Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 02 Sep 2014, 23:46

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Ask GMAT Pill (Video GMAT Course $333 Discount +$250 bonus)

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Expert Post
2 KUDOS received
Founder
Founder
Affiliations: UA-1K, SPG-G, HH-D
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Hospitality and Tourism)
Followers: 2243

Kudos [?]: 8468 [2] , given: 3650

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Ask GMAT Pill (Video GMAT Course $333 Discount +$250 bonus) [#permalink] New post 10 Mar 2011, 14:13
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
This post was
BOOKMARKED
Get Discount
GMAT PILL $ PROMO Code + Additional $250 GMAT CLUB Bonus
GMAT Pill
The GMAT Pill study method is one of the most effective and efficient ONE MONTH PROGRAMS on the web.
These are the exact strategies founder Zeke Lee used to score in the 98th percentile with ONLY TWO WEEKS OF PREPARATION.
Note: To receive the GMAT Club tests, you must sign up using our "Get Discount" link .

Offer Details:

To get the GMAT Club Practice Tests:

After you sign up, please fill out this form to let us know your GMAT Club username, and we'll enable access to the tests.

Already signed up? Get your GMAT Club tests here.

The GMAT Pill Study Method has spread through word of mouth as one of the most effective and efficient 1 month programs on the web. It is the only program that is taught from the consistent perspective of a single individual, Zeke Lee--rather than from various teachers within a large company. Zeke Lee is most known for explaining GMAT concepts in a very easy-to-understand approach without using fancy vocabulary like "rhetorical construction" or "participial phrase" that other programs use. His strategies have helped hundreds of students answer GMAT questions correctly without even reading the whole question, saving valuable time for MBA candidates. These are the exact strategies he used to score in the 98th percentile with only 2 weeks of preparation.

"Remember, it's not about how many thousands of questions you do or how many books you go through---doing well on the GMAT is all about THOUGHT PROCESS. Learn how to think like the GMAT Pill and you'll get the results you want in as little time as possible." -- Zeke Lee

Did you know that GMAT Pill

• Offers Lifetime Membership – so whether you’re taking your GMAT Exam now, 5 months from now, or 5 years from now…you still have access. PLUS, you’ll get free access to all future updates as we continue to add more material.
  • Offers Guaranteed Score Improvement by 50+ points, or your money back.
  • Teaches frameworks and attack strategies through video explanations that allow you to naturally absorb Zeke’s thinking process.
  • Focuses on efficient thinking process. Our philosophy remains that scoring above your current GMAT range requires you to think in a different way. And the best way to learn thinking process is by having a tutor show you his thinking process – and that’s what we do at GMAT Pill.
  • Offers 24/7 email support. If you have a question, send it over and us and we will personally respond.
  • Avoids bells and whistles. Other prep companies may offer 1000s of questions, CAT tests, fancy performance metrics, etc., but we maintain our philosophy that a higher score comes from a smarter thinking process and not from going through a database of questions. It’s like The Fast and the Furious: It’s the ENGINE to a sports car that matters most. Not the bells and whistles decorating it.

GMAT Pill Resources

You can purchase the videos individually or as a package. GMAT Club members can take advantage of a savings of over 50% on the GMAT Pill Package and get access to free GMAT Club tests! Save a total of $
Learn More
Buy Now!

Last edited by kirstik on 17 Jan 2014, 20:13, edited 11 times in total.
price change
GMAT Pill GMAT Discount CodesKaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount Codes
2 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 2 [2] , given: 0

Reviews Badge
Re: $248 (44%) Discount - GMAT Pill Study Method - Online Course [#permalink] New post 12 Mar 2011, 05:04
This post received
KUDOS
Hi--I'm not an active member of GMATClub, but I've actually been a recent student of GMATPill! Honestly, I love it so much that I emailed over a personal testimonial to Zeke because I think he deserves it!

Well, Zeke mentioned this forum to me and asked if I could just copy and paste what I emailed him to this post, so here it is:

Hi Zeke,

Thank you so much for setting up such a good GMAT course!!

