) [#permalink] New post 07 Jan 2013, 01:11
Hi Zeke,

can you just shortly elaborate in what cases the 50+ score improvement guarantee is active? What are the exact terms&conditions of GMATPill?

Do you think that all pills would be a decent next step in my preparation. Please refer to my thread 640 - So what and hot to improve to a mid 700 score. Thank you in advance!

All the best,

Thank you very much for reading this post till the end! Kudos?

Re: Ask GMAT Pill (Video GMAT Course $373 Discount +$250 bonus)   [#permalink] 07 Jan 2013, 01:11