Im an international student from HK. A month ago, i had questions on a GMAT Math question. Hence, i googled it. Then, i found your demo GMAT Pill explanation video on that question. After watching the video, i was like WOW. The video is to the point and easy to understand. i was curious what GMAT Pill was. Therefore, i watched all other demo videos. As an international student, im struggling with reading and critical reasoning. i am so amazed with Zeke's reading strategies. Hence, i signed up for GMAT Pill.

As a matter of fact, initially, i was hesitant about getting GMAT Pill. Because i had never heard of GMAT Pill. Most people in HK just know Kaplan and Princeton review. MGMAT has just recently come to HK. but MGMAT is so expensive (around hk$7000)!!!! i don't think HK people will spend that much on a GMAT course. Plus, i watched some MGMAT demo videos. Their pace is so slow. i feel like it is a waste of time. GMAT Pill is efficient and effective. GMAT Pill is way cheaper than other courses too. i was thinking if i had to retake GMAT, it would cost US$250. Then why don't I invest the time and money in a course? Plus, GMAT Pill guarantees a 50 point score guarantee.

In fact, at the beginning, i thought about using GMAT Pill for two months and returning it to get my money back. I know im just a jerk! but after using GMAT Pill for a month,i really have no reason to return it!! you are so good too!! you always reply my questions within one to two days, even in the weekends. Furthermore, my English has improved significantly in this month. Thanks a lot!! i really appreciate it.

i would definitely recommend GMAT Pill to my HK friends. It works perfect even for international students.

If you want to hear more about my personal experience, feel free to msg me. I'd be happy to help!
2 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 2 [2] , given: 0

Re: $248 (44%) Discount - GMAT Pill Study Method - Online Course [#permalink] New post 14 Mar 2011, 07:30
This post received
KUDOS
After doing some research, I signed up for both GMAT Pill and Knewton. Will share my thoughts once I become more familiar with the course. Looks promising so far!
Expert Post
1 KUDOS received
GMAT Pill Instructor
Followers: 287

Kudos [?]: 647 [1] , given: 6

Re: $248 (44%) Discount - GMAT Pill Study Method - Online Course [#permalink] New post 15 Mar 2011, 07:26
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
schung1 wrote:
Hi--I'm not an active member of GMATClub, but I've actually been a recent student of GMATPill! Honestly, I love it so much that I emailed over a personal testimonial to Zeke because I think he deserves it!

Well, Zeke mentioned this forum to me and asked if I could just copy and paste what I emailed him to this post, so here it is:

Hi Zeke,

Thank you so much for setting up such a good GMAT course!!

Im an international student from HK. A month ago, i had questions on a GMAT Math question. Hence, i googled it. Then, i found your demo GMAT Pill explanation video on that question. After watching the video, i was like WOW. The video is to the point and easy to understand. i was curious what GMAT Pill was. Therefore, i watched all other demo videos. As an international student, im struggling with reading and critical reasoning. i am so amazed with Zeke's reading strategies. Hence, i signed up for GMAT Pill.

As a matter of fact, initially, i was hesitant about getting GMAT Pill. Because i had never heard of GMAT Pill. Most people in HK just know Kaplan and Princeton review. MGMAT has just recently come to HK. but MGMAT is so expensive (around hk$7000)!!!! i don't think HK people will spend that much on a GMAT course. Plus, i watched some MGMAT demo videos. Their pace is so slow. i feel like it is a waste of time. GMAT Pill is efficient and effective. GMAT Pill is way cheaper than other courses too. i was thinking if i had to retake GMAT, it would cost US$250. Then why don't I invest the time and money in a course? Plus, GMAT Pill guarantees a 50 point score guarantee.

In fact, at the beginning, i thought about using GMAT Pill for two months and returning it to get my money back. I know im just a jerk! but after using GMAT Pill for a month,i really have no reason to return it!! you are so good too!! you always reply my questions within one to two days, even in the weekends. Furthermore, my English has improved significantly in this month. Thanks a lot!! i really appreciate it.

i would definitely recommend GMAT Pill to my HK friends. It works perfect even for international students.

If you want to hear more about my personal experience, feel free to msg me. I'd be happy to help!

Hi schung1,
Glad to be of help! And happy to hear your English overall improved a good amount. Thanks for posting your insightful experience.

... and more

Image What's Inside GMAT Pill?

Zeke Lee, GMAT Pill Study Method (Study Less. Score More.)

GMAT Pill Reviews | GMAT PILL Free Practice Test

Expert Post
1 KUDOS received
GMAT Pill Instructor

Re: $248 (44%) Discount - GMAT Pill Study Method - Online Course [#permalink] New post 15 Mar 2011, 07:30
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
mitkogs wrote:
After doing some research, I signed up for both GMAT Pill and Knewton. Will share my thoughts once I become more familiar with the course. Looks promising so far!

Hi mitkogs,
Sounds good--We're here to help. Let me know if you have any questions along the way!

... and more

Expert Post
1 KUDOS received
GMAT Pill Instructor

Re: $248 (44%) Discount - GMAT Pill Study Method - Online Course [#permalink] New post 21 Mar 2011, 13:40
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
Although most of our students looove the GMAT Pill Verbal Package--particularly in SC---the Quant package is pretty good too.

Download these formula sheets and practice questions with video explanations to get a taste of Problem Solving.

GMATPill is not for everyone. If you barely passed math in high school, please don't rely on our course! You will need extra help elsewhere. If you want to learn all the fancy grammatical terms like "subjunctive clause" or "logical predication"---please don't use our course! We teach only in very-easy-to-understand English.

On the other hand, if you want to focus on studying efficiently---preparing in as little time as possible--then that's what the GMAT Pill is good for.
Attachments

GMATPill-PS-Formulas+Questions.pdf [800.07 KiB]
Downloaded 444 times

To download please login or register as a user

... and more

1 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager

Kudos [?]: 15 [1] , given: 20

Re: $248 (44%) Discount - GMAT Pill Study Method - Online Course [#permalink] New post 21 Mar 2011, 20:29
This post received
KUDOS
gmatpill,

i wanted to knw how will the 50 point guarnatee apply to someone like me who hasnt taken gmat or SAT before. do you have some diag test given by gmatpill?

Thanks.

The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.

If my post made you think, KUDO it. Its easy :D

Expert Post
1 KUDOS received
GMAT Pill Instructor

Re: $248 (44%) Discount - GMAT Pill Study Method - Online Course [#permalink] New post 22 Mar 2011, 06:40
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
rohu27 wrote:
gmatpill,

i wanted to knw how will the 50 point guarnatee apply to someone like me who hasnt taken gmat or SAT before. do you have some diag test given by gmatpill?

Thanks.

Hi rohu27,
Thanks for your question. For people like you who have not taken GMAT or SAT, we can also accept any standardized exam listed on this page for each country--provided it tests general reasoning skills in verbal/math (English). If you have a particular exam in mind, feel free to ask about it and we can look into the exam and tell you if it qualifies.
We choose not to offer diagnostic tests as we understand they can easily be manipulated in our favor. We believe in using past official scores to be fair.

... and more

1 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
GMAT 1: Q V
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 10 [1] , given: 22

GMAT Tests User
Re: $248 (44%) Discount - GMAT Pill Study Method - Online Course [#permalink] New post 09 Apr 2011, 09:04
This post received
KUDOS
I really need help with Quant, my Quant skill is below average. I basically don't remember half of high school maths (somehow that bit of my memory seems to be erased). Do you think GMATPill will help me?

Regards,
Asher

Expert Post
1 KUDOS received
GMAT Pill Instructor

Re: $248 (44%) Discount - GMAT Pill Study Method - Online Course [#permalink] New post 09 Apr 2011, 12:32
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
Asher wrote:
I really need help with Quant, my Quant skill is below average. I basically don't remember half of high school maths (somehow that bit of my memory seems to be erased). Do you think GMATPill will help me?

Hi Asher,

Take a look at a few sample questions and see if your quant skills are really as bad as you say. GMATPill can definitely help. However, if your quant skills are way below average, you'll probably want additional resources and help. You should also budget an extra month or two just to focus on your quant skills and constantly review attempted math questions on a daily basis.

Hope that helps.

... and more

1 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
GMAT 1: Q V

Kudos [?]: 10 [1] , given: 22

GMAT Tests User
Re: $248 (44%) Discount - GMAT Pill Study Method - Online Course [#permalink] New post 11 Apr 2011, 05:53
This post received
KUDOS
gmatpill wrote:
Asher wrote:

Hi Asher,

Take a look at a few sample questions and see if your quant skills are really as bad as you say. GMATPill can definitely help. However, if your quant skills are way below average, you'll probably want additional resources and help. You should also budget an extra month or two just to focus on your quant skills and constantly review attempted math questions on a daily basis.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I do need to brush up on my basics first and then probably invest in GMATPill. However, the sample video was very easy to understand.

Regards,
Asher

Expert Post
GMAT Pill Instructor

Kudos [?]: 647 [0], given: 6

Re: $248 (44%) Discount - GMAT Pill Study Method - Online Course [#permalink] New post 05 May 2011, 14:32
Expert's post
Some other threads we came across discussing GMATPill that some of you may be interested in:

gmatpill-ebook-how-to-ace-the-gmat-companion-guide-download-112282.html

name-of-the-game-do-not-giveup-112609.html

And of course more video testimonials submitted by our own students!

Leon (Entrepreneur) Scored 750

Vishal (Indian MBA candidate) Cleared 700

... and more

1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 2 [1] , given: 3

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: $248 (44%) Discount - GMAT Pill Study Method - Online Course [#permalink] New post 09 May 2011, 05:39
This post received
KUDOS
Hi Zeke,

Today I have bought the GMAT verbal pill for 199 dollars and I can see that GMAT club members get the same of 171 dollars. Can i cancel my transaction and buy the same for 171 dollars.

And I have not received any email for the transaction and I can not even acess any pill.

Please help

REgards
P

gmatpill wrote:
Some other threads we came across discussing GMATPill that some of you may be interested in:

name-of-the-game-do-not-giveup-112609.html

And of course more video testimonials submitted by our own students!

Leon (Entrepreneur) Scored 750

Vishal (Indian MBA candidate) Cleared 700
Expert Post
GMAT Pill Instructor

Re: Ask GMAT Pill (Online Video GMAT Course $248 Discount) [#permalink] New post 09 May 2011, 07:15
Expert's post
Hi prac,

Looks like you payed with an e-check that has not settled yet (takes 2-3 business days). Therefore, your account was not enabled immediately.

However, we trust your payment is valid and have enabled your account. You should be able to access now. For further correspondence regarding your specific account, please use email.

As for pricing, the $199 price is accurate. The previous price of $171 was without Reading comprehension--which by itself is sold at $147. So the $199 price you are getting is an extreme bargain.

Enjoy!

... and more

1 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
Status: Preparing myself to break the sound( 700 )-barrier!
Affiliations: IFC - Business Edge, Bangladesh Enterprise Institute
Schools: Texas A&M - Mays; PennState - Smeal; Purdue - Krannert; JohnsHopkins - Carey; Vanderbilt - Owen; WakeForest - Babcock; UBC - Sauder
WE 1: Financial Analyst/Financial Management Trainer - BRAC Afghanistan - 13 months
WE 2: Business Proposal Coordinator - MiDS, Inc. (in Kabul, Afghanistan) - 4 Months (did quit the job bcoz of security concerns)
WE 3: Readers For Readers (A Social Impact Generating Organization) - Co-Founder
Followers: 7

Kudos [?]: 31 [1] , given: 136

Re: Ask GMAT Pill (Online Video GMAT Course $248 Discount) [#permalink] New post 01 Jun 2011, 21:21
This post received
KUDOS
Zeke, how'd you explain this case how-much-quantity-is-enough-to-improve-cr-114426.html#p928397

I was interested in purchasing PILLs from GMATPill. But, after reading this post, I am highly demoralized. Please come up with a/some reasonable explanation(s) so that I may regain my confidence regarding enrolling myself into your prep course!

Sorry if pasting the link is improper.
Expert Post
GMAT Pill Instructor

Re: Ask GMAT Pill (Online Video GMAT Course $248 Discount) [#permalink] New post 01 Jun 2011, 22:55
Expert's post
Hi Schawjibb,

While an overwhelming number of our students show tremendous success, it is certainly possible that 1 or 2 find the style we teach doesn't fit their learning style. This is certainly true for any product out there. We encourage you to watch the many free videos on the GMATPill site to see if it fits your learning style. We teach in a very particular way---make sure you are comfortable with it.
If you find the videos useful---then you will find the membership site even more useful. If you don't find the videos useful---then don't sign up. It's as simple as that.

Having said that, consider looking at some other threads:

i-need-a-good-explanation-111085.html#p897347

Hope that helps!
gmat-pill-study-method-recommended-93417.html

... and more

1 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
Status: Preparing myself to break the sound( 700 )-barrier!
Affiliations: IFC - Business Edge, Bangladesh Enterprise Institute
Schools: Texas A&M - Mays; PennState - Smeal; Purdue - Krannert; JohnsHopkins - Carey; Vanderbilt - Owen; WakeForest - Babcock; UBC - Sauder
WE 1: Financial Analyst/Financial Management Trainer - BRAC Afghanistan - 13 months
WE 2: Business Proposal Coordinator - MiDS, Inc. (in Kabul, Afghanistan) - 4 Months (did quit the job bcoz of security concerns)
WE 3: Readers For Readers (A Social Impact Generating Organization) - Co-Founder
Followers: 7

Kudos [?]: 31 [1] , given: 136

Re: Ask GMAT Pill (Online Video GMAT Course $248 Discount) [#permalink] New post 02 Jun 2011, 05:03
This post received
KUDOS
Thank you, Zeke! Hope to see you sometime this year @ gmatpill.com. :-)
Expert Post
GMAT Pill Instructor

Re: Ask GMAT Pill (Online Video GMAT Course $248 Discount) [#permalink] New post 09 Jun 2011, 11:41
Expert's post
Just received an awesome quote from a former tutor at ManhattanGMAT and Princeton Review. Thought I'd share it here:

"I've been tutoring GMAT for years - with Princeton Review, Manhattan GMAT, independently,
and with smaller companies - and I've never seen anything quite like your product."

---John Easter

... and more

1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 2 [1] , given: 7

Re: $248 (44%) Discount - GMAT Pill Study Method - Online Course [#permalink] New post 20 Jun 2011, 21:24
This post received
KUDOS
gmatpill wrote:
Asher wrote:

Hi Asher,

Hope that helps.

Hi,

I wonder if I need to take Quant section from GMAT Pill, I normally get 43/50 or 44/50 when I put most of time on Verbal section. However, since I am not a native speaker, so I also want to improve my Quant score as high as possible. In this case, do you recommend me to take both or only verbal?Also, please tell me if the single package of Verbal is still $199?

Thanks,
Yvonne

Yvonne Hao

Expert Post
GMAT Pill Instructor

Re: $248 (44%) Discount - GMAT Pill Study Method - Online Course [#permalink] New post 21 Jun 2011, 12:37
Expert's post
yvonne0923 wrote:
gmatpill wrote:
Asher wrote:

Hi Asher,

Hope that helps.

Hi,

I wonder if I need to take Quant section from GMAT Pill, I normally get 43/50 or 44/50 when I put most of time on Verbal section. However, since I am not a native speaker, so I also want to improve my Quant score as high as possible. In this case, do you recommend me to take both or only verbal?Also, please tell me if the single package of Verbal is still $199?

Thanks,
Yvonne

Hi Yvonne,

You'll want to do well on both sections and there are benefits to purchasing both sections. For purchasers of the full package, GMATClub is generous enough to throw in their practice tests together with the purchase (worth $250) so we do recommend purchasing both sections.

As for pricing on the verbal section alone--yes, it is currently at $199, but you would not get the bonuses that GMATClub is offering for full-package buyers.

Hope that helps.

... and more

Re: $248 (44%) Discount - GMAT Pill Study Method - Online Course   [#permalink] 21 Jun 2011, 12:37